Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, Oladipo would've been last if Curry weren't picking.
    Oladipo >>> Aldridge

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about Bosh wanting to make a comeback. Says he wants to play for the Raptors (home team), Warriors, Rockets, or Cavs. Essentially, the best-ranked teams.
    Jesus Christ. Even someone who's dying of Ebola is snubbing San Antonio. Thank god for PATFO! 3rd in the west eth!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ. Even someone who's dying of Ebola is snubbing San Antonio. Thank god for PATFO! 3rd in the west eth!
    Well, Spurs wouldn't play him. Infinite illness management.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you pick a player who prioritizes playing in exhibition games over important regular season games? Diva All Star doing diva things.
    That entire game is gonna be full of divas son, let's keep it real.

Anyway, pretending for a moment Pop wasn't behind LA sitting, it's still better than a player who prioritizes moving to california over his own franchise

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oladipo >>> Aldridge
    What's the Magic's record?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the Magic's record?
    Not sure what you’re asking him. But he plays on the Pacers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The poster above was probably in the "hate Simmons wagon" and just made a mistake, though 90% of the posters in st perhaps watch the spurs. The other teams I really doubt, so it's normal

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Their games translate least to the all star game - it’s about guards and high flying bigs.

That doesn’t diminish their values in the real NBA. Just means the ASG is a different beast. If not for each guy, both teams’ defenses would have fallen off the map.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is better that they don't embarass themselves again by seeking a token meeting with Lebron this summer ..

just like Durant, there is 90% chance Lebron knows where he is going to be playing next season; the rest is a dog and pony show for the brand..
    Last edited by spursistan; 02-17-2018 at 03:02 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See. He's that unimportant that I can't even remember which team he's been shipped off to. Magic must've been a stop or two before that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If K Love wasn't LeBron's teammate it would be down to him or Horford. Honestly who cares about this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is better that they don't embarass themselves again by seeking a token meeting with Lebron this summer ..
    What was worse about last season was asking Pau to cooperate bc they wanted to make a bold move, then said move not working out and they ending up worse by standing pat and overpaying him in $ and years.

There are things they could do this summer besides Lebron, who isn't coming to town, specially with an injured Kiwi... It will suck if they miscalculate their chances again and end up worse than if they had never pursued him at all. Maybe they need to go straight to plans B and C. If Kiwi doesn't come back this season I don't expect for much to happen in the summer. Just get a good draft pick, perhaps an additional big. Some guys won't be back. That's it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If K Love wasn't LeBron's teammate it would be down to him or Horford. Honestly who cares about this?
    A lot of politics are in play when it came to these selections. LMA got more player votes for the all-star game than Draymond Green, Karl Anthony Towns, Love, Drummonds. It's obvious he's not in Lebron-Curry's social circle. I believe Green and Love are the last picks if their teammates weren't captains. A lot of players don't respect Green's talent. To me it reeks of highschool bs but like you said who cares.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That entire game is gonna be full of divas son, let's keep it real.

Anyway, pretending for a moment Pop wasn't behind LA sitting, it's still better than a player who prioritizes moving to california over his own franchise
    Soon? Wtf. No defense. Running and joining teams to win rings. "The decision"... been since lebum got to the nba

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soon? Wtf. No defense. Running and joining teams to win rings. "The decision"... been since lebum got to the nba
    i said 'son' not soon. christ i know english isn't your first language and you're special needs but c'mon.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i said 'son' not soon. christ i know english isn't your first language and you're special needs but c'mon.
    14 yo and calling people son? Stupid

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nba dumbing down nba allstar game to primary school level with captains picking their mates.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nba dumbing down nba allstar game to primary school level with captains picking their mates.
    Yet the stars love it. Flat earth es!!!

Thread Information