Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think you missed the scope of the motivation for the question. Par.
    I think ya said something totally stupid and now don't know how to get out of it.

Dude, ya don't know anything, ok?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I think ya said something totally stupid and now don't know how to get out of it.

Dude, ya don't know anything, ok?
    Okay, you proved you can function on a second grade level, at least in part. Here's your gold star.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Okay, you proved you can function on a second grade level, at least in part. Here's your gold star.
    Dude..............here's your gold star? Did you really say that?

I'm starting to feel guilty now picking on you, yep, a bully. You have no way of defending yourself, too damn stupid.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Another thread backfires with a cherry on top with Avante dominating derp.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dunno why asking the most prominent board sexual for his opinion on maybe the most important sexual agenda movie in the past five years is a thing to you guys, tbh.
    somebody has a crush on reck.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Damn you desperate, tranny. I guess that's part of why you became a tranny in the first place.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I had to back off it's only fun when ya have a legit joust going on. Beating up on this idiot makes me feel like a bully, the guy is just too damn stupid to make it interesting.

When ya read.....well give you a gold star.......ouch~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Getting back to names....

I.M.Hipp....Nebraska RB
    X.L.Emerson....HS 400m sprinter
    Emerson Boozer....Jets RB
    Haven Moses....Broncos WR
    Huelon Hewritt....HS long jumper
    Gloster Richardson...Chiefs WR
    Elvis Pea ....Rams RB
    Cyril Pinder....Eagles RB
    Israel Lang....Eagles RB

Story time.

Ot o Thompson was a 400m cat at Edison HS in Fresno, a weird looking dude. His head was way too bif for his skinny body, yep. looked weird. Well he wore a gold headband with a black magic marker....OT O....written on it.

He will anchor Edisons 4x4 team, also in the field the nations top HS 400m cat Bill Green. So at the finall exchange there is Edison and OT O (in Fresno, so home crowd) with a big 20m lead. And here comes Bill Green, the crowd is freaking out with...GO OT O GO. So here is this weird looking cat giving it all he has as Green is closing the gap. Coming down the home strecth.....GOOOOOOOOOOOOO OT O. And the kid is hanging in there. With about ten meters to go, Bill Green is right there with OT O, at the wire......................................
    Last edited by Avante; 03-07-2018 at 09:20 PM.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I had to back off it's only fun when ya have a legit joust going on. Beating up on this idiot makes me feel like a bully, the guy is just too damn stupid to make it interesting.

When ya read.....well give you a gold star.......ouch~~~
    Sadly, your delusions mix in very well with those of the chumpettes.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sadly, your delusions mix in very well with those of the chumpettes.
    Dude, start another thread talking about anything and watch what happens, ok? You are a know nothing idiot, and totally suck at the joust. Yep, a boring know nothing, not even worth the time.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Tranny Reck you gonna give us some insight on the value of this 'transcendent' film, or are you only progressive when it suits you?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Since nobody is taking this thread seriously.

Speaking of names.

Hiawatha Francisco ND footballer
    Fair Hooker Arizona hurdler/Browns footballer
    Theolonious Bush Texas Southern sprinter
    Elijah Jefferson Arizona sprinter
    Handsome Wearing Villanova hurdler
    Ocie Early COS sprinter
    Ebanizar Edmonds SJ Delta sprinter
    Taking the thread seriously...

You usually reserve the lists when you have gone into the fetal position.
    Or just your normal random list.

List of your favorite conifers?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

This was more of the bend over and grab your ankles position.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Dude, that was stupid even for you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Assume the position.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Assume the position.
    Then ya wonder why I see you as a know nothing idiot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Then ya wonder why I see you as a know nothing idiot.
    And you said this:

My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

-Avante

And you call ME an idiot?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And you said this:

My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

-Avante

And you call ME an idiot?
    Dude, see.....my interest in THE THINGS I TALK ABOUT....well? Dumb as a rock ain't ya?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, see.....my interest in THE THINGS I TALK ABOUT....well? Dumb as a rock ain't ya?
    Pay attention rookies.

World class sprinters can only run all out about 70m, ok? Now in that first 70 we have reaction to the gun/start, ok? Now here comes....acceleration.....ya with me? That only lasts 50ish meters, then a few meters of transiting into...max velocity, topend....OK? That lasts 20ish meters give or take, ok? The last stage of a 100 is.....decelleration, OK? Other than "speed reserve" it's pretty much the same st 200m, obviously at that distance the start/acceleration not as important.

NOBODY...NOBODY....is accelerating coming off a 200m curve, and if ya know sprinting ya know this.

Never seen so many rookies in one place before, sheesh~~~~~~~~

Those who really know sprinting talk about this....

The purpose of speed endurance is to prolong the amount of time where a near maximal speed can be maintained.

That is sprinting, that ability to sustain/maintain maximal velocity. All great sprinters are loaded down with speed endurance.

Sprinting
    Acceleration Phase

Once the sprinter takes off from the blocks, they begin to accelerate by increasing stride length and stride frequency. The length of this phase can be anywhere from 30 to 50 meters among top sprinters during a 100-meter race. During acceleration, the time in which the foot is in contact with the ground is relatively long in order to generate high levels of force, but decreases as the sprinter achieves maximum running speed.
    Constant Speed Phase

The constant speed phase can be submaximal, maximal or supramaximal and is characterized by both the stride length and stride frequency remaining the same over a period of time. This phase is generally achieved between the 60 to 80 meter mark in men and 50 to 70 meter mark in women. In principle, the top sprinters can sustain this phase over a distance of 10 to 20 meters. The difference between elite and sub-elite sprinters is the frequency of stride, demonstrating that it is more important than the length of the stride.
    Deceleration Phase

The last phase is categorized by a decrease in sprinting speed, usually occurring between the 80 and 100-meter mark in top sprinters. Velocity begins to decrease on a scale of .5 to 1.5 meters per second and is caused by central and peripheral fatigue. The decrease in speed is mainly caused by a decrease in stride frequency, as stride length and ground contact time is increased when compared to the third sprinting phase

-Avante

?You lie buster...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pay attention rookies.

World class sprinters can only run all out about 70m, ok? Now in that first 70 we have reaction to the gun/start, ok? Now here comes....acceleration.....ya with me? That only lasts 50ish meters, then a few meters of transiting into...max velocity, topend....OK? That lasts 20ish meters give or take, ok? The last stage of a 100 is.....decelleration, OK? Other than "speed reserve" it's pretty much the same st 200m, obviously at that distance the start/acceleration not as important.

NOBODY...NOBODY....is accelerating coming off a 200m curve, and if ya know sprinting ya know this.

Never seen so many rookies in one place before, sheesh~~~~~~~~

Those who really know sprinting talk about this....

The purpose of speed endurance is to prolong the amount of time where a near maximal speed can be maintained.

That is sprinting, that ability to sustain/maintain maximal velocity. All great sprinters are loaded down with speed endurance.

Sprinting
    Acceleration Phase

Once the sprinter takes off from the blocks, they begin to accelerate by increasing stride length and stride frequency. The length of this phase can be anywhere from 30 to 50 meters among top sprinters during a 100-meter race. During acceleration, the time in which the foot is in contact with the ground is relatively long in order to generate high levels of force, but decreases as the sprinter achieves maximum running speed.
    Constant Speed Phase

The constant speed phase can be submaximal, maximal or supramaximal and is characterized by both the stride length and stride frequency remaining the same over a period of time. This phase is generally achieved between the 60 to 80 meter mark in men and 50 to 70 meter mark in women. In principle, the top sprinters can sustain this phase over a distance of 10 to 20 meters. The difference between elite and sub-elite sprinters is the frequency of stride, demonstrating that it is more important than the length of the stride.
    Deceleration Phase

The last phase is categorized by a decrease in sprinting speed, usually occurring between the 80 and 100-meter mark in top sprinters. Velocity begins to decrease on a scale of .5 to 1.5 meters per second and is caused by central and peripheral fatigue. The decrease in speed is mainly caused by a decrease in stride frequency, as stride length and ground contact time is increased when compared to the third sprinting phase

-Avante

?You lie buster...
    You never ever understand what is being said guy, real talk. You always get it wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You never ever understand what is being said guy, real talk. You always get it wrong.
    You mention the 200m and the turn.
    Why must sprinters accelerate on the turn?

Which lane would you choose and why considering the turn?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You mention the 200m and the turn.
    Why must sprinters accelerate on the turn?

Which lane would you choose and why considering the turn?
    Dude, ya really do need to answer what people ask you, ok? Stop totally ignoring what others say, it's rude, ok?

Why do you ignore what people say to you, well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, ya really do need to answer what people ask you, ok? Stop totally ignoring what others say, it's rude, ok?

Why do you ignore what people say to you, well?

And you said this:

-Avante

?So I asked you questions that you could not answer. Very simple questions. You put the challenge up the whole board sees it. So you make a claim, ignore the questions NOW, and then say I am ignoring questions. I never made the claim above, you did.

You can retract the statement, or we will continue to try and Validate YOUR claim.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    pgardn just showed why he is held in such high regard as a speed expert and why Avante is just a forum punching bag.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn you desperate, tranny. I guess that's part of why you became a tranny in the first place.
    You re . "Desperate" doesn't mean "stating the obvious". You didn't go to college, you probably went to some for-profit trade school and flunked out after 1/2 a semester.

Thread Information