Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason why people are freaking out or “speculating” are because of the rumors he wanted out of SA..but that was pretty much shut down by the uncle and the sister..

But that gets ignored because it kills the interest or story..yes there’s frustration which is expected tbh..I mean even as I fan of the team I’m frustrated..can’t imagine what PATFO and Kawhi are going through.. they’ve got a reputation and 200M on the line in almost 90 days.
    The only reason why people are speculating is because Kawhi's out. Even without those rumors, it's a weird situation that warrants major concern. At this point, I'd almost rather Kawhi want out and be sitting to push that, because the alternative is a potential career-derailing injury.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of spelling errors tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Kawhi fired his old agent and hired his incle because his agent pursuaded him to sign his current max deal when if he waited he coulda been paid a ton more. And mad at the Spurs for signing him to a max before the new cap rules came about the next summer.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Kawhi fired his old agent and hired his incle because his agent pursuaded him to sign his current max deal when if he waited he coulda been paid a ton more. And mad at the Spurs for signing him to a max before the new cap rules came about the next summer.
    He has the same agents as before.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhis uncle can suck my

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Young needs to shut the up. It's clear where he keeps getting his info from. It's a horrible move to be this vociferously on Kawhi's side in this conflict when he's going to be in SA whether Leonard is there or not.
    I think Jabari's ultimate goal is to eventually get out of SA. He's milking this drama for all it's worth and is probably hoping that it can launch future opportunities for him somewhere else.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jabari is going to be to Kawhi what windhorst is to LeBron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jabari is going to be to Kawhi what windhorst is to LeBron
    That is literally the worst plan ever .

Kawhi is not Lebron. There is not going to be a constant media circus around Kawhi. There is nothing to follow. Yall are ridiculous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is making 19 million bucks right now. Things could be a lot worse.. He needs to get his ass back on the basketball court. Or he is worth zero. He could become Rose in a heartbeat. A guy who was an MVP winner and constantly talked about his impending big time free agency to now nobody wants him For any amount of money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What, take a one year max deal and then resign for a max the following year? A bit of a risk.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi is not Lebron. There is not going to be a constant media circus around Kawhi. There is nothing to follow. Yall are ridiculous
    It's not my plan, but here me out DPG, maybe Kawhi's uncle wants Kawhi to be more of a spotlight player, hence all the talk to LA and rumors of Kawhi not getting enough attention playing in SA.

Kawhi is going to need a YES man in the media.

I'm onto something!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I doubt that's Jabari's plan. He was already in Portland and took the same approach to the stories. He always wanted to show the players' side of the story.

I would say he doesn't deal well with some franchises...He made clear he didn't like IT and Blake moves. He's more like "power to the players" than owners.

He wrote amazing pieces about Spurs players...I remember one about Kyle' best friend suicide, other about JSimms, one about Kawhi's family...He has the touch and players like him.

He's not a YES man, he's a talented writer. Or at least way better than the rest of SAEN guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt that's Jabari's plan. He was already in Portland and took the same approach to the stories. He always wanted to show the players' side of the story.

I would say he doesn't deal well with some franchises...He made clear he didn't like IT and Blake moves. He's more like "power to the players" than owners.

He wrote amazing pieces about Spurs players...I remember one about Kyle' best friend suicide, other about JSimms, one about Kawhi's family...He has the touch and players like him.

He's not a YES man, he's a talented writer. Or at least way better than the rest of SAEN guys.
    100%

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe true.. The other side is, Kawhi doesn't need to address the rumors about him wanting to leave because they're bogus.
    Lmfao you've called every report bogus and they continue to be confirmed. Take them goggles off son and take the semen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmfao you've called every report bogus and they continue to be confirmed. Take them goggles off son and take the semen
    Some people will be in denial and good soldiers like the group that was in the bunker with Hilter while the Russians surrounded and took Berlin. To the end.

On this subject, so Kawhi and his uncle doubling up.

Kawhi and his uncle are reminding me of Boobie Miles and his uncle from Friday Night Lights. Boobie Leonard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What report was confirmed?? Where's a single line from Spurs or Kawhi's camp saying he wants out? When do you hear from one of both parts that Kawhi wants to live in LA a whole season?

Only the parts involved can confirm a rumor. Otherwise a media report about a rumor, it's just other rumor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does not want to play for the Lakers. What is it about his personality that says to anyone he wants to be a Laker? It’s a goddamn circus over there especially with Ball and his idiot daddy at point guard. And the Clippers remain one of the biggest jokes in the league. Doc Rivers Basically wrecked a once contending team’s chances of doing anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What report was confirmed?? Where's a single line from Spurs or Kawhi's camp saying he wants out? When do you hear from one of both parts that Kawhi wants to live in LA a whole season?

Only the parts involved can confirm a rumor. Otherwise a media report about a rumor, it's just other rumor.
    You can't use logic and/or facts to certain posters here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't use logic and/or facts to certain posters here.
    Or some posters have trouble reading. The OP ( me) said nothing about Kawhi wanting to go to LA.

Everything to do about his Uncle & the situation.

You guys need comprehension classes tbh..

Read the OP again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or some posters have trouble reading. The OP ( me) said nothing about Kawhi wanting to go to LA.

Everything to do about his Uncle & the situation.

You guys need comprehension classes tbh..

Read the OP again.
    Ha, I don't need to read it again. What I was commenting on had nothing to do with you or your post, and everything to do with that poster in question. Can't talk to me about reading comprehension if you didn't see that lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So did Woj say anything new on that podcast?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP suck a got.

"Sources".

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP suck a got.

"Sources".