My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    https://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/...d_8518285.html

praise jesus tbh , I don't even care if it's fake news, any hope is better than nothing

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lol the hypocrisy of FIFA's white boys

Trying to clean their image

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Thoughts and prayers tbh son

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    USGay bound?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    tbh i'd love a world cup in englandlol tbh, close to home, lols guaranteed and us winning at wembley will get about everybody mad as

italy or spain would both REALLY use the money generated by the cup while needing minimal investment and providing a top class (stadiums, infrastructure, great fans, climate, vacation setup, etc) cup, so I'd back that.

usagay doesn't deserve a world cup, they don't care about the game, also fans are apathic cucks so no thanks. Still better than quatar.

tbh i'd like to see one turkey: they've got the stadiums, the passionate fans, the nice climate (beaches, mountains, great country to visit tbh), and besides some bad publicity (especially in deutschland) turks are all right folk tbh.. the western ones at least tbh.

china is also a great contender tbh, I mean if FIFA wants a bribe at least take a king sized one tbh

tbh they could host in nigeria and it'd still be better than qatar tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    tbh i'd love a world cup in englandlol tbh, close to home, lols guaranteed and us winning at wembley will get about everybody mad as

italy or spain would both REALLY use the money generated by the cup while needing minimal investment and providing a top class (stadiums, infrastructure, great fans, climate, vacation setup, etc) cup, so I'd back that.

usagay doesn't deserve a world cup, they don't care about the game, also fans are apathic cucks so no thanks. Still better than quatar.

tbh i'd like to see one turkey: they've got the stadiums, the passionate fans, the nice climate (beaches, mountains, great country to visit tbh), and besides some bad publicity (especially in deutschland) turks are all right folk tbh.. the western ones at least tbh.

china is also a great contender tbh, I mean if FIFA wants a bribe at least take a king sized one tbh

tbh they could host in nigeria and it'd still be better than qatar tbh.
    There's no way FIFA host two consecutive WCs in Europe. 2022 either remains in Asia or swap with North America's 2026 bid.

If Qatar is stripped of world cup because of human rights issues why is the country who have killed a million civilians repalcing them?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    There's no way FIFA host two consecutive WCs in Europe. 2022 either remains in Asia or swap with North America's 2026 bid.
    I agree tbh, but tbh Russia is not quite European tbh Trolling aside give it to a country that cares about football, like Argentina/Turkey/China/Japan/Mexico (if the narco is over). The problem is that besides a relatively small number of countries the rest lack the infrastructure, stadiums, safety or interest to pull this off. US of A is just a "give me money" pick with zero interest for the game. Let them hicks play cowboyball.

If Qatar is stripped of world cup because of human rights issues why is the country who have killed a million civilians repalcing them?
    it should be stripped on grounds of not being able to offer NOT EVEN ING ONE OF THE CRITERIA : weather, safety, culture (no alchool/nudity/fans going crazy .. yeah right), min number of stadiums, infrastructure, min number of cities, footballing culture, vacation appeal, terror problems, overworking those poor slaves. These primitive sand dwellers have nothing, so tbh them and fifa for ruining the world cup.

I hope somebody from our country does something about this , I've already sent like 30 letters to the federations because I sure as ain't got nothing to do better at work anyway.

piece of country tbh, I hope they get freed to the pre-stone age by merika.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I agree tbh, but tbh Russia is not quite European tbh Trolling aside give it to a country that cares about football, like Argentina/Turkey/China/Japan/Mexico (if the narco is over). The problem is that besides a relatively small number of countries the rest lack the infrastructure, stadiums, safety or interest to pull this off. US of A is just a "give me money" pick with zero interest for the game. Let them hicks play cowboyball.
    Argentina is hosting 2030 with Uruguay.

Thread Information