Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You sound jealous.
    Observations denote jealousy? You're not a bright one; that's been established.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll say it again, this right here, this....I talk when hidden safely away....is what people really wanna do on these boards, so don't let anyone fool ya. Not one of these midgets would ever say anything close to what they say here to your face, yep, mini cowards.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I'll say it again, this right here, this....I talk when hidden safely away....is what people really wanna do on these boards, so don't let anyone fool ya. Not one of these midgets would ever say anything close to what they say here to your face, yep, mini cowards.
    Oh, we know cuck Blake ain't steppin' up to nobody in real life.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh, we know cuck Blake ain't steppin' up to nobody in real life.
    I get it's fun stomping around on the little I used to do that, but it got so damn boring because the boy is stupid. I now just ignore the idiot. But....he still follows me around like some dog looking for a treat tossed his way, yep...sad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You're hiding.

You never say anything to anyone's face and you never would.

Yep, you're a maxi coward.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    you haven't observed anyone here being gay. You fantasized about him living it up as a gay all on your own.

It's become a very regular pattern with you here.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    you haven't observed anyone here being gay. You fantasized about him living it up as a gay all on your own.

It's become a very regular pattern with you here.
    1. Are you still in denial about the signs of your "wife" being unhappy / cuckdom being imminent?
    2. What Everclear song did you listen to after it happened?

Nobody is fantasizing about a gimp like you.

The things cucks tell themselves.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    1. Are you still in denial about the signs of your "wife" being unhappy / cuckdom being imminent?

Take it easy on the dummy, where is your compassion for the handicapped?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Posts two fantasy scenarios then immediately tells himself he's not fantasizing.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    21 pages of nothing but.....you suck...no you suck.....hahahaha~~~~ Right here is the big attraction at this place, that talk while safely hidden away, yep....cowards. So when I read...Avante you ^&%^.....it makes no dent because that is what this place is about. So I act accordingly.

IF...this were a class joint with cool mature posters there would be no Avante. As we all can see that isn't the case at all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    21 pages of nothing but.....you suck...no you suck.....hahahaha~~~~ Right here is the big attraction at this place, that talk while safely hidden away, yep....cowards. So when I read...Avante you ^&%^.....it makes no dent because that is what this place is about. So I act accordingly.

IF...this were a class joint with cool mature posters there would be no Avante. As we all can see that isn't the case at all.
    So you're saying you're a coward and you suck.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Take it easy on the dummy, where is your compassion for the handicapped?
    He hasn't come to terms with the fact that his wife cuck'd him. The rest of the board knows it though.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Posts two fantasy scenarios then immediately tells himself he's not fantasizing.
    Cuck trying.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He hasn't come to terms with the fact that his wife cuck'd him. The rest of the board knows it though.
    What amazes me is how in the did a freak like him even have a wife.

Check it out....

I totally ignore the idiot, I never respond to him, don't read him and won't be and what's he do, yep....he stalks me, he follows me around, how sad is that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Check it out....

I totally ignore the idiot, I never respond to him, don't read him and won't be and what's he do, yep....he stalks me, he follows me around, how sad is that?
    Well, that makes your taking about him pretty creepy.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Check it out....

A few possibilities come to mind:

1. He found a girl with really low self esteem, possibly about 100 pounds overweight.
    2. He found a woman who rushed into something, and it didn't take her too long to have a "what the have I done!!!" moment.
    3. He was a cuck from the start and to stupid to realize it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

1. He found a girl with really low self esteem, possibly about 100 pounds overweight.
    2. He found a woman who rushed into something, and it didn't take her too long to have a "what the have I done!!!" moment.
    I think ya nailed it, hahaha!

The guy is 5-5 110 pounds, yep, a midget. I will confess I do feel sorry for the little freak, watching him follow me around looking for a crumb to be tossed his way, yep....sad. Reminds me of my dog.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Oh 3 more fantasy thoughts. Det free rent.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Who talks about someones wife, yep, a little who needs his ass kicked,
    Well you could try to kick your own ass but I'm not sure you can reach it

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Oh 3 more fantasy thoughts. Det free rent.
    Yea, you really got me.

Today's cuck.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

The guy is 5-5 110 pounds, yep, a midget. I will confess I do feel sorry for the little freak, watching him follow me around looking for a crumb to be tossed his way, yep....sad. Reminds me of my dog.
    Could be. I just think he's an awkward pube totally lacking in social graces. Hitting cuck status is probably as high as he was ever gonna go.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looks like things worked out with ol Derp and Avante. Is it fair to assume Avante ate det ass?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Could be. I just think he's an awkward pube totally lacking in social graces. Hitting cuck status is probably as high as he was ever gonna go.
    One thing for sure the midget has no self respect. Imagine following posters around who never talks to you, is that sad or what? Who does that?

I''m ok with the joust, but when..... all....... someone ever does is see if they can bother you.....nay~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looks like things worked out with ol Derp and Avante. Is it fair to assume Avante ate det ass?
    How many s have you sucked ya ing , well?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    How many s have you sucked ya ing , well?
    He's top candidate on ST for a rest stop , tbh.

Thread Information