Page 4 of 181 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Look right above your post son...unsurprisingly he's "fine" with the Giroud selection
    Brazil sons if that's a serious take tbh

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    dfens Sandro Wagner is such a pussy

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    dfens Sandro Wagner is such a pussy
    what do you want me to say tbh? I said we ain't ringing because all of our leadership is either retired or injured, it's clear as day that this team is gonna lose an emotionally charged game and all these new selection reek of betaness. but Jogi is out there trying tbh, so that's my hope.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Payette
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    big blow for france if that happens, he's their only midfield player capable of intelligent play.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    what do you want me to say tbh? I said we ain't ringing because all of our leadership is either retired or injured, it's clear as day that this team is gonna lose an emotionally charged game and all these new selection reek of betaness. but Jogi is out there trying tbh, so that's my hope.
    Well, you have a point...but I think Müller and Hummels can help with that.

Wagner retiring was like me saying, I stop drinking Kölsch.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Putting my preliminary choices for group winners in bold.

Group A (BTW, How much did Russia pay for that group? Has to be the weakest group I've ever seen)

Russia
    Saudi Arabia
    Egypt
    Uruguay

Group B

Portugal
    Spain
    Morrocco
    Iran

Group C (Expecting the customary French apathy in group play; this could be a nailbiter)

France
    Australia
    Peru
    Denmark

Group D (Funnest group; I give any of the other three a puncher's chance)

Argentina
    Iceland
    Croatia
    Nigeria

Group E (Brazil's group play outside of Brazil has been perilous in recent memory. Switzerland good at maintaining discipline.)

Brazil
    Switzerland
    Costa Rica
    Serbia

Group F (No Zlatan; Sad, tbh... And at Mexico eating Germany's ass (Shoutout to the chumpettes desperately wanting a W)).

Germany
    Mexico
    Sweden
    Korea

Group G (Has to be the easiest group I've seen for England in a while; sure, they need to win the h2h with Belgium though)

Belgium
    Tunisia
    Panama
    England

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Well, you have a point...but I think Müller and Hummels can help with that.

Wagner retiring was like me saying, I stop drinking Kölsch.
    meh, Müller isn't enough and Hummels' leadership is for nothing. We need guys like Lahm, Schweinsteiger, healthy Khedira, healthy Neuer, Klose, the true backbone of the team, on which you add Müller (who can be swing or miss), Hummels who sometimes doesn't show up, Ozil who has worldstar talent but a kid's heart and so on. We are definitely lacking in grit at this world cup and I fear we're becoming a new France, relying too much on talent and too little on iden y. But I guess this is modern football, everybody is hurt physically and mentally 24/7 .

Tbh France has more talent than us and will outnig us, Spain is well Spain, Brasil is looking decent and might beat us on a good day. This tournament has heartache exit written over it tbh, just like '16

meh, Müller isn't enough and Hummels' leadership is for nothing. We need guys like Lahm, Schweinsteiger, healthy Khedira, healthy Neuer, Klose, the true backbone of the team, on which you add Müller (who can be swing or miss), Hummels who sometimes doesn't show up, Ozil who has worldstar talent but a kid's heart and so on. We are definitely lacking in grit at this world cup and I fear we're becoming a new France, relying too much on talent and too little on iden y. But I guess this is modern football, everybody is hurt physically and mentally 24/7 .

Tbh France has more talent than us and will outnig us, Spain is well Spain, Brasil is looking decent and might beat us on a good day. This tournament has heartache exit written over it tbh, just like '16
    Yo, whats up with the turkish players scandal?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yo, whats up with the turkish players scandal?
    tldr: son can and ozil took some pictures with erdogan to make some $$$, and the right wingers went ape calling them turkish. They'll get a warning from the federation and it'll all blow off.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Little Phillip fn Lahm.

I will miss him.
    He was the coolest. Never rushed, never bothered, always a sport.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

south america teams can they handle the weather conditions of russia? will it be winter over there?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    south america teams can they handle the weather conditions of russia? will it be winter over there?
    That's​ really a non issue, most players already play in Europe anyway

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    son summer is in june/july in the northern hemisphere tbh. the conditions will be ideal for football, not super hot, just right and also kinda dry .. depends on city as even european Russia is enormous.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    That's​ really a non issue, most players already play in Europe anyway
    they'll get the full euro weather spectrum : rainy baltic weather (skt petersburg), continental (moskva, kazan), arid (volgograd), mediteranean (sochi), warm siberian (yekaterinburg) .. big ass country tbh. Tbh the weather variation and long travel distances might play a role tbh, especially for older teams.

tbh I can't wait to get back to Sochi, the whole area is amazing both nature (nice beaches, mountains, mediteranean weather) and amenities (good nightlife, super cheap, women both the Russian blond&pale type and the white & persian local breed). perfect summer area tbh. so we went with the full 8 possible days there.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Messi gonna ring.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sons how is Penaldo going to handle the whole anti gay issue in Russia?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Sons how is Penaldo going to handle the whole anti gay issue in Russia?
    son I don't know tbh, maybe he'll waive his at the crowd after he rings?

but tbh the real question y'all sons aren't raising here tbh : is this the GOAT midget meeting between putin and misty tbh?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Messi gonna ring.
    he gon ring xavi and iniesta and ask them if they can't unretire and play for argentina tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son I don't know tbh, maybe he'll waive his at the crowd after he rings?

but tbh the real question y'all sons aren't raising here tbh : is this the GOAT midget meeting between putin and misty tbh?
    Yes imho. They will probably share stories about their ancestors winning WW2 fwiw.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Mrata

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yes imho. They will probably share stories about their ancestors winning WW2 fwiw.
    tbh I think messi's ancestors dodged the whole ww games trump style. smart move tbh, I would've done the same.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

Biglia
    Banega
    Dive Maria
    Piguain
    Fatguero
    Rj
    Masche

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Credit to Lloris, Jedinak and Kjær, the captains of Peru’s group opponents at the World Cup, who have written to FIFA calling for Paulo Guerreiro to be allowed to play 🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪 https://t.co/dJnBo47U2a

Also:

Mrata

Thread Information