Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's crazy, but it's true.

My high school was John Paul Stevens HS on Potranco near Loop 1604 in San Antonio, Texas. We were the Stevens Falcons:

Colors... red, black and white.

My college was the University of North Texas in Denton, Texas. We were the North Texas (Mean Green) Eagles:

Colors... green, black and white.

High school was a matter of *almosts*... then a young scholar-athlete-musician, a young gui ude27, I almost closed the deal with so many girls, I was dominating, oh so close to getting the right girl, but just like 28-3, it would always fizzle out at the bitter end in the worst ways..

College, on the other hand, was a rocky time, not always looking great, not dominating, walking on the edge... BUT in the end... when it mattered most, I didn't choke... I went for it on fourth down, got the girl, and ended up marrying her and winning the Super Bowl of life after college.

The enemy? Well, cheaters and patriots. People that cheated me of a great time many times, and patriots of the system that always chose to screw me over.

So, immediately after my school days are numbered forever, WHICH two teams represent the NFC and the fight, the opposition to topple the evil enemy of cheating patriots who oppose my very being?

YEP... YOU GUESSED IT.

I am the Millennial Messiah.

Come. At. Me. Best. Not. Miss.

(PS: I just got a job offer, $70k with full health insurance, & i'm still making good money flipping houses on the side, millionaire before 30 come at me broskeez!)

Post Count
    Bit of a look at me reach TBH.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    brags about getting married after having already told us about the divorce that ensued

Veteran
    Post Count
    Being the Messiah of a group that eats Tide Pods and has huge issues with gender confusion isn't much to brag about, tbh...

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    brags about getting married after having already told us about the divorce that ensued
    I also remember reading about his divorce in a previous thread. He probably got catfished and used marriage/divorce terminology.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bit of a look at me reach TBH.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Were you ever really married, Andrew?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Being the Messiah of a group that eats Tide Pods and has huge issues with gender confusion isn't much to brag about, tbh...
    I don't eat Tide Pods, dump ice water buckets on my face, plank, dougie, jerk or twerk, and I'm definitely a straight cis male... that's all bull , tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I also remember reading about his divorce in a previous thread. He probably got catfished and used marriage/divorce terminology.
    I haven't gotten the divorce yet.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Were you ever really married, Andrew?
    Yes. December 2, 2016. And still married. Filed taxes MFJ last week, in fact.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    So are you divorcing or what, separating for the 3 year period?
    Last edited by Mitch; 02-13-2018 at 02:16 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So are you divorcing or what, separating for the 3 year period?
    It's possible. I had a bad day today. Great day on Friday, got a very good job offer, but it got rescinded this morning.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's possible. I had a bad day today. Great day on Friday, got a very good job offer, but it got rescinded this morning.
    So what's the tie in to the OP then? Your whole theory is blown.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    lol and if the future of your marriage shifts on a daily basis based on your mood, it's already time to call it off

then again, OP has been making up about his personal life here for years now, so its all bull anyway

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I haven't gotten the divorce yet.
    Dec 3: divorced the lady

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Dude is all over the place.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You need to steady up your own personal life. Stop living on ups and downs.

From experience, if one foot is constantly in then out, just call it a day with your wife.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You're one supers ious kid, andrew. Also your stories conflict, you don't gotta front on a spurs forum

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    So why not go to orientations join fraternaties and go to parties? I hear college parties are wayyyyyyy better than high school parties anyway.

Freshman year in college in a university that includes people from all over the state and country is like 0 - 0, first quarter, opening tipoff, a second chance at social life basically. And if you get involved in social gatherings and you've got such potential to be successful as I do with my smarts and guitar playing ability then cool guys and beautiful women will flock to you and check you out and other guys will be left with droppings.
    Never forget.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Lmao

Cut him some slack, though. He was 19 at the time, maybe even 18. He just needs to be grounded.

Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't eat Tide Pods, dump ice water buckets on my face, plank, dougie, jerk or twerk, and I'm definitely a straight cis male... that's all bull , tbh.
    You are just a habitual liar on a troll reserve. Same difference.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    no tbh... he's just lying pos that deserves to be called out on the regular

maybe that will drive him to the shrink he so desperately needs

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    This s life has more twist and turns than a ing labyrinth, tbh.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    no replies from UNT once his imaginary timeline of events got exposed as inaccurate

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    no replies from UNT once his imaginary timeline of events got exposed as inaccurate
    It's okay, because the Eagles winning means he's going to have one of the best years of his life to write about in his diary tbh

Thread Information