Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont think i've ever stood or applauded at anything on TV outside of sports tbh, so no, i didnt stand or applaud.

i'm also aware of the statistics regarding black unemployment figures, and the downward trajectory they've been on for some time now. do i think the continued decrease of the unemployment rate is good? absolutely. am i going to attribute the continuation of a nearly decade-long decline to the sitting POTUS who had been there for 1 year? nah, probably not

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006
    i'm not saying to lump the two together; lower unemployment and djt. i am just smh at those in office who dismiss such a thing because djt is the messenger.

as well, this is about those in office and not you specifically standing and applauding your tv. this is about those whose salaries our taxes are paying for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not saying to lump the two together; lower unemployment and djt. i am just smh at those in office who dismiss such a thing because djt is the messenger.

as well, this is about those in office and not you specifically standing and applauding your tv. this is about those whose salaries our taxes are paying for.
    i dont care if those people stand and clap or not. that's not how i judge their job performance.

and you say we shouldn't lump to two together, but trump was touting the continued decline as a personal accomplishment of his administration

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1.) Make up imaginary enemies.
    luciferians
    2.) Conflate them with people you don't like.
    3.) Tar and feather appropriately.
    liberals, ie chelsea clinton is a luciferian, hillary is a satanic pedophile, soros is literally a nazi, etc
    4.) Ignore facts.
    lol, says the guy who throws a fit when asked to provide a source for his claims

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didn't even realize i made a premise about the right. but i guess i can't stop you from inferring whatever you care to even though i never even mentioned the right one way or the other. why should i? the right wing so called media doesn't even deserve to be considered in the conversation. it's pure lunatic fringe.
    You used the right wing term. Chomsky said mass media and there is no reason to think he would differentiate. Fox goes through the same licensing and corporate loopholes as the rest of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You used the right wing term. Chomsky said mass media and there is no reason to think he would differentiate. Fox goes through the same licensing and corporate loopholes as the rest of them.
    supposedly he updated the propaganda model in 2008 or so to include blogs, the internet and certain right wing sites but i have not been able to come across that interview.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and if your determination of whether it is real is solely based on "who said it" rather than "what evidence are they relying on" then you have a warped view of reality, and are the whole "reality is totally subjective" bull is you projecting that on the rest of the world
    That is my take.

People's theory of mind says that they generally perceive other people as thinking the same ways that they do. The ones that work so hard at dismissing sources then claim they have an "open mind" are only fooling themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Copy and paste some more it’s working well for you. I think lots of people are reading your links and having an in depth discussion about them right now. The rest of us just can’t see them but you can in your reality.

ad hominem is all you’re going to get, it’s ST (known cesspool) and you haven’t even tried to make an interesting argument, or much of one at all. What do you want me to do, say I enjoyed your Soros peddled garbage? Both sides weaponised information and always have. This isn’t new contrary to pppular belief. News has always been partially fake partially real.
    You haven't even tried to make an interesting argument yourself. "soros blah blah blah, la la la I can't hear you..."

The irony of responding to a thread that makes the point that the right is more gullible when it comes to misinformation by parroting misinformation and provably bad reasoning is lost on you.

Both sides aren't equal. Not even close.

The right is morally and intellectually bankrupt at this point, and the fact that so many are falling all overthemselves defending Cadet Bonespurs Hushmoney McPussygrabber's ego parade says all anyone with any brains needs to about the depth of that bankruptcy.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The right is bankrupt really, last I checked that was the dnc and the male restrooms in the urban areas now that no one wants to be men anymore. More pseudo-superiority bull , link me a leftist funded study to disprove it while we all continue to mock and ignore you tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dude, if trump had said grab them by the you’d be hailing him as the greatest leader of all time let’s be intellectually honest here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    leftist funded study.
    A study you have yet to meaningfully address, other than provably bad arguments.

Feel free to up your game and show us your chops.

If it is badly written, it should be easy to show how it is.

If you are full of , you will keep ing about how bad it is, but never say anything with substance.

Your call, and your choice to be lazy or not is all on you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, if trump had said grab them by the you’d be hailing him as the greatest leader of all time let’s be intellectually honest here
    Please. By that logic you’d hate him

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You haven't even tried to make an interesting argument yourself. "soros blah blah blah, la la la I can't hear you..."

The irony of responding to a thread that makes the point that the right is more gullible when it comes to misinformation by parroting misinformation and provably bad reasoning is lost on you.

Both sides aren't equal. Not even close.

The right is morally and intellectually bankrupt at this point, and the fact that so many are falling all overthemselves defending Cadet Bonespurs Hushmoney McPussygrabber's ego parade says all anyone with any brains needs to about the depth of that bankruptcy.
    I spent about 45 minutes reading through this Study last night. Aside from the fact it doesn't say exactly what you want it to say, I found the methodology fascinating. Quantifying the actual impact of far right sites like Breitbart and Fox News is pretty interesting. When you wash it all down there is a solid delineation between left and right responses to the echo chamber of the far right. It's not quite the massive slam dunk you're proclaiming here as the spreads appear to be fairly modest often in the 25+ point range between measurables. But, a fascinating read nonetheless.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That ended the Frank Underwood presidency tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That ended the Frank Underwood presidency tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol you guys would be addicted to the electric merchant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I spent about 45 minutes reading through this Study last night. Aside from the fact it doesn't say exactly what you want it to say, I found the methodology fascinating. Quantifying the actual impact of far right sites like Breitbart and Fox News is pretty interesting. When you wash it all down there is a solid delineation between left and right responses to the echo chamber of the far right. It's not quite the massive slam dunk you're proclaiming here as the spreads appear to be fairly modest often in the 25+ point range between measurables. But, a fascinating read nonetheless.
    Good to see someone else read the thing, and you are welcome.

I agree on all points.

It isn't a slam dunk, but the salon article was more compelling in that regard.
    It was a fascinating look into the media landscape.

The world is complex, but can occasionally be distilled into numbers that show us some ground truth through all the clutter. Worth looking more into.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol you guys would be addicted to the electric merchant
    I don't watch House of Cards tbh. It's not like you didn't know what we were talking about -- what's your excuse?

lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I had to google it, haven’t watched tv other than sports and South Park in 20 years. And South Park you can now watch online.

Thread Information