Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama's the one to blame for Paulson's bailout?

Tongue in cheek, but fwiw, he approved it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's pretty easily fixed.
    Enlighten us.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some Subways and Papa Murphy's here take EBT all day but the sammich can't be heated and Papa Murphy's is a take n bake pizza chain, so they are popular that way here in Cali.
    Probably cos EBT don't want to pay their ridiculous dollar tax on toasting bread. Nor do I; I used to eat at Quizno's before that. But if they don't want to fight for their consumers, then it's not my problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are a lonely little man
    Says message board detective extraordinaire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to have 4 kids and be a single parent first, then we will send you lots of stuff!
    seems to be the case most def.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO, DMC average over 20 posts per day. What the do you do for a living? I guess this...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO, DMC average over 20 posts per day. What the do you do for a living? I guess this...
    Whatever I want.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was actually interesting.
    Some parts.
    I'm not an expert in food distribution.

If I lived closer to our coastline, I would have no problem maintaining a small garden and getting meat from the bay system. My freezer is loaded. Hate cleaning the beasts, but they do make fantastic fertilizer. Cost of living is cheap. Climate... humidity absolutely sucks.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ Some posts

Wouldn't mind knowing. I'd love a job that let me travel through Europe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ Some posts

Wouldn't mind knowing. I'd love a job that let me travel through Europe.
    Yeah?
    What would that job be?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah?
    What would that job be?
    Islamic 'refugee'

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    i'm always broke... where's my ing handouts? i want an EBT card!
    Cut your hair and get a real job instead of scratching on people with your tattoo needle for beer and weed money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cut your hair and get a real job instead of scratching on people with your tattoo needle for beer and weed money.
    use an actual account and stop trolling. be a ing man you ing pussy! i have a job where i am the boss and call the shots. you are a who works for a all the while ing about your ass job. off!

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    use an actual account and stop trolling. be a ing man you ing pussy! i have a job where i am the boss and call the shots. you are a who works for a all the while ing about your ass job. off!
    This is my main. I'm more a lurker and only post here and there.

No one in a management position should be "always broke." Either you're terribly irresponsible with your money (likely buying unneeded tattoo equipment, along with beer and weed) or have a "management" position in some small business mom and pop outfit, where you're the "lead" janitor or gardener, and thus get to "boss around" your illegal immigrant sidekick that was hired for the day from the Home Depot parking lot.

It has to be the latter. No one is hiring into management someone with long hair and calf tats. If you applied at my firm, we'd make you shave that mop and take a razor blade to your calves before you were even allowed into HR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No one in a management position should be "always broke." Either you're terribly irresponsible with your money (likely buying unneeded tattoo equipment, along with beer and weed) or have a "management" position in some small business mom and pop outfit, where you're the "lead" janitor or gardener, and thus get to "boss around" your illegal immigrant sidekick that was hired for the day from the Home Depot parking lot.

It has to be the latter. No one is hiring into management someone with long hair and calf tats. If you applied at my firm, we'd make you shave that mop and take a razor blade to your calves before you were even allowed into HR.
    why do people like you even exist? we don't need more pussies in this world who just talk needlessly to stroke their ego. off puto!

mr. knowitalls who know nothing at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "be a man and use an actual account"

And so not angry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Islamic 'refugee'
    Thats a vacation?
    Wow...

Drowning in the Mediterranean, I'll put that on the list.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count

Most people that are there own boss are asset rich, cash poor. At least until later on in life.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most people that are there own boss are asset rich, cash poor. At least until later on in life.
    not the increasing 10s of Ms of "independent contractors" in the gig economy.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-17-2018 at 10:56 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "be a man and use an actual account"

And so not angry

you have no clue what "angry" actually means blake... probably never been in a fight in your life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you have no clue what "angry" actually means blake... probably never been in a fight in your life.
    Lol u mad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not mad at all... yall are just sissys and think everyone is upset all the time. sissys scared of the boogeyman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not mad at all... yall are just sissys and think everyone is upset all the time. sissys scared of the boogeyman.
    Lol "everyone"

No, today it's just you. U mad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What percentage of our federal budget is food stamps?

High calorie junk food is certainly cheaper than organic fruits, fresh fish, and other generally healthy type foods so that explains a lot of the popularity of those things. I'm pretty well off but even I am sometimes shocked when I realize how much I've spent on a single trip to Whole Foods.... which also carries plenty of junk food albeit more expensive junk food.
    As someone who worked in grocery for years, its sort of an inside joke how ridiculous organic and natural foods are. It might cost $7 for organic peanut butter-which has only about half the actual peanut butter than in a normal jar- when someone could get three jars for $6

Had a boss tell me the only big difference betwee organic and regular is that people were willing to pay triple the price for half the product because its marginally healthier.

It makes perfect sense for people on food stamps to by junk food because eating healthy is so ing expensive.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It makes perfect sense for people on food stamps to by junk food because eating healthy is so ing expensive.
    Trash/Mulvaney's box of BigFood's Dead- -Ready-to-Eat isn't about getting the poor to eat organic, or Mulvaney saving money, but to punish the poor for being poor, behind the lie that ALL the poor are using govt money (that oligarchy wants in its own pockets) to buy non-food items and operate as Welfare Queens in Cadillacs.

DSRE is just another way America's oligarchy, including evangelical grifters who LIE that God wants the poor to be poor to punish them for being Bad People, grind down and maintain the poor AMERICAN CITIZENS into undeveloped world poverty, sickness, early death (premature-death poor people saves govt money!).

Most of the people on public assistance are white, not, as the oligarchy's subtext goes, brown or black.

Thread Information