Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kl is a bum. Manu and tony were better. Manu still is. Get over it. Hes a loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kl is a bum. Manu and tony were better. Manu still is. Get over it. Hes a loser
    Let me see. You are the same guy that said Kyle Anderson was way better than Kawhi...I like Kyle but obviosly he's not.

Now, you are saying Kawhi's a bum, a loser.

Damn...You're really bad at jugding talent.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me see. You are the same guy that said Kyle Anderson was way better than Kawhi...I like Kyle but obviosly he's not.

Anderson is better than kl. In fact, everyone suiting up to play is better. Kawcry leonard and his booboo quad needs more shoe money. Boohoo leonard needs more help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Anderson is playing. Kawhi is doing nothing for the team except costing it cap space and destroying the Spurs’ culture with his cancerous, toxic personality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IS this a real thread? What kind of silly stuff is this - everyone wants Kawhi back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trollden has been a kl hater since kl was drafted. Last season he was awfully quiet though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IS this a real thread? What kind of silly stuff is this - everyone wants Kawhi back.
    Not LA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, yeah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem with waiting on a young guy on the current roster to become the spirit animal is, first of all, uncertainty. Secondly, time passes for both Kawhi and LMA (both, or whichever remains with us. [If both depart the pressure is completely released.]). I don't believe we win it all without a spirit animal. That is tremendous pressure on the organization. Gamble on Dijon or go get a guy who is already capable? It just isn't feasible to do both.

I think Kawhi's absence/silence has really crystallized the leadership crisis this team faces - at least for me. Tbh, (consciously or unconsciously) I had bought into the company line that this was Kawhi's team. But he has pretty much killed that notion in my mind. He has rejected that office. But how would he react to importing a spirit animal to fill the vacated office?

This will be a bigger offseason (either by action or inaction) than even the last couple. A real watershed moment.
    Worked with Parker

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trollden has been a kl hater since kl was drafted. Last season he was awfully quiet though
    No i wasnt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How haven't we been getting regular updates? We know he has been hurting... Just because it isn't what we wanted to hear doesn't mean we were left in the dark...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How haven't we been getting regular updates? We know he has been hurting... Just because it isn't what we wanted to hear doesn't mean we were left in the dark...
    He just spoke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don’t need Kaquad to win games. Just look at the last two. Cut him or trade him for a second round pick tbh. Maybe a first if some team is that desperate...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he were to come back on 3/21 and play every other game like before then he would have six games to work his way back into the rotation.

18, 21, 25, 28, 30, 32 would be my guess as to minutes during those 6 games with the goal of having him play around 32 mpg in the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don’t need Kaquad to win games. Just look at the last two. Cut him or trade him for a second round pick tbh. Maybe a first if some team is that desperate...

Kuadwhi

Thread Information