Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, you have any idea at all how many places out there talk music, football and track? TONS~~~~~~~~~~

Now think little man, ok?
    Doesn't mean you post there or that you're liked there if you happen to actually not be lying for a change.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Doesn't mean you post there or that you're liked there if you happen to actually not be lying for a change.
    Dude, why wouldn't I post there, me being around others on my level and I'm passing on that.....what?

Dude, take....middle school kid can run a 20.00...anywhere else out there and you will read.....come back when you learn the sport.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Googling track and field forum. ....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Trill you or nobody else here can show the board anything where I talk about being into underage (not over there) girls. That simply never happened. I talked about how wrong the sex slavery thing was over there. Where anyone got this underage girl thing....????????????

Watch this....

I challenge this board to find anything where I'm talking about being interested in sex with kids. Come on where is that at?

We will see....0.
    i don't know the history behind you and the underage girls. i assumed you admitted to going to a bar in the phillipines when you were young sailor and finding out that the women working there were underage. i don't remember you saying you were interested in underage girls but only that you went to a bar that had them.

if you never admitted to being attractive to underage girls thats fine but i do think you go overboard in defending yourself. instead of laughing it off, you entertain it and that only makes it worse. but you might like the internet sparring, who knows.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Everywhere else nobody gets too wrapped up in other posters the thing is the music,the football, the track. That is what is talked about, only here do we find people all excited over Avante, Fabbs etc etc.....that is ing creepy.

I couldn't care less about other posters UNTIL they mess with me.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i don't know the history behind you and the underage girls. i assumed you admitted to going to a bar in the phillipines when you were young sailor and finding out that the women working there were underage. i don't remember you saying you were interested in underage girls but only that you went to a bar that had them.

if you never admitted to being attractive to underage girls thats fine but i do think you go overboard in defending yourself. instead of laughing it off, you entertain it and that only makes it worse. but you might like the internet sparring, who knows.
    There ya go, it was just like that, it was ....noway in I thought any of them were under 18, if some where I didn't know that and that would suck. Now how is that being into kids?????????? What are kids doing in bars?

Would you just laugh off...you pedo you?

How can anyone who plays this stupid...you pedo...talk about anyone else being creepy/weird?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So, why continue to be a glutton for punishment? If this place is so full of "weirdos and creeps" why do you spend soooooo much time here when you would obviously be more happy speaking with people on "your level" about the few topics you want to discuss that no one really gives a about here?

Something doesn't add up and you wonder why you're everyone's personal toilet here.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So, why continue to be a glutton for punishment? If this place is so full of "weirdos and creeps" why do you spend soooooo much time here when you would obviously be more happy speaking with people on "your level" about the few topics you want to discuss that no one really gives a about here?

Something doesn't add up and you wonder why you're everyone's personal toilet here.
    Dude, trust me....dealing with immature idiots....is not a glutton for anything, ok? I get a kick out of human nature, which is why I post here. I get bored talking with mature adults, here it's funny messing with know nothings like you....ok?

Dude, only here would anyone be talking a 20.00 for some middle school kid..................and you're too damn dumb to know that, this is funny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what other forums do you post on? i'd like to lurk and see the dynamic there vs here as far as how other posters interact with you.
    Don't worry he gets on at every forum he's been on according to the that has been shared here.. Even if they don't know about his pedo , it's the same result

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still waiting for one of our creepy....you pedo you....to find anything anywhere where I say anything that deserves that pedo talk. Where is that at, yep......IT NEVER HAPPENED....IT DOESN'T EXIST.

ONE MORE TIME

I challenge this board to find anything I ever said that deserves any pedo talk. Come on ya little creeps, where is is?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't worry he gets on at every forum he's been on according to the that has been shared here.. Even if they don't know about his pedo , it's the same result
    Dude, why the ing lie? I get along just fine everywhere I post. And my knowledge is respected.

Dude, look at you, accusing a guy who made it very clear he's no ing pedo. What's that say about you?

Show us anything about me anywhere else.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, why the ing lie? I get along just fine everywhere I post. And my knowledge is respected.

Dude, look at you, accusing a guy who made it very clear he's no ing pedo. What's that say about you?

They've posted posts of you on another forum and you were getting shat on the way you get on here. You're universally a joke everywhere you go.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is a bkues forum out there where we find authors of books on them blues, many of them actually knew some of those old blues cats. Reading how the guy sat in the front room of Howlin; Wolf.....wow~~~ There are track forums out there where coachs post, imagine talking with guys who coached Olympic teams.

Then ya come here and see this all this immature bullhit, yep......it's ing funny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

come up with a better defense man, you're "it's a lie lalalala" bull is tiresome. I've seen it for myself, you've been exposed in the NFL forum, here, several threads.. and no I'm not gonna look for the threads.

They've posted posts of you on another forum and you were getting shat on the way you get on here. You're universally a joke everywhere you go.
    Egg ing zactly

Now watch this pussy say you're a liar because you don't have a link off top

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, why the ing lie? Where is that at, yep, it never happened, so why lie asshole?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, why the ing lie? Where is that at, yep, it never happened, so why lie asshole?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    come up with a better defense man, you're "it's a lie lalalala" bull is tiresome. I've seen it for myself, you've been exposed in the NFL forum, here, several threads.. and no I'm not gonna look for the threads.

Egg ing zactly

Now watch this pussy say you're a liar because you don't have a link off top
    Why the lies? Exposed......what??? Dude, stop making up, that's creepy.

Dude, why do you totally ignore my stance on that sick ass pedo bull , well? Answer the question.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watch how nobody can do anything but lie?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Good thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why the lies? Exposed......what??? Dude, stop making up, that's creepy.

Dude, why do you totally ignore my stance on that sick ass pedo bull , well? Answer the question.
    I didn't even mention pedo

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't even mention pedo
    Why do you ignore my stance on that sick , well? Then ya wonder why we see you as a liar.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here is what we deal with here.

Dude posts....Who is your all time best non QB's.

Avante...Don Hutson number one.
    Dude....are you kidding, he played back....
    Avante...dude, ya said....ALL TIME

Hahahahaha~~~

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do you ignore my stance on that sick , well? Then ya wonder why we see you as a liar.
    Why are you ignoring the original point of you getting shat on over at the other forum that everyone saw? IIRC, you're name was son or something and you got on after you got busted like copying and pasting or something, that's not important, what's important is you got shat on like you're getting ted on right now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why are you ignoring the original point of you getting shat on over at the other forum that everyone saw? IIRC, you're name was son or something and you got on after you got busted like copying and pasting or something, that's not important, what's important is you got shat on like you're getting ted on right now.
    Dude, get it right, ok? It was nothing like that at all.

Dude, how can I get on, look at guys like yourself, are you serious? Dude, anyone so stupid they think kids are running 20.00 can't on anyone, ok?

Thread Information