Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2301
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks for proving you have no clue of what you talk, where is the federal elvish magistrate there?
    A federal magistrate is a judge.

They are quite different from the judges to which you are trying to change the subject.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is, you dont wanna accept it as a fact thats the problem, like your memory when O said

Confusion my azz.
    It is not, and neither is this. A democrat lightly criticizing another Democrat during a primary campaign is not analogous to a Republican special counsel referring a serious legal matter to a Republican deputy attorney general who approves it and then also has it approved by a judge before being executed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why is a foreigner rerunning a primary from ten years ago?

That's psychotic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. The majority of them.
    Wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is not, and neither is this. A democrat lightly criticizing another Democrat during a primary campaign is not analogous to a Republican special counsel referring a serious legal matter to a Republican deputy attorney general who approves it and then also has it approved by a judge before being executed.
    Lightly? read again please.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lightly? read again please.

Nice of you to include a fake quote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is a foreigner rerunning a primary from ten years ago?

That's psychotic.
    Yeah, because there is a lot of that dont fit your agenda, it ended up with a generation of dumb 30 year old teenagers en led to everything and a national debt that went from 9 to 20 trillion.
    Not to mention muslims, mexicans, gays lesbos and lot of crap.

You can keep your doctor, thou.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did keep my doctor, lol.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, because there is a lot of that dont fit your agenda, it ended up with a generation of dumb 30 year old teenagers en led to everything and a national debt that went from 9 to 20 trillion.
    Not to mention muslims, mexicans, gays lesbos and lot of crap.

You can keep your doctor, thou.
    You might want to check the latest CBO debt projections.

Do you even live in the US?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks for proving you have no clue of what you talk, where is the federal elvish magistrate there?

They are quite different from the judges to which you are trying to change the subject.
    You ever figure out the whole magistrate thing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Magistrates vs Judges Magistrates and judges seem to be the same in respect to the judiciary, but this is not true as the two have many differences especially in the nature of their powers. One of the first differences that can be seen is that judges are credited to have more powers than a magistrate. The magistrate is known to have powers more of an administrator, and most of them handle only minor offenses. They may handle offenses, such as, petty theft, small crimes, and traffic violations. On the other hand, judges handle large cases. As the less important cases are handled by the magistrates, the judges are free to focus on complex cases.

So any liberal clown can mess with the president (as long is not O), thanks for proving my point.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Magistrates vs Judges Magistrates and judges seem to be the same in respect to the judiciary, but this is not true as the two have many differences especially in the nature of their powers. One of the first differences that can be seen is that judges are credited to have more powers than a magistrate. The magistrate is known to have powers more of an administrator, and most of them handle only minor offenses. They may handle offenses, such as, petty theft, small crimes, and traffic violations. On the other hand, judges handle large cases. As the less important cases are handled by the magistrates, the judges are free to focus on complex cases.

So any liberal clown can mess with the president (as long is not O), thanks for proving my point.
    "Mess with"?

No.

If there was evidence supporting a warrant for Obama's lawyers, they could've been raided too.

That's how the system works.

And you need to specifically look up federal magistrates to see the difference between them and other federal judges.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Do you think federal magistrates handle petty thefts and traffic violations?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is what it is, sorry to break it to you, but things are what they are and there are no magical surprises, so far there is nothing against Trump if not he would be Impeached, no voting machine was hacked, nothing affected the election outcome, I dont give a about CNN or FOX or if they make money or suck s in a dead alley to get a dime.

Maybe you think this is Metal Gear Solid.
    Remember that time Trump said the Trump tower was being wiretapped? Bozo said it wasnt, and it turned it was because they were ¨investigating¨ Russians, that Chimp was doing Watergate part 2, but its ok as long if fits lib s agenda.
    brah, chill... its just an investigation right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike, take your meds bro... you're upset about nothing right now..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    brah, chill... its just an investigation right now
    Everything is cool Nono, Trump already won, with Hillary the states were going to become the next Argentina, and then Venezuela.
    Liberal extremists can eat turd, thou.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Mess with"?

No.

If there was evidence supporting a warrant for Obama's lawyers, they could've been raided too.

That's how the system works.

And you need to specifically look up federal magistrates to see the difference between them and other federal judges.

No, thats not how it works.
    Thats why they pushed so hard for Hillary, so hard that they shat on their pants.

Do you even have food on your table, or you go to hunt squirrels to eat their intestines full of ?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, thats not how it works.
    Thats why they pushed so hard for Hillary, so hard that they shat on their pants.
    What are you even talking about here?

If Trump's DOJ has enough evidence, they can apply for warrants on Hillary too.

That's how it works.

Do you even have food on your table, or you go to hunt squirrels to eat their intestines full of ?
    I don't usually have food on the table at this hour. It's in the pantry or refrigerator.

Do you live in the US?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think federal magistrates handle petty thefts and traffic violations?
    Who cares what I think, can you read?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, there are different types of magistrates.

I'll give you a hint -- federal magistrates do not handle traffic violations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you even talking about here?

If Trump's DOJ has enough evidence, they can apply for warrants on Hillary too.

That's how it works.

I don't usually have food on the table at this hour. It's in the pantry or refrigerator.

Do you live in the US?
    Nope, thats why she is still free, corruption.
    Thats how it works.

I really doubt you have a refrigerator.
    That do you live in the US question is so stupid, shows how out of touch you are with reality, in the 21st century...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did, hence the question. It was, you know, in your post.

In any event, I’m glad to see we agree that no one should care about what you think

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, there are different types of magistrates.

I'll give you a hint -- federal magistrates do not handle traffic violations.
    Hint for you, if it stinks you should not eat it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did, hence the question. It was, you know, in your post.

In any event, I’m glad to see we agree that no one should care about what you think
    No one should care what you think either, liberal wacko.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope, thats why she is still free, corruption.
    Thats how it works.
    You're saying Trump and everyone he appointed are so corrupt he won't go after Hillary.

OK.

I really doubt you have a refrigerator.
    Well, you're wrong about a whole lot of things.

That do you live in the US question is so stupid, shows how out of touch you are with reality, in the 21st century...
    But do you live in the US?

Thread Information