Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That bolded part was about alcohol and why you don't see the outcry for banning alcohol even though numerous people die every year from it. Even a significant amount of innocent people via drunk driving. Yet you see the swiftness to ban it in Australia. It's because the majority people like alcohol and difficult to fear monger about it.

I don't own any guns.

The majority of fire arm deaths are from suicides and guess that rate similar between Australia and the US. Australia casualties from guns was already on a massive decline before the ban which is why they studies show no significant change from your knee jerk reactions.

Anyways why aren't you pushing a ban on alcohol? It cause many deaths in your country?
    what ing knee jerk reaction are you talking about....USA currently have a massacre every couple of months and have more guns then they do people.

less guns = less deaths... pretty simple

he automatics & snipers owners/lovers have no legit argument and the 2nd amendment can & will be changed eventually (i hope).

Dont just look at Australia there are many examples that show gun control works.

Alcohol & cigarette related deaths are self inflicted....it's not like you can take a slab of beer to a school and cause a massacre.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People actually falling for the guns kill people narrative in 2k18

they always bring up the massacres but they never mention that 90% of them are with illegal guns

I find even funnier that the people who think that drugs should be legal because they cant stop people from using them anyway are the same that think making guns illegal will stop criminals from acquiring guns

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what ing knee jerk reaction are you talking about....USA currently have a massacre every couple of months and have more guns then they do people.

less guns = less deaths... pretty simple

he automatics & snipers owners/lovers have no legit argument and the 2nd amendment can & will be changed eventually (i hope).

Dont just look at Australia there are many examples that show gun control works.

Alcohol & cigarette related deaths are self inflicted....it's not like you can take a slab of beer to a school and cause a massacre.
    Doubt it'll be changed much at all. What sniper and automatic owners? Automatic weapons are illegal

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://news.northeastern.edu/2018/0...searcher-says/

More food for thought on mass shootings and the fact that schools are arguably safer now than in the 90s.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://news.northeastern.edu/2018/0...searcher-says/

More food for thought on mass shootings and the fact that schools are arguably safer now than in the 90s.
    Did you not read that?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you not read that?
    Ugh yeah, I summarized the le.

Thread Information