Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The amount that Murray has improved on offense over the course of the season is rather extraordinary. He was reluctant to put up any shots at all early in the year and now he's got a fairly decent touch shot/floater in close. His complete lack of a jumper is a problem, but that was a huge problem for early Parker too. If and when Murray develops a decent jumper then he's going to be a really good guard.

The league is chock full of good offensive guards though. It isn't full of good defenders at the 1, so I'm happy to have one on this team.
    He's actually been shooting the midrange more the past month, and making them too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (not necessarily in relation to Parker and Mills, but in a big picture sort of way)
    Inconsistent O that TP or Mills provides is no where near as valuable as what DeJounte provides in other areas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hate when ppl say Parker is better at running the offense....OF COURSE he is! he was running that same offense for over a decade...he would be better at running it than almost anyone else in the NBA, especially a 21 year old pg that barely played his rookie year...he is better for the spurs than parker...parker is too inconsistent offensively...murray is at least great on defense and pushes the pace on offense when kawhi comes back...plus is more attractive for free agents than an old parker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when parker was 21 the offense was 4 down....throw the ball to timmy and space the floor....TP was no point guard either at that age.

TP is a top 5 - 10 PG all time but at 21 his signature move was a tear drop floater....It wasn't until his 5th season he became elite in the paint.

DJ needs time..He's a combo guard and has shown enough since we started to showcase him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Precisely. Which is relevant to the current situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hate when ppl say Parker is better at running the offense....OF COURSE he is! he was running that same offense for over a decade...he would be better at running it than almost anyone else in the NBA, especially a 21 year old pg that barely played his rookie year...he is better for the spurs than parker...parker is too inconsistent offensively...murray is at least great on defense and pushes the pace on offense when kawhi comes back...plus is more attractive for free agents than an old parker

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bball dumb or life dumb ?
    Bball idk about his life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should give DWhite a legit shot to compete with Dijon to see if he can deliver.
    Agreed, could used him some more, they placed all the chips on Murray.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a scrub, ruined the game in 3 consecutive times...

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    average PG at best, never is going to be a top 15 point guard in this league. trade him before his rookie contract ends and he becomes a negative asset. MVParker was running circles around him at the same age, and at 37 he's still better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a scrub, ruined the game in 3 consecutive times...
    I don't want to be too hard on him, but he certainly played his role in the collapse.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    average PG at best, never is going to be a top 15 point guard in this league. trade him before his rookie contract ends and he becomes a negative asset. MVParker was running circles around him at the same age, and at 37 he's still better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want to be too hard on him, but he certainly played his role in the collapse.
    Yep. That late turnover really hurt.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This IG street baller got taught how to play the game by Jamal Crawford, sons.... loser teaching his losing ways to young kids smh.

14-17 record when he starts. At some point it's not a coincidence anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. That late turnover really hurt.
    That, and then the next possession he wanted to get it back so he put up one of his floaters from 10 feet on a poor angle and missed. Maybe he will learn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why wasn’t Parker in the 4th quarter?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He made killer mistakes at the end tonight. But without playing tonight we lose by double digits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That, and then the next possession he wanted to get it back so he put up one of his floaters from 10 feet on a poor angle and missed. Maybe he will learn.
    Let's hope.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Pop gotta be in teaching mode over wins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    growing pains tbh

Learning to close out games & helps with a mini tank to end the season

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray played very well, tbh..his coach should have saved him from himself and benched him down the stretch, though, this isn't time for learning, they're trying to make the playoffs..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray played very well, tbh..his coach should have saved him from himself and benched him down the stretch, though, this isn't time for learning, they're trying to make the playoffs..
    Gay or Tony over Mills was the call. DeJounte played a great game.

He had 1 unforced turnover late when the weakside defender made a great play after Murray picked up his dribble and then missed a floater. Everyone else that closed didn't make plays either.

Patty Mills is leading the team in minutes the past 6 games. And people wonder why they are giving up 110 + points the past 6 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why wasn’t Parker in the 4th quarter?
    Teaching moment for him. Only way to learn how to handle really tight defense in 4th Q is to be put in those situations...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until the last 4 min. Then he lost game for sa. Trade

Thread Information