My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in wake of the shooting in Florida, Trump admirably has sprung into action.. We'll soon have Kindergarten teachers with AR's on their backs, and most importantly, he has scheduled to meet soon with the real culprits in this school shooting epidemic.. Makers of video games.

I will fly my flag proudly knowing my countrymen and I can no longer be subjected to filth like The Witcher 3, and GTA V . Things have worked out very well censoring media in Australia!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in wake of the shooting in Florida, Trump admirably has sprung into action.. We'll soon have Kindergarten teachers with AR's on their backs, and most importantly, he has scheduled to meet soon with the real culprits in this school shooting epidemic.. Makers of video games.

I will fly my flag proudly knowing my countrymen and I can no longer be subjected to filth like The Witcher 3, and GTA V . Things have worked out very well censoring media in Australia!
    censoring in Australia or being age limit to purchased those type of games, doesn't influence you to go out do something stupid...cause its hard t o even source them weapons here anyway....and gunsmith operators, ur lucky to even have like 1-2 shops in the state that sells license guns...just last month 6 ppl robbed a store taking about 60 handheld guns, within that same week they all got arrested and retrieve all them guns... (that's according to what cops reports say, but u never know if they did retrieve back all the stolen guns)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    censoring in Australia or being age limit to purchased those type of games, doesn't influence you to go out do something stupid...cause its hard t o even source them weapons here anyway....and gunsmith operators, ur lucky to even have like 1-2 shops in the state that sells license guns...just last month 6 ppl robbed a store taking about 60 handheld guns, within that same week they all got arrested and retrieve all them guns... (that's according to what cops reports say, but u never know if they did retrieve back all the stolen guns)
    It was sarcasm, guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only there was some type of rating system that warned people of violence and sexual content in movies/video games. Hopefully Trump addresses that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only there was some type of rating system that warned people of violence and sexual content in movies/video games. Hopefully Trump addresses that.
    Right. I believe this will be a signature of the Trump regime.. Trump initiating the implementation of a rating system to regulate video game content will be his equivalent to Obama overseeing the raid on the Bin Laden compound.

Thread Information