Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What ring chasing vet would want to sign here? And what would it accomplish if they did?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's see what's left after all the best buyouts go to GSW, Rockets, Cavs, Celtics, and Thunder.
    thisx1000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What onion ring chasing vet would want to sign here?
    patty mills

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What ring chasing vet would want to sign here? And what would it accomplish if they did?
    for what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Manure have a team overseas that has won a championship? Didn't think so Ernesto

GM HOTS - 1
    GM Ginose - 0
    Uh, Manu single-handedly beat Team USA to a Gold Medal tbh.

Meanwhile, this is what TP has done with Team France, other than teammates' wives:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, I'm just happy that Manu, Patty, and the gang still get to hang out together, do re ed like the frog, and talk to pop about gamma ray bursts. I would have been really upset if the team had them up in the interest of "attempting to get better." Who the would want that?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Players who feel they can play into their 40's or are completely broken down and want to get paid handsomely for doing next to nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot

& 3rd in the West es

ing idiots keep regurgitating that ad nauseum. The schedule is about to get a million times more difficult genius.

"3rd in the west" despite playing the easiest schedule while the tail end is the hardest.

" don’t know who they are yet without Kawhi and Rudy" ...nothing like still trying to find yourself with 20+ games left in the season and your star player's return nowhere in sight. Yeah sure, you're going to plug him right in with no growing pains when he comes back close to the playoffs. Let's see if they're still in 3rd by then.

These ing mantras just kill me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing idiots keep regurgitating that ad nauseum. The schedule is about to get a million times more difficult genius.

"3rd in the west" despite playing the easiest schedule while the tail end is the hardest.

" don’t know who they are yet without Kawhi and Rudy" ...nothing like still trying to find yourself with 20+ games left in the season and your star player's return nowhere in sight. Yeah sure, you're going to plug him right in with no growing pains when he comes back close to the playoffs. Let's see if they're still in 3rd by then.

if kawhi isn't playing at his highest level, this team isn't competing for jack regardless of any move you think they should have made at the deadline

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He used to be a good reporter before the virgin in Jeff McDonald started rubbing off on him. I don't think there's a team with local beat writers as useless as ours. Even Mike Monroe who many of those clowns respect is a ing dip .

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, Manu single-handedly beat Team USA to a Gold Medal tbh.

Meanwhile, this is what TP has done with Team France, other than teammates' wives:

Kawhi w/ the cameo at the end tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if kawhi isn't playing at his highest level, this team isn't competing for jack regardless of any move you think they should have made at the deadline
    Preaching to the choir man, I was already saying they weren't going to make any move at the deadline. Would had been stupid when Kawhi's status is up in the air. None of that changes what I was ranting about in my previous post.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Spurs flying under the radar"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He used to be a good reporter before the virgin in Jeff McDonald started rubbing off on him. I don't think there's a team with local beat writers as useless as ours. Even Mike Monroe who many of those clowns respect is a ing dip .
    I always get the feeling that he's trying to be buddy-buddy with the players.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Right, so trading half the team a la Cavs and giving up picks in case kawhi maybe possibly comes back would have been a great solution

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    that's not untrue but the roster could've been upgraded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Spurs flying under the radar"
    SPAM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get why people keep replying to my post like I wanted wholesale changes on the team. I was just essentially ing about the stupid tired mantras. As far as I'm concerned, this is a lost season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi w/ the cameo at the end tbh
    LOL. For those who don't speak French, this is what TP said to poor Mahinmi:

"I told you I wanted to your wife and to introduce her to me but instead of sitting her behind me, you give her tickets all the way in the back! What the is wrong with you?! I wanted to feel her up during timeouts but she was nowhere to be found, you inconsiderate asshole! I have the right to everyone's girl but you have to be the only one to resist. you, you !"

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. For those who don't speak French, this is what TP said to poor Mahinmi:

"I told you I wanted to your wife and to introduce her to me but instead of sitting her behind me, you give her tickets all the way in the back! What the is wrong with you?! I wanted to feel her up during timeouts but she was nowhere to be found, you inconsiderate asshole! I have the right to everyone's girl but you have to be the only one to resist. you, you !"
    You aren't fooling anyone, son. You're barely fluent in English much less French

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only thing more dissapointing than the local beat writers that supposedly cover the spurs is the fact that i actually try to look for something more insightful in this place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You aren't fooling anyone, son. You're barely fluent in English much less French
    Well, I did have to edit some other stuff out. After all, this is a family board tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol

I'm trying to figure out what Spurs trade would project better than just waiting for healthy Kawhi and Rudy tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Could totally see the Spurs going after this guy. Why? The last name.

Thread Information