Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “If you ask an intelligence officer, did the Russians break the rules or do something bizarre, the answer is no, not at all,” said Steven L. Hall, who retired in 2015 after 30 years at the C.I.A., where he was the chief of Russian operations. The United States “absolutely” has carried out such election influence operations historically

USA first country in history to and moan about it
    No historical context whatsoever.
    Of course we have done this.
    WE have books written about it bozo, WE write them.

Where is the Russian press on this one?
    What does RT news got for you?

And this is part of the point. It is illegal for foreign or US citizens to take cash from a dictator in Russia who plans not only attempting to ruin free and fair elections, but also authorizes screwing around with the finances of private companies and government agencies. You get payed by Putin the thug, you go to jail if we can get you.

We have probably reciprocated in some way Putin knows about and we will read about at some future date. Because we have a real press.

And we are not the first to and moan. The Russians moaned about us when their puppet go thrown out in the Ukraine. Castro and Cuba.... On and on...
    Last edited by pgardn; 02-17-2018 at 10:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, she dined in Moscow with Pootin.

Did Pootin's hackers support Stein to drain votes from Hillary?

Stein and her people absolutely had to know they couldn't win, couldn't do anything but hurt Hillary.

==============

Trump's victory margin smaller than total Stein votes in key swing states

In two key states that President-elect Donald Trump won, his margin of victory was smaller than the total number of votes for Green Party nominee Jill Stein.

In Michigan, Trump defeated Democrat Hillary Clinton by 10,704 votes, while Stein got 51,463 votes, according to current totals on the state’s official website.

And in Wisconsin, Trump’s margin over Clinton was 22,177, while Stein garnered 31,006 votes.

In Pennsylvania, meanwhile, Stein’s total of 49,485 votes was just slightly smaller than Trump’s victory margin of 67,416 votes, according to the state’s latest numbers.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/308353-trump-won-by-smaller-margin-than-stein-votes-in-all-three

So True, and Jill was viciously attacking Hillary while totally letting Trump off the hook. A normal green party candidate would have been repulsed by Trump and his coal fetish but not Jill. That's very interesting...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So True, and Jill was viciously attacking Hillary while totally letting Trump off the hook. A normal green party candidate would have been repulsed by Trump and his coal fetish but not Jill. That's very interesting...
    Jill attacked everyone regularly. If she focused a little more on Hillary it's because she was making the case that she was the real progressive to her base.

She also regularly made the case that there was not a hair's difference between Hillary and Trump; and in fact, she even seemed to claim at times that Hillary was worse IIRC. That's why I lost respect for her when she decided to be Hillary's puppet in her election challenges. I was under the impression that she was at least genuine until that point. For me, she did irreparable harm to the Green Party by doing that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity post

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VERY strong, su ious odor from "that woman"

Thread Information