Page 50 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 4501
    Has there ever been a Ballon d or caliber player that played for a team as bad as this egypt team?

Feel bad for salah. Not even fully fit and he has to get a penalty and then score it just to make things intresting.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    Post Count
    well well Russia is almost in - just a draw between Uruguay and Saudis tomorrow and they are completely in for sure. Uruguay needs to beat Saudis by 6 if they want to be ahead of Russia for the last game

These messi fanboys complain about supporting cast all the tine. Imagine being Mohammad salah

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    son you lost to ing Japan after talking all that
    And you are embarrasing our military bases by getting bukkaked by mexico

Wake the up and represent our bases with dignity

I want all the uniforms clean by daybreak slave

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And you are embarrasing our military bases by getting bukkaked by mexico

Wake the up and represent our bases with dignity

I want all the uniforms clean by daybreak slave

Post Count
    Has there ever been a Ballon d or caliber player that played for a team as bad as this egypt team?

Feel bad for salah. Not even fully fit and he has to get a penalty and then score it just to make things intresting.
    Many actually. Here are some:

- George Weah
    - Eusebio
    - George Best
    - Pavel Nedved
    - Hristo Stoichkov
    - Gheorghe Hagi

There are more

- George Weah
    - Eusebio
    - George Best
    - Pavel Nedved
    - Hristo Stoichkov
    - Gheorghe Hagi

There are more
    All with teams better than Egypt and some names here are clearly not in the same level.

I'm convinced these Russias are fully doped. They all look like they're playing within the 15 minute mark even during the 90 min mark or so.

They banned some German doppers from entering the country and if it wasnt for Canada they would probably have gotten away with Sochi too.

Just sad. Kinda wish a western euro hosted this event. Less cheating and .

Post Count
    All with teams better than Egypt and some names here are clearly not in the same level.
    Do you mean Liberia and North Ireland better than Egypt? mmmhhh no

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You guys are gonna look stupid when Messi rings in a few weeks tbh imho

Germany is probably gonna flank the group stages. Way too many russia pressure. I'm sure they still harbour hate since their women were practiclly sex slaves to germans less than a 100 years ago.

So messi is the only top 5 player that missed a penalty so far.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

- George Weah
    - Eusebio
    - George Best
    - Pavel Nedved
    - Hristo Stoichkov
    - Gheorghe Hagi

There are more
    sons what ?
    Bulgaria got 4th place at the world cup and gave a stacked italy a real run for their money in the semis smh, that was a very strong team.
    Same year Hagi's Romania was also a very strong side with good pieces across the board, almost made WC semifinals smh and was as good as 3rd place Sweden. Also beat the crap out of a very strong Colombia team.
    Both Romania and Bulgaria were playing great attacking football too, I remember some of their games tbh. These sides >>>>> Egypt by at least 2 tiers

Eusebio had Portugal, who never sucked. And Nedved had some great czech republic teams.

None of these teams are even in the same discussion as Egypt. George Best and George Weah are the only players in similar situations to Salah.
    Last edited by dfens; 06-19-2018 at 03:27 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Lmao who is not on the same level tbh, these are monster players each and every one of them, all real contenders for best player in the game throughout their primes.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Germany is probably gonna flank the group stages. Way too many russia pressure. I'm sure they still harbour hate since their women were practiclly sex slaves to germans less than a 100 years ago.
    we ain't losing b2b sons. Joggi gon whip these immigrants into shape tbh.
    We can just play Goretzka over Khedira, Brandt over Werner, Hector over Plattensuck and so on. We can field a totally different team the next game so I'm not counting us out yet.

sons what ?
    Bulgaria got 4th place at the world cup and gave a stacked italy a real run for their money smh, that was a very strong team.
    Same year Hagi's Romania was also a very strong side with good pieces across the board, almost made WC semifinals smh that was a very strong. Both Romania and Bulgaria were playing great attacking football too, I remember some of their games tbh. These sides >>>>> Egypt by at least 2 tiers and would probably contend (absolutely serious) with the rabble we got today, pussy generation smh.

Eusebio had Portugal, who never sucked. And Nedved had some great czech republic teams.

None of these teams are even in the same discussion as Egypt. George Best and George Weah are the only players in similar situations to Salah.
    This. Like WTF nikka.

we ain't losing b2b sons. Joggi gon whip these immigrants into shape tbh.
    We can just play Goretzka over Khedira, Brandt over Werner, Hector over Plattensuck and so on. We can field a totally different team the next game so I'm not counting us out yet.
    Who you playing next?

Korea? I can totally see you guys flanking the group stages.

Its pretty common to see teams perform poorly in hostile territory.

Plus im sure theres lots of politics behind doors with Sultan ozil political sheningans.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Who you playing next?

Korea? I can totally see you guys flanking the group stages.

Its pretty common to see teams perform poorly in hostile territory.

Plus im sure theres lots of politics behind doors with Sultan ozil political sheningans.
    sweden tbh

Sorry breh. I think its gonna end up in a draw.

Dem swedes women hnnnng.

I wish was a tad bit taller than 175. I wonder if I go to swden the women will dwarf me. Id impregnate those hot es.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Sorry breh. I think its gonna end up in a draw.

Dem swedes women hnnnng.

I wish was a tad bit taller than 175. I wonder if I go to swden the women will dwarf me. Id impregnate those hot es.
    Go to Finland. Especially if you have tanner skin than the average scandinavian

I heard Finnish girls go wild for anything darker than a piece of paper

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Post Count
    sons what ?
    Bulgaria got 4th place at the world cup and gave a stacked italy a real run for their money in the semis smh, that was a very strong team.
    Same year Hagi's Romania was also a very strong side with good pieces across the board, almost made WC semifinals smh and was as good as 3rd place Sweden. Also beat the crap out of a very strong Colombia team.
    Both Romania and Bulgaria were playing great attacking football too, I remember some of their games tbh. These sides >>>>> Egypt by at least 2 tiers

No I don't agree with your assessment. All those 4 teams you are checking off only had a very short period of excellence. The career of all of those players spanned 15 years at least and only competed with their national teams for a short while, despite being Ballon D'Or caliber players. So their national teams really for the most part (90-100% of the career time matching) sucked all along. All of those teams have sucked historically anyway.

Go ask Hagi whether he would have wanted to have been born in Germany or Italy instead of Romania

Son i dont like pale ass white chicks.

Heard they're all pale there.

At least swedes know the concept of tanning.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    How do all world cup threads end up devolving into conversations about posters' sexual fantasies? SMDH.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Go to Finland. Especially if you have tanner skin than the average scandinavian

I heard Finnish girls go wild for anything darker than a piece of paper
    lmao good luck having fun with those depressed people. also lol @finnish girls, it's obvious you've never been there tbh.

Thread Information