Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

oh and football market is just exploding in china too , so this is probably even more lopsided.
    lmao sons penaldo has more fans than dad killer lebronze and kobe put together
    galatasaray is more relevant than all nba teams sans the lakers

looking forward to the cuck crew with their alternative facts smh got this bookmarked already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA forum tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    build a wall around it tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    build a wall around it tbh
    we've already got a soccer forum where you can dump all the double handjob gifs you want son

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    we've already got a soccer forum where you can dump all the double handjob gifs you want son
    this double hand job of a sport just sprung back with a strong synchronized finish over this entire forum face tbh. Also don't let me start dropping NBA anthonydavis.gif, magic.gif, wade.gif, timcuckem.gif, jasoncollisons.gif and so on. God knows that the average NBA lockerroom is fruity as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

oh and football market is just exploding in china too , so this is probably even more lopsided.
    lmao sons penaldo has more fans than dad killer lebronze and kobe put together
    galatasaray is more relevant than all nba teams sans the lakers

looking forward to the cuck crew with their alternative facts smh got this bookmarked already
    /Thread

beisbol
    commercials bowl
    NBA loop Finals
    Nascuck race

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    /Thread

beisbol
    commercials bowl
    NBA loop Finals
    Nascuck race
    son I thought that the superbowel was an ad campaign with a half time teen concert. I mean they had some s run for about 15 minutes of overall screen time and the rest 3 and a half hours of it was ads/concerts/ ... I mean smh I ain't biased, just calling it like it I see it tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soccer wasnt this popular in the 90s...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh the exthsitement

https://youtu.be/ftlfPb0gyxI

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son I thought that the superbowel was an ad campaign with a half time teen concert. I mean they had some s run for about 15 minutes of overall screen time and the rest 3 and a half hours of it was ads/concerts/ ... I mean smh I ain't biased, just calling it like it I see it tbh..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    God bless tbh son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its sad that americas most coveted game the NFL bowl is mostly watched to see the commercials

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its sad that americas most coveted game the NFL bowl is mostly watched to see the commercials
    There is nothing concerning college football in the stats above because it's not professional.

The Sandanista has no clue how popular college an HS football are in America.

You guys are awful trolls.
    If you need my help I can clue you in. I like soccer "English Football" as well. You completely leave India/ Pakistan out of cricket. India is just a tiny little country. Japan Mexico Central America Korea USA in its cousin, baseball. China watches soccer, when will they actually play on a scale like India plays cricket?

Try again.
    Fail.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There is nothing concerning college football in the stats above because it's not professional.

The Sandanista has no clue how popular college an HS football are in America.

You guys are awful trolls.
    If you need my help I can clue you in. I like soccer "English Football" as well. You completely leave India/ Pakistan out of cricket. India is just a tiny little country. Japan Mexico Central America Korea USA in its cousin, baseball. China watches soccer, when will they actually play on a scale like India plays cricket?

Try again.
    Fail.
    son in max 20 years china is getting out of the world cup group and into the knockout stage. They're investing a lot of cash and they have a lot of people out there. They're also traditionally well coordinated (martial arts culture) and that translates well to football.
    I have a friend who is going there to coach at a lower division. He isn't a great coach but he was an assistant coach in bundesliga 2, he's really well schooled, deep tactical knowledge, knows training/effort curves/psychology .. german coach sons. They gave this so much money he couldn't say no. He goes from senior coaching in d2 to coaching 13 yo olds on a crazy salary (10x +) ... say what you want about them right now but with that type of money they'll be at least ok.

They'll also contend HARD at organising a world cup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's one of the best designed sports on the planet when not marred by inconsistent pass interference, holding, and other such penalties. The 4 down system and forward pass were brilliant additions to the sport that renders its father sport Rugby completely antiquated. NFL does need to cut back on the commercials, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rugby league is better than Rugby Union. At least they can tackle & the players and the referees actually know the rules.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres a lot of stupid people in this world, we know that.

Imagine liking soccer hahahaah

Poor s

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Super bowl this year was better than any soccer game ever played

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Theres a lot of stupid people in this world, we know that.

Imagine liking soccer hahahaah

Poor s

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Super bowl this year was better than any soccer game ever played
    sit in yo' lane, lmao y'all not even in top 25.

y'all boys always propping up that redneck sport .. merrycan Fußball is just a blip on the scale of world sports, it's nothing compared to football in skill, beauty, viewership, generated cash, you name. That's why I came here with facts, to educate you dirt eating toothless peasants. Im trying to teach you country ass hicks something smh.

But y'all s just want to wank each other off in the Texas sun, fantasizing about some roided up overweight lobotomized monkeys running like they escaped from the zoo.
    " they fast they strung, they yuge, they run fast" ... smh y'all a bunch of undercover racists just evaluating sports like you're evaluating animals : low skill, animalic, dumbed down, no cohesion, brutal savages. They ain't even that tough tbh, we all know they'd get ed over big time by any relevant rugby team tbh, or would die of heart attack after running 15 minutes of play, or would spectacularly fail any doping test.

Smh a sport with re ed violent overweight pussy people for re ed violent overweight pussy people. Basically just a commercial show.

Y'all hicks need to

of texas/merica and see the beautiful for world outside .. unwashed peasants smh ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rugby league is better than Rugby Union. At least they can tackle & the players and the referees actually know the rules.
    Yeah, I've heard a lot of Aussie sports fans call Union "Yawnion." AFL (I think Aussie Rules is one of the best designed sports there is) is also magnitudes better than Rugby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sit in yo' lane, lmao y'all not even in top 25.

y'all boys always propping up that redneck sport .. merrycan Fußball is just a blip on the scale of world sports, it's nothing compared to football in skill, beauty, viewership, generated cash, you name. That's why I came here with facts, to educate you dirt eating toothless peasants. Im trying to teach you country ass hicks something smh.

But y'all s just want to wank each other off in the Texas sun, fantasizing about some roided up overweight lobotomized monkeys running like they escaped from the zoo.
    " they fast they strung, they yuge, they run fast" ... smh y'all a bunch of undercover racists just evaluating sports like you're evaluating animals : low skill, animalic, dumbed down, no cohesion, brutal savages. They ain't even that tough tbh, we all know they'd get ed over big time by any relevant rugby team tbh, or would die of heart attack after running 15 minutes of play, or would spectacularly fail any doping test.

Smh a sport with re ed violent overweight pussy people for re ed violent overweight pussy people. Basically just a commercial show.

Y'all hicks need to

of texas/merica and see the beautiful for world outside .. unwashed peasants smh ...
    What is skillful and beautiful comes down to subjective taste. Furthermore, skillfulness and beauty doesn't always translate into making something more "compelling" (in a sporting context). Figure skaters are very skillful athletes who routinely pull off beautiful moves, but it's a ty sport. Same thing with soccer. No matter how many cute balletic moves Messi pulls off, fancy dribbling Neymar performs, or precision passing an attacking offense executes, the true "facts" of the matter is that the sport ends in a tie an obscene amount of the time that no other proper sport encounters, major matches and tournaments are decided by an arbitrary mini-game, referees have more impact on the outcome of a match than in any other sport (because goals are at such a premium), low comeback factor, and predictable scoring lines (a match ends 1-0 like 20% of the time).

The central design of the sport also encourages players to basically lie and cheat in the form of diving to draw penalties (yes, basketball has these same issues, but soccer diving is on a totally different level of cowardly). Tactically and strategically, there's nothing particularly unique about it, either. It's a goal sport (the most unimaginative design for a sport that exists), and thus will have similar gameplay philosophies to field hockey, hockey, bandy, handball, etc. There's just nothing interesting about soccer to those of us raised in countries that have an eclectic sporting culture. The primary reason for its worldwide popularity is that it's the cheapest and most accessible sport to play (British imperialism also helped).

"Viewership, generated cash."

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/...-to-Popularity

"Murricans need to be more worldly so that their puny, unlightened minds can come to appreciate the beauty of the beautiful game! There's great things out there beyond the shores of your redneck enclave!"

Okay. Tell me which was the greatest, most intense batter/bowler cricket rivalry of the past 30 years? Explain to me, in detail, the difference between T20, ODI, County, and Test cricket. What environmental advantage are the Indians known for, and how do they exploit it? What did the Australian National Cricket team famously do to New Zealand in 1981? (time for you to google)

Who are Raymond Ceulemans, Torbjorn Blomdahl, and Jaspers? Which Belgian in this context shares a name with another famous Belgian sportsman? (more googling).

What type of grounds is Aussie Rules played on? And why is that so? (yet more googling)

Americans don't like soccer, so that means they're close minded about world sports

No, most of don't like soccer because we find it dull, frustrating, and uninteresting, despite many of us giving it multiple chances over the years. You talk about being close-minded, so why don't you try taking the perspective of someone who was raised in a multifaceted sporting culture that doesn't treat soccer with frothing-at-the-mouth cultish devotion. You might gain some new insight, but I'm guessing you lack of the self-awareness for that, so carry on chanting at the village TV watching yet another match that ends in a 0-0 tie.
    Last edited by midnightpulp; 02-12-2018 at 03:07 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soccer is boring AF tbh. Only thing entertaining about it is the Mexican announcer with the 'GOOOOOOAL' thing. Pads and helmets are expensive. I can see why football isn't more prevalent in impoverished nations outside the United States.

Thread Information