Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Captain Jack the enforcer
    Doubt it. The guy just talks. He couldn't give an example of Pop telling him to retaliate. Plus when Shannon Brown intentionally fouled Manu with a flagrant 2, Jack was defending Brown after the game. Now Jack hates Manu, but let's be honest, if it was about his teammate, he'd go into the crowd for Artest, but he wouldn't back talk Brown or give someone on the Suns roster a flagrant for the foul Brown put on Manu.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it. The guy just talks. He couldn't give an example of Pop telling him to retaliate. Plus when Shannon Brown intentionally fouled Manu with a flagrant 2, Jack was defending Brown after the game. Now Jack hates Manu, but let's be honest, if it was about his teammate, he'd go into the crowd for Artest, but he wouldn't back talk Brown or give someone on the Suns roster a flagrant for the foul Brown put on Manu.
    Jax also back down to Rasheed during the Piston's brawl. I remember When Rasheed got up in his face he walked away.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jax also back down to Rasheed during the Piston's brawl. I remember When Rasheed got up in his face he walked away.
    True, but Rasheed is a true bad boy. Always dreamed of him being on the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, but Rasheed is a true bad boy. Always dreamed of him being on the Spurs.
    Agreed Sheed is one of my all time favorite NON-Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sheed became an inefficient chucker on detroit, which was fine since that was a team designed to win games with a final score of 84-76

he was significantly better in portland imo, but it was a toxic environment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sheed became an inefficient chucker on detroit, which was fine since that was a team designed to win games with a final score of 84-76

Yeah he was great in Portland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Replace "Capone" with "Zaza" in every sentence and Sean C has a good strategy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Detroit’s offense was horrid overall. I liked Sheed bc he was a great defender and had swagger. Other guys were fake tough guys. Sheed and Wallace were the real deal. Only someone that was truly insane (Ron Artest) would mix it up with them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Detroit’s offense was horrid overall. I liked Sheed bc he was a great defender and had swagger. Other guys were fake tough guys. Sheed and Wallace were the real deal. Only someone that was truly insane (Ron Artest) would mix it up with them.
    Nah. Artest mixed it up with some fat fan. He backed off real quick from Big Ben.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. Artest mixed it up with some fat fan. He backed off real quick from Big Ben.
    Well he kind of antagonized Big Ben, but you are right he didn't put up his fists. But in fairness, Artest was that crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So true, guess he ain't that crazy after all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So true, guess he ain't that crazy after all.
    Artest wasn’t crazy at all. He knew what he was doing when swinging that elbow at Harden’s head. He could tell the real tough guys (Tim) from the fake ones (KG). But he was still a badass other players won’t mess with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Artest wasn’t crazy at all. He knew what he was doing when swinging that elbow at Harden’s head. He could tell the real tough guys (Tim) from the fake ones (KG). But he was still a badass other players won’t mess with.
    No...Ron Artest was probably crazy.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/6...ons-nba-career

7. Ron Artest Applies for Job at Circuit City

5 of 11

1. Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images
      Being an NBA player has a lot of perks. Unfortunately for Ron Artest, those perks could not help him purchase electronics at a discount.
      As a rookie with the Bulls, Artest applied for a job at Circuit City in an attempt to take advantage of the employee discount.
      Artest supposedly wrote "NBA player" as his prior job and listed Bulls president Jerry Krause as a reference.

4. Ron Artest Suspended Two Games After Asking for a Month off

8 of 11

1. Ron Artest is not only an aspiring rapper, but also a producer.
      During the 2004-2005 season, Artest allegedly asked for a month off because he was exhausted from promoting an R&B album that he produced.
      Artest's request was met with a two-game suspension from Pacers' coach Rick Carlisle.

3. Ron Artest Approaches Kobe Bryant in Shower, Offers to Help Him Win a le

9 of 11

1. Jim Rogash/Getty Images
      Kobe Bryant was completely distraught when the Lakers lost to the Celtics in the 2008 NBA Finals.
      Following the game, he was so disappointed that he stayed in the shower by himself. Kobe heard someone walk in and assumed that it was a teammate, but it was none other than Mr. Ron Artest.
      “I want to come help you,” Artest said. “If I can, I’m going to find a way to come to LA and give you the help you need to win a le.”
      Kobe claims that he still has no idea how Artest got into the locker room.

2. Ron Artest Confesses to Drinking Alcohol During Halftime of NBA Games

10 of 11

1. Brian Bahr/Getty Images
      While with the Lakers, Ron Artest did an insightful interview with the Sporting News. He confessed that, while a member of the Chicago Bulls, he drank alcohol during halftime of NBA games.
      Artest said: "I [kept it] in my locker. I'd just walk to the liquor store and get it."
      Also in the article, Artest mentioned that he was still ready to fight Ben Wallace—the player who pushed him from behind and instigated the "Malice at the Palace" debacle.
      Wallace's response: "He said he wanted to fight me? You all need to check and see if he's still drinking."

1. Ron Artest Wins Championship, Thanks Psychiatrist

11 of 11
    Lisa Blumenfeld/Getty Images
    If you have not witnessed the video of Ron Artest's Game 7 NBA Finals press conference, you are truly missing out.
    Favorite quotes include:
    "I definitely want to thank my doctor... my psychiatrist, she really helped me a lot."
    "Come to the club tonight and bring the cameras...I just can't wait to go to the club!"
    "Kobe passed me the ball! Kobe never passes me the ball!"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought this fight Zaza had with Jrich many years ago was funny. In this clip Dwight gives Zaza a tase of his own medicine by giving Zaza a cheap shot after Zaza hacks him. Zaza complains to the refs and Jrich then gets angry and slaps Zaza in the face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and now Draymond Green has busted Beasley's eye open with an elbow on a layup. These guys know the league allows them to play dirty and get away with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and now Draymond Green has busted Beasley's eye open with an elbow on a layup. These guys know the league allows them to play dirty and get away with it.

Dude was pulling up stuff like this the season they won 73 games... he's back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raymond's track record:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raymond's track record:

Draymond comes across to me as a fake tough guy. I have seen him back down to Cousins, Zbo, etc. He will back down to anybody whose bigger than him. Anyways it's up to someone to call his bluff and punch him out after he commits a dirty play. Warriors will not stop their dirtiness until somebody stands up to them and fights back. It's up to the players to police their dirtiness.
    Last edited by daslicer; 02-27-2018 at 09:00 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy. No excuses on that one. You’d have to be an idiot to think it wasn’t on purpose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m surprised the NBA isn’t more aggressive with Zaza. Kawhi is missing a year and it’s hard not to believe the imbalance caused by his ankle didn’t contribute. What if he really hurts Westbrook. That’s two at least top ten players that this guy could’ve taken away from television ratings and ticket sales. This type of behavior hurts the NBA’s bottom line.
    they don't care because he is on their flagship team model the warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joffrey would be a top 10 Spur for me if he goes out there and injures Curry or KD.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joffrey would be a top 10 Spur for me if he goes out there and injures Curry or KD.
    If that happens we could use the Warriors favorite excuse against them which is "Hey Joff is just clumsy and it was an accident."

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't understand why other players won't take out Steph and KD because of Zsa Zsa's and Draymond's thuggy plays.

Millennials lol, way too soft. They'd rather play the victim card than do anything about it.
    agreed, i'd like someone to ram their head square into the soft side of Eliancito's knee on a jump shot

Thread Information