Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians are committing crimes against Americans all the time. Prosecuting those crimes and conflating them with "information warfare," which is not a crime is just sad.
    If a foreign government, plans, pays for, creates programs, and executes initiatives to lie and create chaos in another country's free and fair elections and to create a mess in financial systems both public and private, it is illegal. We will most likely ask the Russians to extradite the offenders. They of course will not, but we can nab them in the US or another country we have an extradition treaty with. They can be charged and get a lawyer and work within a fair justice system. This would be on international watch, so it will be a good thing for all to read about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But whats the point of such fake news like the collusion, and the 13 Russians indicted while Chelsea Manning is free.
    Specifically what did the 13 Russians do? Did they take part and get paid for by a foreign government to create disinformation in free and fair elections and what is the evidence? This JUST came out. We know next to nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chelsea Manning? I think he-to-she should have been charged.
    But that is not my decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But whats the point of such fake news like the collusion, and the 13 Russians indicted while Chelsea Manning is free.
    The open report does think there was some level of collusion but does not state WITH Trump.
    I think the election was very close and with the country so evenly divided that either candidate has a right to think they should have won. But Trump won the electoral college so he is the president.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a foreign government, plans, pays for, creates programs, and executes initiatives to lie and create chaos in another country's free and fair elections and to create a mess in financial systems both public and private, it is illegal. We will most likely ask the Russians to extradite the offenders. They of course will not, but we can nab them in the US or another country we have an extradition treaty with. They can be charged and get a lawyer and work within a fair justice system. This would be on international watch, so it will be a good thing for all to read about.
    I see. Are we going to be prosecuting half the CIA while we're at it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see. Are we going to be prosecuting half the CIA while we're at it?
    Oh we know what the CIA has tried to pull in the past. A really good job has been done by the papers I have already listed. Which is how you actually know about it. Let us start with the Bay of Pigs. Now we were trying to get rid of a dictator but we did not know that at the time. We basically solidified his popularity for >50 years. So that was a slap in the face for US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Specifically what did the 13 Russians do? Did they take part and get paid for by a foreign government to create disinformation in free and fair elections and what is the evidence? This JUST came out. We know next to nothing.
    They used fake accounts as americans to post Pro Trump stuff on Twitter, Facebook.
    Mueller has the evidence.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They used fake accounts as americans to post Pro Trump stuff on Twitter, Facebook.
    That's awful! Glad we could spend millions making an international case out of it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The open report does think there was some level of collusion but does not state WITH Trump.
    I think the election was very close and with the country so evenly divided that either candidate has a right to think they should have won. But Trump won the electoral college so he is the president.
    They said after 1 year of investigations there was no collusion, no americans involved.
    Very hard pill for MSM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's awful! Glad we could spend millions making an international case out of it!

RIP #MUELLERTIME

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And they were part of the Russian government's efforts to plan, pay for, build the infrastructure, and carry out disruption.
    Thats illegal, American or Russian. They were working for a foreign government. There are lots of things foreign governments and the individuals they hire cannot do during our elections.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They said after 1 year of investigations there was no collusion, no americans involved.
    Very hard pill for MSM.
    What is MSM?

Examples.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you really trust someone who can't spell potato to figure out who our adversaries are?
    Or someone who can't read a boxscore or tries to make fun of a properly punctuated acronym?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont worry.
    It will look miniscule next to our wall and the overall budget.
    And, don't worry about spending too much. Your tax break will cover it.
    You will Trickle it down thru taxes as your income increases. You will be better off so... It's all good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they were part of the Russian government's efforts to plan, pay for, build the infrastructure, and carry out disruption.
    Thats illegal, American or Russian. They were working for a foreign government. There are lots of things foreign governments and the individuals they hire cannot do during our elections.
    But there are no americans, it all started as a supposedly ¨collusion¨ but after 1 year of investigations they only have those Russians, next step is whats going to happen to those Russians, wouldnt hold my breath too long for that, maybe they spank them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is MSM?

Examples.
    CNN, Yahoo, Washington Post, Time, NBC, Newsweek, LA Times, Huffington Post, those talk show idiots... 12 guys that think exactly the same, word by word and now are political experts.
    AOL, Reuters, Tweeter, Facebook, USA Today, MSNB, and others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But there are no americans, it all started as a supposedly ¨collusion¨ but after 1 year of investigations they only have those Russians, next step is whats going to happen to those Russians, wouldnt hold my breath too long for that, maybe they spank them.
    Already posted on that. Extradition. Or catch them if they come here. Some Russians like their time in Europe. Interpol can grab them. Gotta have the extradition treaty though. It basically makes a more luxurious life a little tougher. That's why Putin's top aides get hurt by these types of things. They want their beach in Spain.

So Meuller has no investigation left for Americans? He's done with that?
    Do tell because his office is pretty tight unless they want to say something like today.
    No American's thinking today, "Oh , I met with that guy?" And it's not really about collusion anymore, it's simply lying to federal agents about meetings. Which, why would one do this on the first place?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already posted on that. Extradition. Or catch them if they come here. Some Russians like their time in Europe. Interpol can grab them. Gotta have the extradition treaty though. It basically makes a more luxurious life a little tougher. That's why Putin's top aides get hurt by these types of things. They want their beach in Spain.

So Meuller has no investigation left for Americans? He's done with that?
    Do tell because his office is pretty tight unless they want to say something like today.
    No American's thinking today, "Oh , I met with that guy?" And it's not really about collusion anymore, it's simply lying to federal agents about meetings. Which, why would one do this on the first place?
    No more against Trump at least, maybe they can go after the DNC with the dossier thing but that would be rare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN, Yahoo, Washington Post, Time, NBC, Newsweek, LA Times, Huffington Post, those talk show idiots... 12 guys that think exactly the same, word by word and now are political experts.
    AOL, Reuters, Tweeter, Facebook, USA Today, MSNB, and others.
    WaPo broke/instrumental in Pentagon Papers, Nixon, Viet Nam, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Snowden... They got reporters in all parts of the world. And, when they screw up, the NY times calls em on it and they gotta retract. And vice versa.

Sorry, but this group has been huge in unveiling OUR own indiscretions. If you find the FBI or CIA Fs up, it will very likely be from WaPo or the NYTimes. It's a keeper. The rest, trash with some gems. I throw out first and foremost FOX, CNBC, America One, CNN ...all the yell and scream talking head entertainment. Although FOX has a very good Sunday Morning Show with Chis Wallace. There is some good stuff in the other publications but they usually take stuff from WSJ, WaPo, NYTimes... and then twist it.

So what do you read?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No more against Trump at least, maybe they can go after the DNC with the dossier thing but that would be rare.
    Trumps relations are on the skillet IMO. His son and Kushner. Others as well. The RNC paid for the same sort of crap during the primaries and the democrats took up the slack when Trump became the candidate. So ya got that as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WaPo broke/instrumental in Pentagon Papers, Nixon, Viet Nam, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Snowden... They got reporters in all parts of the world. And, when they screw up, the NY times calls em on it and they gotta retract. And vice versa.

Sorry, but this group has been huge in unveiling OUR own indiscretions. If you find the FBI or CIA Fs up, it will very likely be from WaPo or the NYTimes. It's a keeper. The rest, trash with some gems. I throw out first and foremost FOX, CNBC, America One, CNN ...all the yell and scream talking head entertainment. Although FOX has a very good Sunday Morning Show with Chis Wallace. There is some good stuff in the other publications but they usually take stuff from WSJ, WaPo, NYTimes... and then twist it.

So what do you read?
    Maybe WaPo was good 30 years ago, but now is horrible it happens everywhere, they change owners or CEOs and things go North or South.
    I read WaPo, HuffPo, Newsweek, USA today most of them have links on the Yahoo home page.
    Watch Latin CNN and is disgusting, and rarely watch Fox because is on another room which has an HD box/deco.

And MSM talks like a butthurted girl, the Trump obsession is very obvious, during the Black Jesus days everything was so different, how they focused on the Hillary campaign, how Trump was Nazi, Rapist, Dirty, Racist all without any evidence, and Hillary was a goddess.

How they messed with every Trump kid while Chelsea who is a re ed donkey never received any critic.

So never bought their stories, I still read their articles to see how they keep pushing the agenda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tucker Carlson, Sebastian Gorka, Mike Cernovich, Judge Pirro, and occasionally Sean Hannity and Alex Jones

Daily Caller,Rebel Media (Canada), zerohedge, gatewaypundit, truepundit, and occasionally Fox

youtubers: Bill Still, Anthony Brian Logan, Mark Dice, 1791L(really good op-ed), CRTV (Gavin McInnes), Morris, HIGH ENERGY, Jonathon Schwartz, Norm Macdonald, Paul Joseph Watson, Tgowdysc, Trey Smith, The Black Child

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    FBI indicting Russians for posting words online while they drop the ball on school shooters (again). Pathetic.
    The FBI doesn't indict criminals.

Complete OP failure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe WaPo was good 30 years ago, but now is horrible it happens everywhere, they change owners or CEOs and things go North or South.
    I read WaPo, HuffPo, Newsweek, USA today most of them have links on the Yahoo home page.
    Watch Latin CNN and is disgusting, and rarely watch Fox because is on another room which has an HD box/deco.

And MSM talks like a butthurted girl, the Trump obsession is very obvious, during the Black Jesus days everything was so different, how they focused on the Hillary campaign, how Trump was Nazi, Rapist, Dirty, Racist all without any evidence, and Hillary was a goddess.

How they messed with every Trump kid while Chelsea who is a re ed donkey never received any critic.

So never bought their stories, I still read their articles to see how they keep pushing the agenda.
    WaPo and NYtimes are two of the best papers in the world today IMO. The NY times broke Hillary and the Clinton foundation and the nature of Chelsea's financial stake in it.

USA Today is really simplified almost to a fault. Huffinton post is OK. Newsweek,I dropped out. And I still get a peek at most of them. That yahoo homepage can be good. At least you actually gave something back. When I ask most on here, the silence is deafening (Chris/Spurter)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those who have a chance on Friday afternoon. Science Fridays. NPR So damn good. Then if a subject interests you can follow links, people who work in a particular field.

Thread Information