Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Toronto has made it to the conference finals more recently then Houston has.

Cavs over Raps in 6
    Warriors over Rockets in 5
    Warriors over Cavs in 6
    They made it more recently? So what? I don't see them holding on to that top seed and getting to the ECF this year. They are playing incredible basketball at the moment but again I just don't see it down the stretch.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Why the is Rocketsfan dismissing the Raptors? the irony, tbh..

I keep seeing Rockets fans all over Twitter and RealGm talking about their team like they're the Warriors..didn't the Rockets just lose to a Kawhi-less Spurs in the playoffs? Isn't Harden the same superstar that got embarrassed by Danny Green in OT of game 5 and completely destroyed by 9th man Jonathon Simmons in a game 6 at home?
    We're right there in the regular season but until it happens it the playoffs I'm not gonna jinx it by saying the Rockets will even make the WCF. We gotta prove it in the playoffs obviously. LOL Spurfan having meltdown...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the is Rocketsfan dismissing the Raptors? the irony, tbh..

I keep seeing Rockets fans all over Twitter and RealGm talking about their team like they're the Warriors..didn't the Rockets just lose to a Kawhi-less Spurs in the playoffs? Isn't Harden the same superstar that got embarrassed by Danny Green in OT of game 5 and completely destroyed by 9th man Jonathon Simmons in a game 6 at home?
    Yeah, but you are forgetting about CP3.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    of course it shows up, dip . thats a possession where they didn't get a rebound. hence rebounds per possession

son you're just understandably upset because you've been on this rant regarding boston's paint presence and defensive rebounding only to be shown they're an elite defensive rebounding team

if you spent a quarter of the time you do trying to come up with troll material on looking up basic statistics. you wouldn't have your foot in your mouth right now. as you can see on page 1 of this thread, i dont think they're beating cleveland. but not because i'm on some crusade against their imaginary defensive rebounding deficiency. in cleveland's win against boston the other day, the celtics outrebounded them and only gave up 5 offensive boards . just stop
    they outrebounded them because they were packing the paint and getting hammered from wide open 3. If they'd defend properly they leave the paint unpacked and get drowned inside by drives and 2nd chances... that's why they were packing it.

also lol at celtics outrebounding the cavs while love is sitting this one out and TT is playing like dog .

Watch the game smh.

its also amusing hearing you jerking off chris bosh's and birdman's paint presence and rim protection while simultaneously ting on miami's defensive paint presence
    to borrow a phrase DMC likes to use, you don't know whether to or go blind
    rim protection and post defense are 2 different thing numbnuts. You can have amazing rim protection but weak post defense leading to collapse of paint defense. nothing difficult tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they outrebounded them because they were packing the paint and getting hammered from wide open 3. If they'd defend properly they leave the paint unpacked and get drowned inside by drives and 2nd chances... that's why they were packing it.

also lol at celtics outrebounding the cavs while love is sitting this one out and TT is playing like dog .

Watch the game smh.

rim protection and post defense are 2 different thing numbnuts. You can have amazing rim protection but weak post defense leading to collapse of paint defense. nothing difficult tbh...
    son, you're really not making sense anymore... and it's probably because you're working backwards to try and prove an incorrect statement rather than letting the facts guide you to the answer.

in the boston/cle game, cleveland missed 39 FGA, and boston missed 53 FGA. as defensive rebounds are much easier to secure than offensive rebounds, CLE easily should have outrebounded them. no matter what strategy you throw out there, a defensive rebound is a much higher probability than an offensive rebound. there's no explaining that away.

for the season boston has the #1 team defensive rating. they have a higher defensive rebound% and offensive rebound% than cleveland.

i agree they'll lose to CLE in a playoff series and i think Hayward's loss is a big factor there... but son, acting like their rebounding/interior presence is the reason is just plain dumb

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    son, you're really not making sense anymore... and it's probably because you're working backwards to try and prove an incorrect statement rather than letting the facts guide you to the answer.

in the boston/cle game, cleveland missed 39 FGA, and boston missed 53 FGA. as defensive rebounds are much easier to secure than offensive rebounds, CLE easily should have outrebounded them. no matter what strategy you throw out there, a defensive rebound is a much higher probability than an offensive rebound. there's no explaining that away.

for the season boston has the #1 team defensive rating. they have a higher defensive rebound% and offensive rebound% than cleveland.

i agree they'll lose to CLE in a playoff series and i think Hayward's loss is a big factor there... but son, acting like their rebounding/interior presence is the reason is just plain dumb
    son you're right about the stats in the regular season and against the cavs (without love.. with him those stats change)
    any big lineup (cavs, raptors, heat, pistons) will put them in trouble: defend the inside and leave 3p shooters open or stay on the shooters and bleed inside, so these stats are fools gold for the playoffs tbh. I said it a couple of posts ago and I'm saying it right now, being #1 in rebounding as a team doesn't mean in the playoffs without a great rebounder

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    They made it more recently? So what? I don't see them holding on to that top seed and getting to the ECF this year. They are playing incredible basketball at the moment but again I just don't see it down the stretch.
    Yeah but nothing you said is based on anything except 'that's my feels!'

Thus it's silly for you to make a statement no one can select Toronto when you haven't given any logical reason why.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son I see you cavs in the ecf so you must be some kind of casual fan tbh. Jr and kardashian are both plus players in the playoffs .. role players with the ability to take over the game are extremely rare. They'll also be rested. Koby know what he's doing tbh ... as always
    Watch a game.
    Of the three Finals, Kardashian showed up in one. Meaning 2 of 3 he did not.
    Pretty sure the one was prior to his joining the Kuck Kult.
    JR Smith got incredibly hot in last years Finals, but all in all everything else he does sucks, his defense sucks and what you are missing is the slacker at ude they both bring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son you're right about the stats in the regular season and against the cavs (without love.. with him those stats change)
    any big lineup (cavs, raptors, heat, pistons) will put them in trouble: defend the inside and leave 3p shooters open or stay on the shooters and bleed inside, so these stats are fools gold for the playoffs tbh. I said it a couple of posts ago and I'm saying it right now, being #1 in rebounding as a team doesn't mean in the playoffs without a great rebounder
    milwaukee has outrebounded boston exactly 0 times so far this series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least things are more of a crap shoot now, but...:

Dubs over Jazz in 6 (assuming Curry is >80% for the second round)
    Cavs over Sixers in 6

Dubs over Cavs in 5

Could legit see a Sixers/Jazz finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love a Sixers-Pelicans final. We haven't seen a duel of all-star centers in a long time in the finals, so Davis vs Embiid would be sick. (I'm still upset we never got to see Duncan vs Garnett in the finals or WCF. It should have happened in '04.)

Simmons vs Holiday would be interesting too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A team of gots will play a team of mostly gots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sorry, I can't take the Raptors seriously as long as they're led by DeRozan and Lowry, two of the biggest choke artists ever. Same goes for the Rockets with Frauden and CP0.
    Halfway there

Thread Information