Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didnt even know LA is opening a new arena. That would be one of a story for LA if he plays his first game as a clipper next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's gone.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Didnt even know LA is opening a new arena. That would be one of a story for LA if he plays his first game as a clipper next year.
    It's only been announced, it won't actually be finished until, like, 2020 or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is a huge pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't know the entire story. Fans probably deserve more information...but we've FINALLY gotten some credible word on this injury drama.

But the way it's shaping up. There are odds between PATFO and Kawhi. Seeking a second opinion on an injury? If this is any sort of malignant tendinopathy it would show up on the highest specificities/sensitivities of labs/tests known to modern orthopedic medicine. If nothing shows up, there is truly nothing. Which makes this closer and closer toward a psychiatric problem tbh. That premise has been thrown around a lot on this forum...and it's becoming more realistic. ty thing is that's arguably harder to treat than say an actual ortho injury like tendinopathy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s someone in Kawh’s ear.
    If so, they’re an idiot. He’s now to the point of damaging his value in FA for 2019. He’s also making the Supermax an impossibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't know the entire story. Fans probably deserve more information...but we've FINALLY gotten some credible word on this injury drama.

But the way it's shaping up. There are odds between PATFO and Kawhi. Seeking a second opinion on an injury? If this is any sort of malignant tendinopathy it would show up on the highest specificities/sensitivities of labs/tests known to modern orthopedic medicine. If nothing shows up, there is truly nothing. Which makes this closer and closer toward a psychiatric problem tbh. That premise has been thrown around a lot on this forum...and it's becoming more realistic. ty thing is that's arguably harder to treat than say an actual ortho injury like tendinopathy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm already getting chills at the thought of LeGOAT and Kawhi opening up that new Inglewood arena with the ring/banner ceremony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy ing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arena won't even be ready for like 5 more years. Not happening.
    Last edited by BatManu20; 02-21-2018 at 09:04 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was gonna put this in my post, forgot the term (disliked psychiatry): somatization disorder

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Laker Fans shooting their shot. We got the cap space to make his apparent dream to come home come true.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Reading the tea leaves:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sucks for the organization and us fans. But I'm not gonna crucify the guy for wanting to be super cautious about his future. Just hope that there was more dialogue from him about what's really going on, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, this season just went to in a hand-basket.

There are many reasons Kawhi could be choosing to sit out. None of them seem very good for the future, though.

I've never heard of a player being cleared but just refusing to play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Laker Fans shooting their shot. We got the cap space to make his apparent dream to come home come true.
    If what Kawhi has is actually degenerative, I hope he does go back to LA and you guys enjoy that lemon. I would laugh my ass off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kyle Kuzma, Josh Hart, a future 1st for Kiwi. Take it or leave it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This doesn't even make sense though. We've heard for quite a while that Leonard has sought opinions from medical experts outside of the Spurs FO. So now he is getting another “second opinion?” If multiple medical professionals don't see anything wrong with you you're probably just a wuss

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If what Kawhi has is actually degenerative, I hope he does go back to LA and you guys enjoy that lemon. I would laugh my ass off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh doesn't this report just confirm that his beef has to do with the injury handling and not some other ulterior motive?

and if the second opinion reflects that of the spurs staff, then maybe that eases his mind...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This doesn't even make sense though. We've heard for quite a while that Leonard has sought opinions from medical experts outside of the Spurs FO. So now he is getting another “second opinion?” If multiple medical professionals don't see anything wrong with you you're probably just a wuss
    Likely true imo.

He needs a psychiatrist. Or better for our sake, claim he's okay just enough to trade his psychologically damaged goods for some pieces and picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s getting a second opinion of his second opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Mospurs and Manutres have been saying this for two weeks now.
    I don't remember exactly what Mo’s thread said specifically but Manutres has been claiming this is all a show being dictated by Kawhi’s uncle because he wants him in LA. Not even remotely similar imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh doesn't this report just confirm that his beef has to do with the injury handling and not some other ulterior motive?

and if the second opinion reflects that of the spurs staff, then maybe that eases his mind...
    My thoughts exactly. He obviously feels the Spurs staff mismanaged things somehow...otherwise, why would he be seeking another opinion?

Kawhi being a Spur probably hinges on what that second opinion is...unless this is just nothing more than more smokescreens.

What a ed up situation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. I said it before this is more mental than anything else. My honest opinion is he suffers from some sort of anxiety. I think it is all in his head. He probably has some sort of fear keeping him from playing. I think he really wants to play deep down, but anxiety is keeping him from doing so. Anxiety is no joke. It can really mess up someone's life. If I'm right then I actually feel bad for the guy because no matter how much he wants to play, that anxiety in his head is keeping him from doing so.

Thread Information