Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2301
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton was impeached
    ... by Repugs.

Repug Nixon was impeached by Dems

Repug Trash ain't gonna be impeached, and certainly not Senate-convicted, by Repugs.

Repugs are terrified of Trash's base.

Repugs would have to overcome that fear to convict Trash and install Christian theocrat Pence.

Pence, like Trash, would keep all of Repug Exec kakistocracy, and sign any the Repugs pass, while not being a tweeting distraction

If Trash replaces Rosenstein with a spineless sycophant who fires Mueller, Mueller's only recourse will be SCOTUS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, you keep playing jump to conclusions, while nobody yet knows what or who else is being investigated. CNN and Fox do it all the time too, but at least they make a buck out of ignorant people, so that makes sense. Don't be a sucker.
    Is what it is, sorry to break it to you, but things are what they are and there are no magical surprises, so far there is nothing against Trump if not he would be Impeached, no voting machine was hacked, nothing affected the election outcome, I dont give a about CNN or FOX or if they make money or suck s in a dead alley to get a dime.

Maybe you think this is Metal Gear Solid.
    Remember that time Trump said the Trump tower was being wiretapped? Bozo said it wasnt, and it turned it was because they were ¨investigating¨ Russians, that Chimp was doing Watergate part 2, but its ok as long if fits lib s agenda.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is what it is, sorry to break it to you, but things are what they are and there are no magical surprises, so far there is nothing against Trump if not he would be Impeached, no voting machine was hacked, nothing affected the election outcome, I dont give a about CNN or FOX or if they make money or suck s in a dead alley to get a dime.

Maybe you think this is Metal Gear Solid.
    Remember that time Trump said the Trump tower was being wiretapped? Bozo said it wasnt, and it turned it was because they were ¨investigating¨ Russians, that Chimp was doing Watergate part 2, but its ok as long if fits lib s agenda.
    You're so stupid it's comical.

Johnny like, to use one of your MGS reference.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “In every instance they raided a lawyer’s, the FBI raided lawyers, they’ve ended up in jail,” Deutsch said. “Michael can have one of two legacies. Michael can have a legacy of spending time in jail and being one of ‘all the president’s men’ — the man — or he can have a legacy in the history books that maybe changes the course of history and brings down this presidency. That’s obviously very heavy on Michael’s shoulders and decisions he has to make.”

Scarborough said Cohen shouldn’t worry about bringing down Trump’s presidency, but instead focus on telling the truth to investigators — but Deutsch said those choices cannot be separated.

“The calculus clearly changed for his story arc with what happened a couple days ago,” Deutsch said. “There is going to be that crossroad. That is why Donald Trump was sitting there the other day like this [with his arms crossed and glowering].”

“Donald Trump knows what’s there,” Deutsch added. “Donald Trump will do anything but allow this rock to be peeled open — even if this means him quitting or getting impeached. He’s not going to allow this process to go forward, he cannot.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so stupid it's comical.

Johnny like, to use one of your MGS reference.
    Dude, you are a crossdresser, thats even more comical.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “There’s no stopping the investigation,” said the former senior intelligence official. “Trump really has no ability to quash it and anything he tries to do is going to be really much more closely evidence of obstruction.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Tee Hee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be ignored. The family values/religious right folks already showed their true colors during "grab 'em by the pussy." They sold their soul long ago for the sake of the elephant.
    Bill Maher refers to this as the magic "R". As long as a politician has that behind their name, its all good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I often wonder how idiots like mike and Chris get through everyday life. What does it have to be like to interact with people this dumb in real life. When asked a question at work does Chris have to check twitter before giving an answer. If Mike messes up someone’s order does he just start yelling about Hillary to deflect? Would be interesting to be a fly on the wall.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill Maher refers to this as the magic "R". As long as a politician has that behind their name, its all good.
    It's also the team or tribe cultish/religious adherence. A person may suck, but he's OURS so we support him.

Sorta like the duped donors who keep hing to grifter pastors and refuse to hear that they are being fleeced by con men.

"Maybe he/she's a con man, but he's OUR con man for Christ the Lord God Almighty"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton was impeached so.... We got another lying fornicator with shady business dealings who hides his tax returns.

I wonder why Trump is not getting the same treatment if not worse. Actually Clinton should have suffered a bit more for his treatment of women. So far it appears that Trump has been a perfect gentleman with his ladies. Oops, my bad, there is still another line of women with accusations.
    Trump is orders of magnitudes worse than the Clintons in all regards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I often wonder how idiots like mike and Chris get through everyday life. What does it have to be like to interact with people this dumb in real life. When asked a question at work does Chris have to check twitter before giving an answer. If Mike messes up someone’s order does he just start yelling about Hillary to deflect? Would be interesting to be a fly on the wall.
    This. Chris is in his late 30s and claims to be a small business owner. ing christ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This scandal is one of Q’s only predictions that came true tbh... Calm Before the Storm(y)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Chris is in his late 30s and claims to be a small business owner. ing christ
    Has a lemonade stand that he operates with his children tbh. In all seriousness I hope this moron hasn’t reproduced though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has a lemonade stand that he operates with his children tbh. In all seriousness I hope this moron hasn’t reproduced though.
    Someday his kids will figure out what a tremendous bag he is. I doubt that he will figure much in their lives after that. Pity him.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tee Hee
    As the saying goes, a lawyer who represents him- or herself has a fool for a client. That would be a step up for Cohen.
    #truthbomb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man kann sich nur vorstellen, wie beschissen der Idiotanwalt des Idiotanwalt ist. Menschen neigen dazu, sich weniger intelligent zu verhalten.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mein Deutsch ist etwa Schwach geworden. Ich uebe nicht so oft vie ich soll, um nicht alles zu vergessen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Access F'n Hollywood?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course I can, if they need to do this after a year and a half, and after they said they have nothing on Trump yet and that was last week.
    Liberal judges will sign anything as long is about Trump because justice is subjective to those slugs, just like ¨reps¨ like McCain do lame stuff and now is Obozo´s best friend.

You say those 130k dealings are shady? She agreed the money and Trump maybe ed her like 11 years ago and he is a billionaire, do you think it could be hard for him to get that kind of money? thats insulting.

And then the 150k donation to his campaign, and what was the Clinton foundation getting 25 million the same way? by the same guy???

Liberals do anything no matter what, as long it fits their agenda.
    You don't know which judge approved it, what he signed or much of anything to be honest. The rest of your post is just ranting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has there been a president in the last 40 years that the other side did not try to impeach?

2 party system. Real effective.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has there been a president in the last 40 years that the other side did not try to impeach?
    Yes. The majority of them.

Thread Information