Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a meltdown for this franchise, tbh going from some of the most unselfish basketball in NBA history to relying on 2 cancerous, career losers who hate giving the ball up..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep Gay on the bench. Pau got benched for Bertans because there isn't enough space for him and Murray in the first unit. Same problem with Gay. If Rudy comes back and is a high-impact guy, you can always reevaluate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a meltdown for this franchise, tbh going from some of the most unselfish basketball in NBA history to relying on 2 cancerous, career losers who hate giving the ball up..
    Truth bomb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to be ugly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This could be true about LMA and his touches but I guess Rudy was very willing to pass the ball and envolving teammates since he joined the team

We should wait to see him in a bigger offensive until to say he's the same black hole he has been on other teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should start him if he can handle the minutes right away. There's not enough games to experiment and I think Pop knows how Kyle, Davis, Pau play at this point and they have had their time to get chemistry. They should let Rudy get his game back and then adjust if they need to. It doesn't matter much at this point though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to call Kawhi a career loser - unless you are factoring in things beyond the court that I really don't know about, including the current situation.

As for the current situation, I will reserve judgment until the principal source of "news" is more reliable than the rampant speculation on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #facts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good, hopefully this will be the end of the super small lineups

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd prefer:<br>Murray<br>Green<br>Anderson<br>Gay<br>L MA<br><br>Bench mob (aka Foreign Legion Part II)<br>Parker<br>Mills<br>Manu<br>Bertans<br>Gasol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rudy ...
    Rudy ...
    RUDY ...
    RUDY!!!

It's a process... mexicanjunior's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WGAF...shut him down for the year and let's get those lottery balls...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy also cut the cornrows.. Think that's a slight to Kawhi that he no longer looks up to him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy also cut the cornrows.. Think that's a slight to Kawhi that he no longer looks up to him?

I'm sure Rudy believes he's as good as Kawhi on offense. (Not that he is, but I'm sure he believes it.) Want him to call all "No! Not this guy!" on the league.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is coming back from injury, in which he was a bench player. So he's not gonna start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it matters if he starts or comes off the bench. It's whether or not he gets the big minutes when the game is on the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it matters if he starts or comes off the bench. It's whether or not he gets the big minutes when the game is on the line.
    Agreed. In hindsight. It really doesn’t matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm sure Rudy believes he's as good as Kawhi on offense. (Not that he is, but I'm sure he believes it.) Want him to call all "No! Not this guy!" on the league.
    We need the "not this guy", guy, badly now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks to see the only name that matters on the injured list but on other hand, it's good to see that it's only one name now instead of list of names. *knock on wood*

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At "offense off the bench" or "saving him for the playoffs".

This team has zero source of perimeter offense in the starting lineup, which means they can't afford to prioritize the bench (who already have superior offensive talent to the starting lineup anyway) and they're in grave danger of missing the playoffs, so they damn sure can't be managing minutes.

That being said, I fully expect the genius to bring him off the bench and manage his minutes to the Nth degree.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Gay is truly recovered we might just surprise people,cause his offense is comparable if not better better than Kiwi in being able to get to the basket
    Defense,ehh not so much but Spurs have been good enough on D w/o Kiwi

Its really points they need on offense and a relief valve from LMA that can actually hit some shots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Gay is truly recovered we might just surprise people,cause his offense is comparable if not better better than Kiwi in being able to get to the basket
    Defense,ehh not so much but Spurs have been good enough on D w/o Kiwi

Its really points they need on offense and a relief valve from LMA that can actually hit some shots
    right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle needs to play with perimeter scorers to be effective. The Spurs have none.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Respect ma niga. For the hard work to come back

Pray for your succesful comback

Thread Information