Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Poop really the best name y’all can come up with tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is a postmodernist piece of . He literally sounds like a 19 yo sjw who took a semester from a radicalised liberal arts professor and thinks he has the country figured out.
    You listen to Jordan Peterson don't you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder what Stephen Jackson, Dedmon and other outspoken black players think about this, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop the goat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's fixation on things other than basketball and the front office discord with KL, will be remembered as the cause for the 50 game win streak coming to an end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he was born abroad.....
    Unlike Bruce Jenner who became a broad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This country is better than any other country. This country can and still needs to improve. Both are true.
    I have some ideas of what US is better at
    - killing people
    - polluting
    - creating dictatorships
    - being fat
    - creating conspiracy theories
    - electing dumbass
    - threatening
    - exploiting people and countries
    - putting ederly people to work
    - mass murdering

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have some ideas of what US is better at
    - killing people
    - polluting
    - creating dictatorships
    - being fat
    - creating conspiracy theories
    - electing dumbass
    - threatening
    - exploiting people and countries
    - putting ederly people to work
    - mass murdering
    Same could be said for every country in the world.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why does he treat every Spur from the ghetto like he's a racist old white dude? Buckets, Simmons, Dedmon, the list goes on. Act like you are back in the hood for even an instant and Pop ships your ass out for acting up.

If Pop wants to focus on social justice he should resign and go do that full time. Manu is begging for change to how this team operates, Kawhi's thinking about leaving, LA had his episode last summer, and meanwhile we have a white one percenter who wants to lecture others about what racism is.

To quote Pop, he needs to get over himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why does he treat every Spur from the ghetto like he's a racist old white dude? Buckets, Simmons, Dedmon, the list goes on. Act like you are back in the hood for even an instant and Pop ships your ass out for acting up.

If Pop wants to focus on social justice he should resign and go do that full time. Manu is begging for change to how this team operates, Kawhi's thinking about leaving, LA had his episode last summer, and meanwhile we have a white one percenter who wants to lecture others about what racism is.

Pop asks guys to get over themselves because there is only enough room in this franchise for one big ego - his.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exposure and perspective are always a good thing no matter the presenter........

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to find it funny when Pop's comments would trigger Trump supporters, but it loses its charm when the team keeps losing and he's completely out of touch with the current NBA(and there's a rift between the star of the team and the front office)..

I'd like to see him discuss his horrible out of timeout calls the past few seasons..it's as if he just quit on being creative after the league starting stealing some of his plays

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same could be said for every country in the world.
    no, not really

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop needs to either run for office or coach, you can't do both. I wish he would stfu and focus on the Spurs but that's just me.

Damn man it only took him a season to break down without Timmy carrying him .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop should have retired with Tim like he was originally planning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well said.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a minority I totally agree; in my field of work I rarely see others that look like me. With that said, I will never attribute all injustices/inequalities based off race but at times it really makes you wonder what motivates others actions. Basketball is just entertainment to those who have a life......
    The AT&T center was paid with tax payer money primarily to keep the Spurs in town. Millions of our dollars have been spent for the facilities and to upgrade the facilities. Having a compe ive basketball team is important to the community in that it hopefully generates revenue for local businesses as well as bringing the community together in unity of a cause. Certainly the players who play the game would call it a job and a business. My point is that it is an oversimplification to call it simply entertainment only.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The AT&T center was paid with tax payer money primarily to keep the Spurs in town. Millions of our dollars have been spent for the facilities and to upgrade the facilities. Having a compe ive basketball team is important to the community in that it hopefully generates revenue for local businesses as well as bringing the community together in unity of a cause. Certainly the players who play the game would call it a job and a business. My point is that it is an oversimplification to call it simply entertainment only.
    And they put it on the east side.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it obviously is a job with economic importance to the community as well as the organization; pretty much figured that was common sense. This organization is considered the gold standard for a reason, can we clean up some things? Always. Ask 29 other teams would trade positions with us....... I was born @ Santa Rosa and respect my hometown for even carving a place out at the big table with limited resources! I sure as can tell you Hawks fans here in Atlanta understand the greatness of our organization! Lastly, every great franchises need cornerstones but only great ones know how to get most out of them.........Tim will always be Tim and thank god he always saw the big picture!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop's ego is so massive. He only did this to get on the CNN front page, which he succeeded at.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spouting some serious SJW goods to deflect from the exceptionally ty job his doing at his day gig. Pop with the Donny Trump tier PR moves
    You think Pop is doing a bad job? Having them on pace to win 50 this year with this level of talent is pretty amazing, honestly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they put it on the east side.
    I’m from the east side and???? Real state was cheaper I’m sure and furthermore maybe a fine gentleman like you could help with some outreach. Plenty of great young minds to be influenced........ but you’re probably to busy I’m sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Pop is doing a bad job? Having them on pace to win 50 this year with this level of talent is pretty amazing, honestly.
    I couldn't give a s less about 50 wins. It's meaningless.

I think he's done a really poor job over the past 12 months: the Patty and Pau contracts, the CP3 debacle, the tension with Kawhi, and the inactivity last summer in improving the roster while others (Minny, OKC, and Houston).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the CP3 debacle

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m from the east side and???? Real state was cheaper I’m sure and furthermore maybe a fine gentleman like you could help with some outreach. Plenty of great young minds to be influenced........ but you’re probably to busy I’m sure.
    Too

Thread Information