San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just white guilt tbh

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dan Gilbert in his racist ass.

LeBron should find a team with an owner and president that are decent people. If not the Spurs then elsewhere.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dan Gilbert in his racist ass.

LeBron should find a team with an owner and president that are decent people. If not the Spurs then elsewhere.
    Like lithuania

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just white guilt tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it'd be cool if part of the deal with lebron moving here is a wink wink to sell him the team and move it east somewhere so he can cream jordan for all eternity

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, he needs to get over himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no intelligent person with an American citizenship that doesn’t agree with Pop regarding the Fat Nixon. Pop is a smart man and a patriot.
    Last edited by spurs10; 04-05-2018 at 09:26 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no intelligent person with an American citizenship that doesn’t agree with Pop regarding the Fat Nixon. Pop is a smart man ad a patriot.
    You shouldn't call Hillary a fat Nixon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You shouldn't call Hillary a fat Nixon.
    1/10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think that it helps that Gilbert is a MAGA'er but Gilbert does seem like a legit asshole, and the two haven't gotten along for years.

Pop doesn't like Trump, like the majority of Americans, and says it. Its seems more coincidental than anything else tbh. Kerr and Van Gundy have both trashed trump but they haven't been linked to Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He really thinks that way about Trump, making it public without a doubt is for LeBron.

Pop is coaching like lately but he's so good on this off-court game. Good for him

Can't wait to hear..."take my talents to San Antonio Texas"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn’t Peter Holt a MAGAer, though?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    wouldn’t be surprised but he stepped down a couple months ago.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    If Lebron comes here, just hope he doesn't get an injury. It takes a year at least to recover mentally from a strained muscle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is, apparently, but seemingly a fairly closeted one. Having an owner outspokenly pro-Trump, in theory, could keep FA's from coming- not that they were anyway

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So dumb. They complain that Trump is a divider and then they say they won’t play for someone who supports him. Doesn’t that make LeBron the same as Trump? Well, he can’t come to SA bc the Holts supported Trump, and Romney, and Bush....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is pop and he is expressing his genuine outrage at our country's problems. Lebron is rumored to already exclude SA. Lebron is a good business man but he knows he can't satisfy his sponsors in SA. Nike and Jordan are already throwing Spurs under the bus with that ridiculous offer to Kawhi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is pop and he is expressing his genuine outrage at our country's problems. Lebron is rumored to already exclude SA. Lebron is a good business man but he knows he can't satisfy his sponsors in SA. Nike and Jordan are already throwing Spurs under the bus with that ridiculous offer to Kawhi.
    Disagree. Lebron could play in the Russian league and get mega million dollar sneaker money. Kawhi's problem is that you can't be a quiet, shy guy and marketable. Yes, Pet Sampras was better at tennis, but Andre Aggasi got all the commercials.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whatever it takes, tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If you are gonna leave a franchise that drafted you, groomed you, that you helped lead to a championship over politics because the owner supports so and so and you don't, that is really soft and weak, really soft and weak. LeBron should know the NBA is a business but everyone has different values but it should be business first, LeBron should know this so stupid if there is any truth to this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree. Lebron could play in the Russian league and get mega million dollar sneaker money. Kawhi's problem is that you can't be a quiet, shy guy and marketable. Yes, Pet Sampras was better at tennis, but Andre Aggasi got all the commercials.
    Yes he can do well in any market but Lebron knows how to play politics. He is way bigger than just a market. If you dont think he listens to his agents and sponsors and isn't calculated in his approach to his sponsorships and brand you are dead wrong. If they say hard no to SA you dont think he cares if his brand suffers? Spurs are all about the culture, not one player. His team is probably 99% against this move too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes he can do well in any market but Lebron knows how to play politics. He is way bigger than just a market. If you dont think he listens to his agents and sponsors and isn't calculated in his approach to his sponsorships and brand you are dead wrong. If they say hard no to SA you dont think he cares if his brand suffers? Spurs are all about the culture, not one player. His team is probably 99% against this move too.
    Again disagree. Spurs featured Kawhi heavily in their offense. He dictated every possession last year when he was in the game. Sponsors know he is a heavily featured player and a winning Spurs team is on national television a lot. He doesn’t suffer from being in San Antonio any more than Russ suffers from being in OKC. Kawhi suffers because he has an inexperienced person representing him and he isn’t particularly interesting. Who’s going to get more interest and say something interesting in a post game press conference, Kawhi or Russ. That’s Kawhi’s problem. He’s a great player, but boring personality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no intelligent person with an American citizenship that doesn’t agree with Pop regarding the Fat Nixon. Pop is a smart man and a patriot.
    This

Thread Information