Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Healthier families and less exploitation of the system imo
    In what sense? You're already pretty limited in what you can buy with foodstamps, and you can always resell what you buy with them or the food you would be getting directly.

I don't see any less exploitation of the system nor any health benefits, tbh...

Heck, people buying on Walmart are very likely to get a better deal than the government buying from whoever...

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    What exactly is this mythical government cheese I have been hearing about for decades?
    Sounds like an en led elitest liberal comment. Mythical? So you've never ate it or never had any friends in that scenario? Sounds like you've never been in the struggle. Most rarely buy real cheese. Govt cheese is real cheese and comes in big blocks. It's a highly sellable item. Get off your high horse and see the struggle that most have seen in their life.

Indian tribes get food direct from the govt like Trump is proposing. It is VERY good quality. There you will find your big blocks of cheese.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "real cheese" isn't real because it's chemically aged, spit out of machines like slabs steel

real cheese is naturally aged without chemicals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like an en led elitest liberal comment. Mythical? So you've never ate it or never had any friends in that scenario? Sounds like you've never been in the struggle. Most rarely buy real cheese. Govt cheese is real cheese and comes in big blocks. It's a highly sellable item. Get off your high horse and see the struggle that most have seen in their life.

Indian tribes get food direct from the govt like Trump is proposing. It is VERY good quality. There you will find your big blocks of cheese.
    Is this real government cheese going to be delivered in a govt harvest box

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Is this real government cheese going to be delivered in a govt harvest box
    Your going to have to explain what a govt harvest box is Blake.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    "real cheese" isn't real because it's chemically aged, spit out of machines like slabs steel

real cheese is naturally aged without chemicals
    he FDA's standards, Kraft isn't permitted to refer to Singles as “cheese” because this word indicates that a product is made with at least 51 percent real cheese. This is why the label reads “pasteurized prepared cheese product.” Typically, the fewer ingredients a food contains, the healthier that food tends to

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wow such butthurt just because I asked what kind of cheese it was. And you still didn't answer what it was. I was wondering if it was American, cheddar, Velveeta, etc. I asked because I don't remember it being used in Texas but used to hear about it in rap songs from the west coast. LOL pretending you know anything about someone's life because he asks a question.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Wow such butthurt just because I asked what kind of cheese it was. And you still didn't answer what it was. I was wondering if it was American, cheddar, Velveeta, etc. I asked because I don't remember it being used in Texas but used to hear about it in rap songs from the west coast. LOL pretending you know anything about someone's life because he asks a question.
    No you didn't just simply ask what kind of cheese ( American). You said mythical cheese you've been hearing about for decades. Only thing worse than an elitest liberal is one who backpedals when confronted.

Go word your questions like that at work and see if you get taken seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you didn't just simply ask what kind of cheese ( American). You said mythical cheese you've been hearing about for decades. Only thing worse than an elitest liberal is one who backpedals when confronted.

Go word your questions like that at work and see if you get taken seriously.
    LOL doubling down on being pissed over a simple question.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    "What I know about Govt aid is what I hear in Rap songs". Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "What I know about Govt aid is what I hear in Rap songs". Lol
    Are you going to throw a fit about a question?

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    LOL doubling down on being pissed over a simple question.
    "Hey baseline bum. Can you go through the balance sheet for next year and explain these numbers to the board?”

BB " ........ and this column here is the assests where you'll see the mythical $2.5 million dollar regional HQ that we've been hearing about the last ten years......”

Yeah. Pretty innocent wording..........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your going to have to explain what a govt harvest box is Blake.
    Det Google. This one is free, the rest you're on your own.

"Under Trump's proposed budget,*the*Department of Agriculture (USDA) would purchase food with its bulk buying power, put in*containers called*“America’s Harvest Boxes,” and somehow get them to 16.4 million households across the country. Just how,*no one has explained....."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...tes/349760002/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You better watch your microaggressions bro

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Det Google. This one is free, the rest you're on your own.

"Under Trump's proposed budget,*the*Department of Agriculture (USDA) would purchase food with its bulk buying power, put in*containers called*“America’s Harvest Boxes,” and somehow get them to 16.4 million households across the country. Just how,*no one has explained....."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...tes/349760002/
    How would I know anything more than you about the proposed plan? I was talking about my experience with govt supplied food in the past.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Like you wouldn't be up in arms of Trump or Any other political future used the word mythical in describing a school shooting. Give me a break.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would I know anything more than you about the proposed plan? I was talking about my experience with govt supplied food in the past.
    Don't feel obliged to respond if you don't know anything. This is an open message board. The question was open to anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Study:SNAP benefits are correlated with increased entrepreneurship.

Thread Information