Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a hot round for him. He was the only one tonight who reminded me of the OG three-point champs.

Dude is gonna be a force once he gets onto a squad that is not the NBA's development team.
    saddest part of these teams: the talent that gets stuck wasting their years in purgatory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dunk contest starts with Mitc fireeee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel bad for Oladipoo .. Missed his spin dunk which is a shame would have been fire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DSmith Jr....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nance JR was made for the showwww. Regardless of He doesn't win it he paid homage to his dad, had fun with it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This.

Fat Antonians need to chill a little bit.
    We have a slow metabolism!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nance JR was made for the showwww. Regardless of He doesn't win it he paid homage to his dad, had fun with it.
    Youre a if you watch this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dunk show this year is very very good.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Youre a if you watch this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That last dunk by Mitc was overrated...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forwards are usually at a disadvantage. Thought this contest was absolutely the shizzz
    Shame on JSimms for passing on the opportunity to showcase himself last year Might have won too, since last year's contest was poor. Nance JR with the backtap was creative too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forwards are usually at a disadvantage. Thought this contest was absolutely the shizzz
    Shame on JSimms for passing on the opportunity to showcase himself last year Might have won too, since last year's contest was poor. Nance JR with the backtap was creative too.
    Meh, Dwight's was all time great, Nance's was just good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, he’s only gonna play like 5-7 mins of the game anyways. So y’all have to chill. Kawhi only played one half of the game last year and he was a starter. Even though he’s playing he’s not gonna play hard or play a lot anyways. This dude has played hard all season. I’m a guy that was pissed at him last year and even I can see this..

Note: Only edited a few autocorrects
    Yeah, its an honor to make the team-especially making it without being an injury replacement. He'll jog up and down the court for 5-10 minutes and call it a night, people actin like he'll play 40 minutes and do suicides after the game to cool down.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That last dunk by Mitc was overrated...
    That was a disgrace to Vince Carter's jersey. At least when Blake ripped off one of Vince's dunks in his year (the arm-in-rim dunk), he added to it by throwing it off the backboard first - and he made it on the first try, just like Vince.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think the dunk contest can ever be good again, tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It never was. Guys that have a vert reach to 10 ft have a 27ish inch vert. Pretty ty tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoyed it. It was a good show.

last year was horrid though. Every year Lavine participated was good too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn’t bad. See the thing that I don’t think people realize is that so much has been done that it’s hard to come up with something original. And people wanna get mad when their missing dunks. Umm yeah they are. They’re trying to attempt to do a lot of difficult dunks that they probably only can make occasionally anyways. A lot of dunks back then would be easy to do now (not all). But I jut hate hearing people like Kenny Smith critique the dunks but his dunks weren’t even that impressive. It was only impressive back then when people had barely or never seen it done before.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn’t bad. See the thing that I don’t think people realize is that so much has been done that it’s hard to come up with something original. And people wanna get mad when their missing dunks. Umm yeah they are. They’re trying to attempt to do a lot of difficult dunks that they probably only can make occasionally anyways. A lot of dunks back then would be easy to do now (not all). But I jut hate hearing people like Kenny Smith critique the dunks but his dunks weren’t even that impressive. It was only impressive back then when people had barely or never seen it done before.
    Agreed I didn't think the contest was bad this year. Just like you said every dunk imaginable has been attempted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only two dunks I've never seen and don't think it's been done, and maybe it can't is going through the legs twice. I mean this two different ways...

Just like people do now when they put the ball through their legs, but do it a second time the same way really fast, then dunk it.

The other is putting the ball through your legs, crossing your legs back the other way and putting the ball through the other way, then dunk it.

Not saying it's easy because it would have to be super fast. It would have been one be someone with huge hands too.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only two dunks I've never seen and don't think it's been done, and maybe it can't is going through the legs twice. I mean this two different ways...

Just like people do now when they put the ball through their legs, but do it a second time the same way really fast, then dunk it.

The other is putting the ball through your legs, crossing your legs back the other way and putting the ball through the other way, then dunk it.

Not saying it's easy because it would have to be super fast. It would have been one be someone with huge hands too.
    Off the shot clock, off the ass, off the jumbotron too. But I get tired of mindless props. The contest peaked in the early and mid 00s tbh before they pussified the rules so they get unlimited time and attempts which just makes the whole thing re ed.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nailed down to a T tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a horrible show fellas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoyed it. It was a good show.

last year was horrid though. Every year Lavine participated was good too.
    I think Nance Jr. should've won. He had solid dunks and better theatrics. That double-tap is one of those sneaky good dunks that you don't even realize it until you see it on replay.

Mitc pulling out the Carter jersey was a nice touch, but he didn't nail it like Carter there.

Took two tries, and didn't quite stick the landing. Carter made that look easy.

If you are going to make that call-out, you have to execute.

Thread Information