Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge & Kawhi to Phoenix for their pick if it's #1 or #2, future picks, the Miami picks, the bucks pick, Bender, and flotsam

Just blow it up and be trash with Patty and Pau
    Damn I don’t mind watching a team in search for their next franchise player go through some dark times but two guys I don’t want to watch in a tank are Patty and Pau tbh..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Spurs have had Kawhi since 2011. It's okay to let another team have him going forward" - Geoff McDougal

Hilarious, but true.

Whenever or if Kawhi is traded, Spurs would be wise to shop LMA while his value is at an all time high.

Try to ship Pau back to Memphis or LA.

Try trading Patty to Brett Brown and his Sixers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, there was a chilling after all hah?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Spurs have had Kawhi since 2011. It's okay to let another team have him going forward" - Geoff McDougal
    getting paid to be a yes man and never actually having any actual news besides what we all see on the court or hear from PATFO and the players during interviews. The dude is just there to regurgitate all of these things into written form and sarcastic tweets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The past year has shown how fortunate Pop has been to have spent virtually his entire career in a setting that doesn't resemble the typical NBA environment..outside of Duncan almost leaving to Orlando(which wasn't even comparable to this, since he was a FA), this franchise has faced minimal NBA drama during their great run..

In the past year, they've had to deal with the reality of the NBA and 2 of the most common personalities among superstar athletes..the cancer who asks for a trade and only cares about touches(Aldridge) and the -ass, pussy-boy (Kawhi)..

We'll see how they adjust to the real world from an NBA standpoint..it isn't so easy without Duncan, Ginobili and Parker putting the team first

Personally, my preference is for Pop to retire and to move on from soft-ass Kawhi..Pop is way too out of touch at his current age, he's just living off reputation..start a re-tool(they won't fully rebuild right now) and get Becky in as coach to keep the team somewhat relevant..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said/meant Spurs have been irritated with Kawhi/Kawhi's camp/Kawhis Uncle and
    they are fine letting him go and do what he needs to do because at this juncture they'd prefer him sit out until he's traded or mentally committed to the Spurs again anyway. That does not mean Pop chose to not play Kawhi like you are saying -- . Because Spurs don't have control over what he's doing right now, Uncle Robertson has the keys like I've been saying in the other thread.

I copy and pasted everything I mentioned before the Woj info below.

Not saying I don’t believe you, but I just find it incredible that someone’s uncle has full autonomy over whether the player plays or not. It just doesn’t make sense. How could he do that without repercussion?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not saying I don’t believe you, but I just find it incredible that someone’s uncle has full autonomy over whether the player plays or not. It just doesn’t make sense. How could he do that without repercussion?
    He's his agent/manager, and he is calling all the shots regarding Kawhi. Kawhi is closer to his camp than he is the Spurs. That may sound crazy, but its the reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether it's Kawhi getting mind ed by his injury or having his uncle influence him to want to leave, this is all just... extremely disappointing. With Kawhi, the Spurs actually stood a chance at beating the Warriors. Not a lot of teams could say that. Now it looks like a rebuild is coming. Sigh.

The past year has shown how fortunate Pop has been to have spent virtually his entire career in a setting that doesn't resemble the typical NBA environment..outside of Duncan almost leaving to Orlando(which wasn't even comparable to this, since he was a FA), this franchise has faced minimal NBA drama during their great run..

In the past year, they've had to deal with the reality of the NBA and 2 of the most common personalities among superstar athletes..the cancer who asks for a trade and only cares about touches(Aldridge) and the -ass, pussy-boy (Kawhi)..

We'll see how they adjust to the real world from an NBA standpoint..it isn't so easy without Duncan, Ginobili and Parker putting the team first

Personally, my preference is for Pop to retire and to move on from soft-ass Kawhi..Pop is way too out of touch at his current age, he's just living off reputation..start a re-tool(they won't fully rebuild right now) and get Becky in as coach to keep the team somewhat relevant..
    Pop is a GOAT but this post is still 100% true tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wants to play for Team China.
    After watching the three NBA Chinese New Year videos...Yep I'm bored.

-Irving didn't speak in chinese, Kawhi did.

-Kawhi has a lot more views than Irving and AD's

I guess your "source" is better than anyone's here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure but Brady is playing and nothing is leaking that he has a bad relationship.
    False. There was a huge article all over espn about brady’s “Strained relationship” with Belichik and the Pats medical team like a month ago

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False. There was a huge article all over espn about brady’s “Strained relationship” with Belichik and the Pats medical team like a month ago
    Robert Kraft also essentially confirmed it, although without elaborating on the details..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop sat Tim out when Tim could have probably played. He rests players for no reason other than to show his ass. Kawhi decided to sit himself out. He's had great coaching but he's been one of a learner, so he's likely been financially coached with "this is your future, look at Derrick Rose who kept pushing it and now he's basically out of the league".

If Kawhi suffered a major injury, the Spurs wouldn't go on hold waiting for him to recover. It's business. That works both ways. Kobe took 50m and spent most of that time on vacation in another country.
    oh, I dont know what to make all of this really, I was just doing the culburn thing.

Its a shame because they are 35-24 without him despite the supporting cast supposedly being so if he got healthy and we weren't in this superteam era with the Warriors and Rockets type teams they could probably be a le contender in the old days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a Republican, which is why he hates poop and wants out tbh. And who can blame him with this Jane Fonda wannabe leading the team?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I don’t mind watching a team in search for their next franchise player go through some dark times but two guys I don’t want to watch in a tank are Patty and Pau tbh..
    You have to admit though, Patty is the ultimate tank Commander.

Give him the ball in the last two minutes of a winnable game and we can count on him turning it over into a fast break score for the other team. He's a waddling four-point-swing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His body can handle workouts but he couldn't give us 15 to 20 minutes on non back-to-backs? Have him come off the bench, it'd still be something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hemann82 has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His body can handle workouts but he couldn't give us 15 to 20 minutes on non back-to-backs? Have him come off the bench, it'd still be something.
    I'd love to hear what "Kawhi's uncle" says the minute we pitch him to come off the bench.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to admit though, Patty is the ultimate tank Commander.

Give him the ball in the last two minutes of a winnable game and we can count on him turning it over into a fast break score for the other team. He's a waddling four-point-swing.
    Lol I'm hoping Patty gets 30 minutes a night and closes every game.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep in mind Spurs personnel did travel with Kawhi to NY...so maybe thats something positive

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi you were the chosen one

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep in mind Spurs personnel did travel with Kawhi to NY...so maybe thats something positive
    He's still employed by the Spurs. Spurs aren't just going to throw him to the wolves, Spurs are professional as it comes at the end of the day.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, yet again this shows how dumb it is to pay Mills for 'culture'

Under his locker room leadership, Kawhi refuses to play, LMA had demanded a trade, Pau cries about not starting, Dedmon bashed his lack of minutes publicly, Slow-Mo's dad declared that he should be the number one option, David West talked the team on the way out, etc etc

Best culture leader ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a Republican, which is why he hates poop and wants out tbh. And who can blame him with this Jane Fonda wannabe leading the team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's still employed by the Spurs. Spurs aren't just going to throw him to the wolves, Spurs are professional as it comes at the end of the day.
    Yes this is important. Kawhi is doing due diligence. If he’s cleared to play and confident he won’t worsen his situation we might see him back. Pop is just saying what he knows. If he’s told he’s “not ready” after the ASB then he can’t be surprised if he doesn’t make it back. There is still a chance though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, yet again this shows how dumb it is to pay Mills for 'culture'

Under his locker room leadership, Kawhi refuses to play, LMA had demanded a trade, Pau cries about not starting, Dedmon bashed his lack of minutes publicly, Slow-Mo's dad declared that he should be the number one option, David West talked the team on the way out, etc etc

Best culture leader ever
    Enjoy your $$$ Patty.....has hit the grog (alcohol) & fattened up since 14

If kawhi really has been shut down then Patty and Green can lead a mini tank to finish the season

Thread Information