Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, it is impossible for anyone middle school age to run a 200 in 20.00, if yu aren't aware of that you're dumber than I thought.
    And, pgardn knows.....0.....about the sport, and if you asked him anyhthinhg about any track athlete you'd see that.

Damn yoiu're dumb.
    I asked you to please refrain from the slander. You're a bitter, jealous person beyond your rapey past. Is there no dignity in you whatsoever?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I asked you to please refrain from the slander. You're a bitter, jealous person beyond your rapey past. Is there no dignity in you whatsoever?
    Dude, tell us all again how in the can a kid middle school age run a 20,.00 200m, ok? Come on guy how is that possible..well?

Can you read ? That is HS in 2017.

200 METERS
    20.51 **Tyrese Cooper (Norland, Miami Gardens, Fl)
    20.54 *Kalon Barnes (Silsbee, Tx)
    20.57 *Jamal Walton’ (Miramar, Fl)
    20.66 *Anthony Schwartz (American Heritage, Plantation, Fl)
    20.71 *Elija Godwin (Newton, Covington, Ga)
    Kary Vincent (Memorial, Pt Arthur, Tx)
    20.82 Khance Meyers (East, Kentwood, Mi)
    20.83 *Tyson Campbell (American Heritage, Plantation, Fl)
    20.84 Isaiah Cunningham (Rancho Verde, Moreno Valley, Ca)
    20.91 *Shaun Shivers (Chaminade-Madonna, Hollywood, Fl)
    (10)

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Think about this....

A place where posters really think a middle school kid can run faster than Bob Hayes, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

A place where a guy posted about his total disgust with sick ass pedos, only to read......you pedo.

AND....those idiots wanna talk about creeps and weidos, hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is always funny.

Avante....show me where you're geting this pedo thing at, ok?
    Creepy....ah.....well...hmmmm?...ah.....pedo.

Come on people, why act like immature little creeps, well?

BUT.....I love it here, it's fun knowing soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more than the riff raff that posts here, yep....love it.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-01-2018 at 02:30 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Real Life

Went to my first track meet around 6/7 years old which would be 1955/56. Played my first football game around that same age. There was never a second where somebody wasn't playing some music in the house growing up. We all could play something, sing and dance.

Everything ya read here about sports and music comes with a ton of experience, no Google, no almanacs, just a load of experience.

The fun I have is watching how little creeps act around somebody on that level, yep....funny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Let's not forget ChumpDumper. Dude was a little out there....

Is he posting as Pavlov now?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's not forget ChumpDumper. Dude was a little out there....

Is he posting as Pavlov now?
    Yup.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Don't forget him and his family getting punked on their vacation by a bunch of coons upstairs at their hotel
    i gotta find that thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Silverblkmystix

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Narutoluva is just the quintessential loser, I wouldn't put him in this list tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Silverblkmystix
    DMC posted pics of his house and ty 03' Mustang, he his pants

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    i thought the xmas, slverblkmystx, chump feud was a top 5 ST feud. they were relentless with the chops and the they came up with was hilarious.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    i thought the xmas, slverblkmystx, chump feud was a top 5 ST feud. they were relentless with the chops and the they came up with was hilarious.
    The amount of time they spent on ST during that feud was mind boggling. Every time I looked at this site, at least one of them had a new post that was either 10 minutes ago or less, even if it were the middle of the night.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    The amount of time they spent on ST during that feud was mind boggling. Every time I looked at this site, at least one of them had a new post that was either 10 minutes ago or less, even if it were the middle of the night.
    Yea man. They were dedicated to their beef. You can tell there was some legit hatred involved.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante....that situation over there was terrible, disgusting. Any man messing with kids needs his ing head chopped off.
    Creepy....pedo.

How sad is it to see so many that will just totally ignore what was actually said to be jerks in hiding, is that creepy or what? I am the last person on earth who would do anything to harm a child and if I'm around nobody else will so for me to read this stupid pedo after making it totally clear how I feel about that sick ......yep, we have a lot of creeps here.

Grown ups playing....I know how he feels but it's fun bugging him with pedo.......is ing creepy.

THEN....to watch those creeps thinking they are in any position ro call anyone else creepy/weird....are you kidding me?

How many times do you see Blake humping my leg, and I will never respond to this obvious idiot, but.....there he is constantly humping away, how damn creepy is that?

We have posters here talking about a middle school kid running a 20.00 which is faster than a ton of Olympic Champions, how damn creepy is that?
    Last edited by Avante; 03-01-2018 at 11:45 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Same with Chris I guess.

The really weird ones are cosmofred, WC, and Avante. The rest are just dumb or as mentioned socially awkward

6-7 years ago mouse would be on the list

i forgot all about that dude. he was definitely out there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Avante cementing his spot in everyone's top 5

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Most places I post at we have mature adults with knowledge about the topic of the forum. Since anything goes here which is totally unique out there we get to see just how ed up people really are. But, it's the immaturity here that totally stands out. I like it here because nowhere else do I feel so damn superior.

I know of nowhere else where anyone there would get all giddy over calling strangers...pedo....way too much class and maturity to play that stupid .

Totally creepy watching the creeps here playing that ing lowrent bull . And not one of these cowards would say to my face other than.....don't hurt me big guy.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-01-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Most places I post at we have mature adults with knowledge about the topic of the forum. Since anything goes here which is totally unique out there we get ro see just how ed up people really are. But, it's the immaturity here that totaly stands out. I like it here because nowhere else do I feel so damn superior.

I know of nowhere else where anyone there would get all giddy over calling strangers...pedo....way too much class and maturity to play that stupid .

Totally creepy watching the creeps here playing that ing lowrent bull . And not one of these cowards would say to my face other than.....don't hurt me big guy.
    what other forums do you post on? i'd like to lurk and see the dynamic there vs here as far as how other posters interact with you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Most places I post at we have mature adults with knowledge about the topic of the forum. Since anything goes here which is totally unique out there we get to see just how ed up people really are. But, it's the immaturity here that totally stands out. I like it here because nowhere else do I feel so damn superior.

Complains about the place but racks up 45000 posts

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what other forums do you post on? i'd like to lurk and see the dynamic there vs here as far as how other posters interact with you.
    I post on football, music, track and field forums, and all of them have a The Club, The Den, The Hangout, etc to just ramble away about anything. There we don't see immature kids posting because nobody will put up with them, yep....gone. You try...pedo...one time...gone~~~ Here we see so many immature asshole posters it's actually comical.

I am an historian and into the origins of things that interest me. I talk with others who know football, music, track, history and when it comes to whatever everyone brings some cool, class, maturity. Only here do we see assholes talking stupid in hiding.

Sorry Trill but noway in anyone here is gong to be involved with those other places.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sorry Trill but noway in anyone here is gong to be involved with those other places.
    Because they don't exist. More lies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I post on football, music, track and field forums, and all of them have a The Club, The Den, The Hangout, etc to just ramble away about anything. There we don't see immature kids posting because nobody will put up with them, yep....gone. You try...pedo...one time...gone~~~ Here we see so many immature asshole posters it's actually comical.

I am an historian and into the origins of things that interest me. I talk with others who know football, music, track, history and when it comes to whatever everyone brings some cool, class, maturity. Only here do we see assholes talking stupid in hiding.

okay, i can respect you wanting privacy. now avante, you know i'm going to keep it real with you. do you think you bring a lot of the trolling and unwanted attention on to yourself? you volunteered all of the personal information about your military career, going to the bars with the underage girls and you brag and boast(nothing wrong with that at all, i like to brag too). you have to accept some responsibility too.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Because they don't exist. More lies.
    Dude, you have any idea at all how many places out there talk music, football and track? TONS~~~~~~~~~~

Now think little man, ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    okay, i can respect you wanting privacy. now avante, you know i'm going to keep it real with you. do you think you bring a lot of the trolling and unwanted attention on to yourself? you volunteered all of the personal information about your military career, going to the bars with the underage girls and you brag and boast(nothing wrong with that at all, i like to brag too). you have to accept some responsibility too.
    Trill you or nobody else here can show the board anything where I talk about being into underage (not over there) girls. That simply never happened. I talked about how wrong the sex slavery thing was over there. Where anyone got this underage girl thing....????????????

Watch this....

I challenge this board to find anything where I'm talking about being interested in sex with kids. Come on where is that at?

We will see....0.

Thread Information