My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony is alread miles ahead of nintendo and Microsoft in terms of exclusive options.

I have no idea where they can go from here? If they are gonna invest even more on exclusives then can we expect 10 great exclusives a year?

This is crazy. Maybe exckusives is the way to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a direct response to Microsoft actually catching up to Sony in sales. Microsoft has been outselling Sony for months now.

I dont know that more exclusives is the answer. It doesn't hurt but what they need to do is one up them in the powerhouse department.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Microsoft stopped providing concrete sales data for its Xbox line years ago, making it hard to get a read on just how well the Xbox One is doing in the market compared to Sony's PlayStation 4. Recent numbers released by analysts this week, though, suggest that Sony continues to dominate this generation of the console wars, with the PS4 now selling twice as many units worldwide as the Xbox One since both systems launched in late 2013.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/...x-one-overall/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have every current gen console and agree Sony is miles ahead of everyone else. The switch was a nice gimmick when i first got it but tbh since i got the PC i havent touched it. sony s on microsoft in terms of console play. Literally the only reason i have an Xbox is because Halo is my all time favorite series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris That's a year and change old article. lol

I'm a Sony fan. I love my PS4 and I dont intent to buy an Xbox anytime soon or maybe ever. But the situation is the situation.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/903778/PS4-Xbox-One-Nintendo-Switch-sales-Sony-PlayStation-Microsoft-NPD

The PS4 Pro is also getting outperformed by the Xbox 1 X.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris That's a year and change old article. lol

I'm a Sony fan. I love my PS4 and I dont intent to buy an Xbox anytime soon or maybe ever. But the situation is the situation.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/903778/PS4-Xbox-One-Nintendo-Switch-sales-Sony-PlayStation-Microsoft-NPD

The PS4 Pro is also getting outperformed by the Xbox 1 X.
    Haven't PS4 and XB1 always been pretty close in sales in North America? It's overseas where the PS4 mops the floor with the XB1.

Thread Information