MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the CP3 debacle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't give a s less about 50 wins. It's meaningless.

I think he's done a really poor job over the past 12 months: the Patty and Pau contracts, the CP3 debacle, the tension with Kawhi, and the inactivity last summer in improving the roster while others (Minny, OKC, and Houston).
    WHat CP3 debacle? The contracts definitely look like , but good luck ting on him as a coach. IDGAF about the reported tension with Kawhi, but if you're going to on him for that you better give him a load of praise for fixing the LMA situation.

My point is that you're not giving him credit for , but going to far as to on him for you don't even know is true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why does he treat every Spur from the ghetto like he's a racist old white dude? Buckets, Simmons, Dedmon, the list goes on. Act like you are back in the hood for even an instant and Pop ships your ass out for acting up.

If Pop wants to focus on social justice he should resign and go do that full time. Manu is begging for change to how this team operates, Kawhi's thinking about leaving, LA had his episode last summer, and meanwhile we have a white one percenter who wants to lecture others about what racism is.

To quote Pop, he needs to get over himself.
    Those guys are super rich black guys. Pops not talking about those guys. Also they WERE from ghetto, Pop supposed to continue to allow and celebrate their hood mentality?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't give a s less about 50 wins. It's meaningless.

I think he's done a really poor job over the past 12 months: the Patty and Pau contracts, the CP3 debacle, the tension with Kawhi, and the inactivity last summer in improving the roster while others (Minny, OKC, and Houston).
    And with all that being said all those teams still would like to be us but people like you still don’t get it! Newsflash, SA is not a national hot spot but the people there are the salt of the earth amidst their social & economic disadvantages. Look up the word perspective vs spouting off dumb all the time or maybe this is your best that’s being offered...if so forgive my naivety.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHat CP3 debacle? The contracts definitely look like , but good luck ting on him as a coach. IDGAF about the reported tension with Kawhi, but if you're going to on him for that you better give him a load of praise for fixing the LMA situation.

My point is that you're not giving him credit for , but going to far as to on him for you don't even know is true.
    the only reason the LMA situation is "fixed" is because Kawhi isnt playing. Pop didn't fix anything. The few games Kawhi did play, you could still see how awkward LMA is playing with him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only reason the LMA situation is "fixed" is because Kawhi isnt playing. Pop didn't fix anything. The few games Kawhi did play, you could still see how awkward LMA is playing with him.
    Did LA extend to stay in SA? Ready to get those hands dirty?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did LA extend to stay in SA? Ready to get those hands dirty?
    He got paid and was guaranteed more touches. That was the difference between him re-signing or bolting.

We don't have a big enough sample size to come to any conclusions yet, but I too fear the Kawhiso and LM-ahTouches combination isn't one that will win it all simply because LMA in particular really needs the ball to be effective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlike Bruce Jenner who became a broad.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those guys are super rich black guys. Pops not talking about those guys. Also they WERE from ghetto, Pop supposed to continue to allow and celebrate their hood mentality?
    Since when is standing up to your opponent when they're clowning you on the court "celebrating their hood mentality". Simmons and Dedmon were both banished last playoffs when they stood up to the Rockets being es in a blowout. You could see it coming as soon as it happened.

Same thing for Buckets. Guy is upset about having to sit behind others not performing, so off he goes while scrubs like Mills get $50 million because they keep their mouths shut and suck up to Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m from the east side and???? Real state was cheaper I’m sure and furthermore maybe a fine gentleman like you could help with some outreach. Plenty of great young minds to be influenced........ but you’re probably to busy I’m sure.

what part of the east side are you from?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they put it on the east side.
    True. Its like they wanted it to fail.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got paid and was guaranteed more touches. That was the difference between him re-signing or bolting.

We don't have a big enough sample size to come to any conclusions yet, but I too fear the Kawhiso and LM-ahTouches combination isn't one that will win it all simply because LMA in particular really needs the ball to be effective.
    Maybe not but he still stayed. These clowns keep acting like SA is LA!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. Its like they wanted it to fail.
    FYI, most stadiums/arenas aren’t on the best sides of most towns.......lots of red tape! But you knew that I’m sure....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what part of the east side are you from?
    Use to live off Cherry and you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grew up on Charcliffe early on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Use to live off Cherry and you?
    northeast for me but i spent a lot of my hoodrat years on the eastside. a lot of my family went to sam houston.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FYI, most stadiums/arenas aren’t on the best sides of most towns.......lots of red tape! But you knew that I’m sure....
    They usually aren't in the worst parts either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You come to Atlanta, better clutch your wallet!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me recant; some facilities. Not uncommon is what I should have said. You got it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop has his faults, including a huge ego ...
    Still a Mt Rushmore NBA coach who still collecting wins without his best player ...
    Kerr is just as liberal as Pop and he still won 2 of last 3 chips

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop and his idols feeding the race issue, as usual.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey man, I respect your European world view. But I think it is a European world view.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This country is better than any other country. This country can and still needs to improve. Both are true.
    On what do you base to say such egocentric , tbh?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH, racist is a charged word. I don't know what it even means anymore. The US is the most diverse country in the world. Because there are people from everywhere in the world, it stands to reason that there would be and will always be some level of racism. I used to live in Dallas and the city, which I think is unintentional, appeared to be split into different sections depending on the language you spoke. There was a part where mostly people from India lived; a part where different divisions of Asian people lived; a place where African Americans lived; a place where WASPs lived; and a place where Hispanics lived. No one divided up the town; it's just that people went where they were comfortable, and race plays a big part of where you feel comfortable.

People come here with their own biases and develop new biases. The idea that someday that won't exist on some level is a fool's paradise. But we mostly get along despite the racial biases we all have here. I get Pop's need to call attention to improve those relations, but he should also acknowledge the great amount of assimulation that happens here as well. Seems like he's just an old man that just wants to complain.

Thread Information