Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, they weren't. It's okay to admit that the Showtime Lakers played cupcakes since, you know, that's what actually happened.
    its okay to admit Lebron feasted on cupcake east since thst also happened ...
    you do realize we arguing over which conference was worse? or at least you are cuz i admit west was weak just feel this east even weaker

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    its okay to admit Lebron feasted on cupcake east since thst also happened ...
    you do realize we arguing over which conference was worse? or at least you are cuz i admit west was weak just feel this east even weaker
    LeBron's "cupcake" East is lightyears ahead of the '80s West. Like, it's not even close. The '80s West was the biggest joke of a conference in NBA history.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron's "cupcake" East is lightyears ahead of the '80s West. Like, it's not even close. The '80s West was the biggest joke of a conference in NBA history.
    name the Hof players that he played the majority of their career in the east during his finals streak? Pierce, wade and Melo ...
    other so called stars or all stsrs include Dwight, Rose, Wall, Arenas, PG13, Milsap, Bosh none of those guys are as good as Hakeem drexler malone etc.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    name the Hof players that he played the majority of their career in the east during his finals streak? Pierce, wade and Melo ...
    other so called stars or all stsrs include Dwight, Rose, Wall, Arenas, PG13, Milsap, Bosh none of those guys are as good as Hakeem drexler malone etc.
    Name the under .500 teams that LeGOAT played against in the conference finals?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Name the under .500 teams that LeGOAT played against in the conference finals?
    you answer my question first ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    you answer my question first ...
    My question's more relevant. Any conference in which a team with a losing record can make the conference finals is a total joke.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    All them trades for nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron on the Spurs would guarantee at least a championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron on the Spurs would guarantee at least a championship.
    Man, I just want to see Lebron + Kawhi together on the court, not so much the offense, but I really really want to see that team defense.

Thread Information