My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two of the 5 best games of this generation in Bloodborne and Ratchet and Clank for free...

w

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way Ratchet & Clank is top 5 for the generation. It's an awesome game, but not top 10 by any stretch, much less top 5. I'd rank my top 10 this gen as:

1. Bloodborne
    2. NieR Automata
    3. Persona 5
    4. Dying Light
    5. The Witcher 3
    6. Horizon Zero Dawn
    7. Super Mario Odyssey
    8. Fallout 4
    9. Rise of the Tomb Raider
    10. Uncharted 4

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nows a good time to check out bloodborne.

Still have monster hunter and heading towards two months of 7 days 12 hours at work, though.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck, Chris, has there ever been a PS Plus month like this? I'm still relatively new to PoorStation since I got my PS4 in December 2016 and my PS3 in January or February 2017 (I forget which). Did everyone hear PS Plus is dropping the PS3 and Vita from its monthly lineup in March 2019, and will only offer PS4 games free with the subscription from then on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck, Chris, has there ever been a PS Plus month like this? I'm still relatively new to PoorStation since I got my PS4 in December 2016 and my PS3 in January or February 2017 (I forget which). Did everyone hear PS Plus is dropping the PS3 and Vita from its monthly lineup in March 2019, and will only offer PS4 games free with the subscription from then on?
    October was MGS V and Amnesia Series Won't know if it's comparable until I play the March games

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not with the PS4.

The PS3 had amazing lineup pretty much every month. Much of my platinums are from the free games they use to release.

I no longer have a PS+ subscription due to teh fact I was getting shafted with them releasing indie games exclusively so I just said it. Got a Playstation Now subscription instead. That also expired back in December.

I might get PS+ again since they have started to actually release full retail games.

Thread Information