View Poll Results: Should the FBI Director resign or be fired?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. He should resign or be fired.

3 25.00%
  • No. He should not resign or be fired.

9 75.00%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/17/fbi-...-shooting.html

Pressure is mounting on the FBI director to resign after his agency admitted it failed to investigate a warning that the man accused of killing 17 people at a Florida high school possessed a gun and the desire to kill.
    The disclosure spread angry disbelief among residents of the Miami suburb of Parkland where Wednesday's massacre unfolded, and led Florida's governor Rick Scott to call for FBI chief Christopher Wray to resign.
    "The FBI's failure to take action against this killer is unacceptable," Scott, a Republican, said in a statement. "We constantly promote 'See something, say something', and a courageous person did just that to the FBI. And the FBI failed to act."
    I think it's interesting that the governor said that people must feel confident in the follow-through. And I don't believe that such incompetence should be tolerated. But I'd like to hear the counter arguments. Which one of you es are gonna say it's but a local field office problem?

Also, I saw another high ranking Florida official call for his resignation. I think it may have been the attorney general or deputy attorney general; but I cannot recall for sure.

Note: And that's how that's done RandomGuy You put other people's work in the quote box. You don't make it look like it's your own output, .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/17/fbi-...-shooting.html

I think it's interesting that the governor said that people must feel confident in the follow-through. And I don't believe that such incompetence should be tolerated. But I'd like to hear the counter arguments. Which one of you es are gonna say it's but a local field office problem?

Also, I saw another high ranking Florida official call for his resignation. I think it may have been the attorney general or deputy attorney general; but I cannot recall for sure.

Note: And that's how that's done RandomGuy You put other people's work in the quote box. You don't make it look like it's your own output, .
    4) butthurt grudge post

The only person on the board who couldn't figure out he was quoting someone was you.

And the Broward County Sheriff's office got about 20 calls regarding Cruz. Are Florida officials going after them too?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4) butthurt grudge post
    Ooo! Another ticket from the register! It's too bad these things don't have any value; I'd be rich!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ooo! Another ticket from the register. It's too bad these things don't have any value; I'd be rich!
    It's what you do.

Don't get angry because you're predictable.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only person on the board who couldn't figure out he was quoting someone was you.
    #95 Making excuses for your buddy's continued lazy, incompetent posts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    #95 Making excuses for your buddy's continued lazy, incompetent posts.
    It was perfectly fine.

You're just an idiot who holds grudges against the people who expose your idiocy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's what you do.
    I see your blue pill dose was extra strong this morning and that you presumably voted that the FBI director shouldn't resign. Yea, what's a dozen or so kids' lifeless bodies at the end of the day. He should enjoy his cushy job in peace.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was perfectly fine.

You're just an idiot who holds grudges against the people who expose your idiocy.
    Your tears are rollin' down those cheeks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rich coming from Rick Scott.

Should he resign from his post for being an NRA darling and lacky? Two faced prick.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rich coming from Rick Scott.

Should he resign from his post for being an NRA darling and lacky? Two faced prick.
    Ad hominem.

Should the FBI director resign due to his utter incompetence that led to the deaths of 17 people, mostly minors?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I see your blue pill dose was extra strong this morning and that you presumably voted that the FBI director shouldn't resign. Yea, what's a dozen or so kids' lifeless bodies at the end of the day. He should enjoy his cushy job in peace.
    So, no comment on the 20 calls to the sheriff's office?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ad hominem.

Should the FBI director resign due to his utter incompetence that led to the deaths of 17 people, mostly minors?
    What specifically did Wray do or not do in this case?

Explain.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, no comment on the 20 calls to the sheriff's office?
    Regardless of your aspersion, why shouldn't the FBI director be fired?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Explain.
    He oversaw a dysfunctional system that led to the death of a dozen or so minors. I guess that's not enough for you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Regardless of your aspersion, why shouldn't the FBI director be fired?

Explain and I'll answer your question. I need more information from you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ad hominem.

Nope and nope.

Where is the ad hominem? Is he not in the pocket of the NRA? Is he actually doing something to keep these guns from people who shouldn't have them?

Chris Wray should absolutely not resign for this.

It's too bad they missed it and I bet you this won't happen again. If every FBI directors resign for one missed lead (out of thousands they get) then get used to a new director every 9 months.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Explain and I'll answer your question. I need more information from you.
    He oversaw an incompetent system that led to 17 dead person as I said. That's okay by you though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope and nope.

Where is the ad hominem? Is he not in the pocket of the NRA? Is he actually doing something to keep these guns from people who shouldn't have them?

Chris Wray should absolutely not resign for this.

It's too bad they missed it and I bet you this won't happen again. If every FBI directors resign for one missed lead (out of thousands they get) then get used to a new director every 9 months.
    So to recap: As long as the second amendment exists, deadly incompetence is okay by you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I bet you this won't happen again"

I bet it will, because there are real tips, to extract from probably a huge group of tips that are useless.

And what does FBI or local LE do about a "real" tip about someone who has not committed any crime or even have a record?

And how many school or other gun massacres have there been where the FBI, or anybody, was not tipped at all?

Sessions, Repugs, and rightwingnut assholes going after the FBI is blatantly a continuation of their strategy to de-legitimize the FBI as it throws a rope around Trash's and others fat, greasy necks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He oversaw an incompetent system that led to 17 dead person as I said. That's okay by you though.
    So he did nothing specific in this case?

And nothing about the 20 calls to the sheriff's office?

Pretty selective outrage you got there.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    this thing couldn’t be a more transparent ploy if we literally watched Trump whisper into Rick Scott’s ear before he makes each statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he did nothing specific in this case?
    Yup. I guess nothing is enough for you. It's not his job to get potential mass murderers off the street or nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information