Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thoughts on dis one?

Curious how this one is liberalism's fault which Im sure it is so need the Chris and ducks take on it

Also something gun joke teacher and schools need armed guards which we have money for but not to pay the teachers something something

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why aren't the parents feeding their kids? You ever think of maybe not ting out a kid if you're not gonna pay for him/her?

"nother level"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cut access to abortion, to foodstamps, and let the kids and the parents die on the streets... that'll teach them social responsibility...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teachers have been grossly underpaid for decades. I always found it crazy that it was never a hot button issue very often.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Single parents. Class warfare. Low income slaves. Just the type of person the Democrats want in the voting booth so they can always provide the golden apple. If your child is dependent on school lunches for their overall well being, then I would point my finger at the parent and their priorities. Pack a lunch, or learn some diplomacy in the cafeteria. You get what you give.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knew it was the dems fault

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So...the teachers went on strike...the cafeteria ladies did too? Mexicans don't strike.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Single parents. Class warfare. Low income slaves. Just the type of person the Democrats want in the voting booth so they can always provide the golden apple. If your child is dependent on school lunches for their overall well being, then I would point my finger at the parent and their priorities. Pack a lunch, or learn some diplomacy in the cafeteria. You get what you give.
    After waving our fingers at the parents should we feed the kids or nah?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After waving our fingers at the parents should we feed the kids or nah?
    "severely underpaid teachers trying to keep poverty-stricken kids alive" is ridiculous hyperbole. This isn't Venezuela Looks like some Good Samaritans (probably Christians) stepped up to bat. Good for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "severely underpaid teachers trying to keep poverty-stricken kids alive" is ridiculous hyperbole. This isn't Venezuela Looks like some Good Samaritans (probably Christians) stepped up to bat. Good for them.
    Whose fault is it the Republican legislature in WV doesn't want to pay its teachers? Dems, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whose fault is it
    Drumpf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol scared to answer the question

No teacher in the entire state is working and the democrats have control of absolutely zilch. Red State problems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No teacher in the entire state is working and the democrats have control of absolutely zilch. Red State problems
    Your wild assertions didn't warrant a serious response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Chris grew up in an incompetent red state and the teachers were striking from when he reached the age of 12 till he was 18 and thats what happened to him. Its a theory at least

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either that or you run like a when you can't blame something on your stock boogeyman of liberals and atheists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i'm shocked that there are teachers in west virginia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who else is gonna learn them to make a coon skin cap

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Stay classy. The American redneck is THE ONLY demographic it's still PC to make fun out of.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ike/index.html

Strike settled. Too bad they pussied out and gave an across the scale raise to all state employees.

Fed govt should pare down the military and push those funds to teachers instead. Maybe we'd avoid unnecessary conflict then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thoughts on dis one?

Curious how this one is liberalism's fault which Im sure it is so need the Chris and ducks take on it

Also something gun joke teacher and schools need armed guards which we have money for but not to pay the teachers something something
    WV has some of the lowest paid teachers in the country. They have been denied raises for years, meaning their incomes have shrunk.

Shocker, the state, like hole Oklahoma, finds it can't attract and keep teachers. Underinvestment in education harms the economy.

Teachers are going to win this one, and the Republican senators that just voted to them over after the governor agreed to their terms are going to face a tough challenge, even in a deep red state.

The race is seeing the rise of an interesting candidate for Democrats, who has the potential to be the kind of fiery, pro-union Democrat that can take votes away from union-bashing Republicans.

‘
    He’s JFK With Tattoos and a Bench Press’
    Paratrooper Richard Ojeda is redefining what it means to be a Democrat in a deeply red state.

By MICHAEL KRUSE March 02, 2018
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...rmy-one-217217
    Dude was hospitalized at a campaign event, beaten with brass knuckles and almost ran over. Anti-corruption, anti-lobbying, and a fiery orator.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That has got to be one of the most un-self-aware posts I have ever seen here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Republican solution was to gut other parts of state spending like Medicaid, etc.

More failed GOP policies.

"never ever raise taxes, no matter what" is some bad public policy. It hamstrings your solution set from the get go, and is something based on delusional, magical thinking of the types that religious people are prone to.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was surmising the same thing. Coon Skin Cap 101.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Republican solution was to gut other parts of state spending like Medicaid, etc.

More failed GOP policies.

"never ever raise taxes, no matter what" is some bad public policy. It hamstrings your solution set from the get go, and is something based on delusional, magical thinking of the types that religious people are prone to.
    That's not a fair assessment unless your familiar with WV taxes. I'm not. But I do know some other states in a similar boat are getting most of their tax revenue from isolated demographics. That's really not fair to raise taxes unless it encompasses all or most.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay classy. The American redneck is THE ONLY demographic it's still PC to make fun out of.
    Redneck is not a demographic.

Thread Information