Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why LA missed these two games if he is still going to play in the All-Star game. Who's decision was that? Why couldn't he have played at least the first game and missed the All-star game instead? I asked this question after the Utah game as that decision had me perplexed. I don't know if it's confirmed that he's playing in the All-Star game for sure, but when I heard that, that surprised me. The Spurs are fighting to make the playoffs, so I wouldn't have thought he'd sit out two regular season games just to play in the All-Star game instead.

That's a horrendous decision, since you never know, these two losses could cost the Spurs a playoff spot at the end of the season.
    LMA only cares about his image and stats.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I imagine the few that are like that.. Ain't exactly lookers.
    Reminds me of an underrated '80s movie, costarring the great James Coburn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA only cares about his image and stats.
    He has not shown any frustration with the team losing. He's just meandering along, happy that he's getting his.

Yes Kawhi it out, but no one is getting in anyone's face demanding better play or effort. The team is just confused.

I blame Pop and his absolute disdain for player confrontations, especially against other teams, which coincides with his poisonous "it's just basketball" mentality.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda too late for a lottery tank job tho
    How is that? All the lower seeds are two losses apart and the Spurs schedule is brutal down the stretch.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is that? All the lower seeds are two losses apart and the Spurs schedule is brutal down the stretch.
    The Spurs are still six wins ahead of the Clippers.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It better be legit, or else they just threw away 2 winnable games in a tight conference race..
    But regular season games are meaningless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok SAgirl fair enough I'll let it be.

Re: Pop, with no Duncan around and a more typical all star player concerned about his stats, the weakness of his coaching style is becoming more and more apparent

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok SAgirl fair enough I'll let it be.

Re: Pop, with no Duncan around and a more typical all star player concerned about his stats, the weakness of his coaching style is becoming more and more apparent
    yes, Pop's HoF coaching status is being proven, or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get me wrong I still think Pop at his peak was one of the great all time coaches. But we're seeing a lot of problems as a result of his questionable management practices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you don’t.
    You're right...do not want...my bad. Apologies.

This forum used to have some fun female posters. All of them are gone...S y, SW, Kori of course, among several others. They've been replaced by some illiterate idiots these last few years. You are now in the super minority, whether you are female or not...you're in the group that can write a complete sentence.

But what's really funny, is that even with the lack of females around here, this forum now has more pussies in it than ever.
    Last edited by Ed Helicopter Jones; 02-15-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right...do not want...my bad. Apologies.

This forum used to have some fun female posters. All of them are gone...S y, SW, Kori of course, among several others. They've been replaced by some illiterate idiots these last few years. You are now in the super minority, whether you are female or not...you're in the group that can write a complete sentence.

But what's really funny, is that even with the lack of females around here, this forum now has more pussies in it than ever.

Wow.... so many truth bombs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need more rest. How can you expect them to play 82 games? Thats like 1600 minutes in over half a year. Basically slavery

Thread Information