Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I spent about 45 minutes reading through this Study last night. Aside from the fact it doesn't say exactly what you want it to say, I found the methodology fascinating. Quantifying the actual impact of far right sites like Breitbart and Fox News is pretty interesting. When you wash it all down there is a solid delineation between left and right responses to the echo chamber of the far right. It's not quite the massive slam dunk you're proclaiming here as the spreads appear to be fairly modest often in the 25+ point range between measurables. But, a fascinating read nonetheless.
    Good to see someone else read the thing, and you are welcome.

I agree on all points.

It isn't a slam dunk, but the salon article was more compelling in that regard.
    It was a fascinating look into the media landscape.

The world is complex, but can occasionally be distilled into numbers that show us some ground truth through all the clutter. Worth looking more into.
    To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. -- The kind of Republican that would kicked out of the party today.

"You know what uranium is, right? Its this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things." -President Trump

Putin has built up their military again and again and again. Their military is much stronger. Hes doing nuclear, were not doing anything. Our nuclear is old and tired and his nuclear is tippy-top from what I hear. Better be careful, folks, okay? You better be careful. -President Trump

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...16#post9293816

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol you guys would be addicted to the electric merchant
    I don't watch House of Cards tbh. It's not like you didn't know what we were talking about -- what's your excuse?

lol

Celibacy for life Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I had to google it, haven’t watched tv other than sports and South Park in 20 years. And South Park you can now watch online.

Thread Information