Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This came out eleven days ago. How did none of the chumpettes not post this? Oh, it doesn't fit with their Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Looks like Obama warred in another country on a false flag.

http://www.newsweek.com/now-mattis-a...-people-801542

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about the chlorine in the barrel bombs?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about the chlorine in the barrel bombs?
    It's possible that if that occurred, they were launched/dropped by the "Syrian rebels".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So they didn't cross the red line and it's good that we didn't escalate at the time?

OK.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's possible that if that occurred, they were launched/dropped by the "Syrian rebels".
    Barrel bombs were dropped from Syrian planes.
    Your article JUST mentions Sarin. The Syrians had much more than Sarin stockpiled. Chemical weapon(s).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another flail thread where OP’s face meets pavement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your article JUST mentions Sarin. The Syrians had much more than Sarin stockpiled. Chemical weapon(s).
    I think they misspelled "Syrian" as "Sarin".

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How exactly Is chlorine any different or worse than our use of white phosphorus in Iraq?? The country using controversial chemical weapons is going to point the finger and blame someone else for using them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How exactly Is chlorine any different or worse than our use of white phosphorus in Iraq?? The country using controversial chemical weapons is going to point the finger and blame someone else for using them?
    we're the good guys tho

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Good guys my ass. This exceptionalism bull is dangerous. Many people who have ever done anything appalling thought at the time that they were righteous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Syria asked UN to form a team and formally investigate you know with scientists but Americans said no need. They will just go ahead and believe the rebel reports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Syria asked UN to form a team and formally investigate you know with scientists but Americans said no need. They will just go ahead and believe the rebel reports.
    A team made up of Syrians.

And to think Syria was the lead country for the UN on human rights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are now acting like a total idiot.

This is a WWI holdover. The UN and the rest of the world signed a treaty banning these simply because you die very slowly and painfully compared to projectile wounds. The rules of war are strange. But clearly almost every country in the world sees a big downside in using a weapon that randomly drifts around slowly burning and strangling innocent victims in the way. Gas is not easy to aim you fool. And when you store it in large containers and accidents occur...

Dont be an ignorant fool.

Militarily it's a very random not very useful killing device. It does create terror. However, as the troops have the equipment to withstand it but civilians get their lungs burned and skin scorched, it seems humanity thought it might be a bad idea. Kind like the various nuclear weapon treaties. Accidents and such. And there are horrible ways to die. Sorry you don't agree. But there you have it.

Seems like a globalist plot to take our gas away. You have every right to fart in your own room. Use this line of reasoning and you will be fine. Since we are using them? Sure thing.
    Last edited by pgardn; 02-20-2018 at 08:50 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this we are doing it so don't you dare...

We can change leaders, the Russian and Syrian people cannot. So we need to start doing something thru our system. Like electing a complete political newborn who is saving us.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You are now acting like a total idiot.

This is a WWI holdover. The UN and the rest of the world signed a treaty banning these simply because you die very slowly and painfully compared to projectile wounds. The rules of war are strange. But clearly almost every country in the world sees a big downside in using a weapon that randomly drifts around slowly burning and strangling innocent victims in the way. Gas is not easy to aim you fool. And when you store it in large containers and accidents occur...

Dont be an ignorant fool.

Militarily it's a very random not very useful killing device. It does create terror. However, as the troops have the equipment to withstand it but civilians get their lungs burned and skin scorched, it seems humanity thought it might be a bad idea. Kind like the various nuclear weapon treaties. Accidents and such. And there are horrible ways to die. Sorry you don't agree. But there you have it.

Seems like a globalist plot to take our gas away. You have every right to fart in your own room. Use this line of reasoning and you will be fine. Since we are using them? Sure thing.
    you seem to have some sort of comprehension disorder. I’m not arguing for the use of chemical weapons at all. I’m asking how is a country that uses chemical weapons (recently, in Mosul) going to accuse another country of using chemical weapons? Seems like we should lay off the white phosphorus before we get on our high horse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This came out eleven days ago. How did none of the chumpettes not post this? Oh, it doesn't fit with their Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Looks like Obama warred in another country on a false flag.

http://www.newsweek.com/now-mattis-a...-people-801542
    This assertion flies in the face of the White House (NSC) Memorandum which was rapidly produced and declassified to justify an American Tomahawk missile strike against the Shayrat airbase in Syria.
    So you are saying Trump ed up?

Basically he went off and used the military to pump up his own ego to make himself look strong?

... and Obama didn't.

Got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol "came out 11 days ago"

Seymore Hersh debunked the 2017 incident months ago with a very well sourced, researched piece: https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/...-Red-Line.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irrelevant really. He's not going anywhere while Russia is backing him, yanks just wasting time & money arming opposition. Along with the fact that most Syrians support him - they're pretty aware of Iraq & Libya.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they didn't cross the red line and it's good that we didn't escalate at the time?

OK.
    Bull . Obama justified all the warring / official regime change on crossing that "red line".

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alleged stockpiles are not proof of use.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are saying Trump ed up?

Basically he went off and used the military to pump up his own ego to make himself look strong?

... and Obama didn't.

Got it.

Trump ended ISIS in short order. You ain't got no room to talk, .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bull . Obama justified all the warring / official regime change on crossing that "red line".
    "all the warring"

What does "all the warring" cons ute here?

Give a rundown of all the US military operations in Syria.

Also, is Trump unilaterally pulling out of Syria?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump ended ISIS in short order. You ain't got no room to talk, .
    using the planning done during the Obama administration.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    using the planning done during the Obama administration.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a military operation.

You think Trump drew up the battle plan?

Thread Information