Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.nbcnews.com/media/tucker...news-rcna81146

Fox telling QAnon / MAGA to pound sand.

Are they gonna bring Bill O'Reilly back or something? Also, considering the reasons they fired him, I don't think they'll replace him with someone similar like Kari Lake. I think they go back to their old guard GOP roots. Someone in the ilk of Mike Pence. Maybe Trey Gowdy gets the gig.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wouldn't be shocking if CNN picked him up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the cost of hating, passionately

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He used to work for CNN back in the early 2000s, and was a regular on Crossfire. Back with all the msm channels were actually fair and balanced and featured both sides rather than echo chamber niche channels.

Don't see him fitting back there. CNN has gone way too far left. Tucker's also worked for PBS and MSNBC. He's like Stephen Jackson and Ron Artest, he's burnt most of his bridges. Sure he can go to a third-rate fringe conservative TV brand like Newsmax (Which was canceled by AT&T and DirecTV earlier this year, not sure it even still exists) or its replacement, F1RST, that nobody watches. He'd have to take an enormous paycut, like going from the NFL to the XFL level paycut. Don't see him doing that.

He probably should just retire and play golf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should look up Chris Licht

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia Today already offered to snap him up -

not even kidding -

ing russian propaganda champion for putler...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should look up Chris Licht
    He's definitely a moderate democrat compared to Zucker who was a progressivist nutjob, but I don't see him touching current day Tucker with a ten foot pole

The bright spot is, if we can get rid of all the far left and far right wing opinion anchors off the mainstream media (looking at you MSNBC and Maddow), we can return to the glory days of the late 90s and early 2000s when mainstream media was actually bipartisan and fair and balanced.

Russia Today already offered to snap him up -

not even kidding -

ing russian propaganda champion for putler...
    I wouldn't be surprised at that. He's been openly pro-Russia for at least a decade at Fox. But they can't offer him nearly enough rubles to compensate for what he was making at Fox as the most watched primetime news program in the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I'd be mildly surprised.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    He's a slightly more palatable Alex Jones. I don't think I've ever seen a talking head so obviously disbelieve his own material as this guy. It's obvious he's a troll by his hyperbole. Him and O'Really can share a condo and do a podcast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the people that believe in the aliens/UFO crap ought to be launched into the sun, but so should the green new deal morons like those that have banned plastic bags in stores making it painful to shop and tempting to shoplift

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the people that believe in the aliens/UFO crap ought to be launched into the sun, but so should the green new deal morons like those that have banned plastic bags in stores making it painful to shop and tempting to shoplift
    You're comparing aliens to plastic bags? There's proof of plastic bags damaging the planet. Bring your own bags, poor.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Painful?

You're bad at shopping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And how does it make you more tempted to shoplift lol?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And how does it make you more tempted to shoplift lol?
    Because "please place the item in the bag" no longer applies at self checkout

Sure the greeter making minimum wage is technically supposed to look at your receipt, but they're generally high af and don't give a f. So what ends up happening is it's too easy to come away with like $86 worth of groceries/goods for like $42.

Painful?

You're bad at shopping.
    Paper bags don't have handles so you can only grab 2 at a time and they're painful. Reusable camping or lunch type bags honestly get disgusting when you put fresh meat and unbagged produce and stuff in them, they're only really good for like canned, bottled, and dry goods.

Plastic bags have handles and are the best and most convenient, you can easily carry 100+ pounds of stuff in like 10-20 plastic bags in two arms unlike paper... and they're just fine for the environment as long as you keep and re-use as many of them as possible to their fullest capability... I find tons of good uses for them... as opposed to being an en led wasteful millennial and just throwing perfectly good clean plastic bags in the garbage that you just got from the store. Conserve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that why don lemon got fired

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure the greeter making minimum wage is technically supposed to look at your receipt, but they're generally high af and don't give a f. So what ends up happening is it's too easy to come away with like $86 worth of groceries/goods for like $42.
    Like at COSTCO?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like at COSTCO?
    Costco has a good model that makes it virtually impossible to shoplift, but of course the drawback there is that the lines and wait time to leave the store suffers. However, the Costco demographic tends to be made up of more upscale people that are much less likely to steal stuff since you're essentially buying a season pass just to get into the store every year.

Aldi is another one, but they are very small shops and don't even have self checkout.

I'm talking about the Walmart's and the regional grocers of the world that operate in places where plastic bags are banned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Costco has a good model that makes it virtually impossible to shoplift, but of course the drawback there is that the lines and wait time to leave the store suffers. However, the Costco demographic tends to be made up of more upscale people that are much less likely to steal stuff since you're essentially buying a season pass just to get into the store every year.

Aldi is another one, but they are very small shops and don't even have self checkout.

I'm talking about the Walmart's and the regional grocers of the world that operate in places where plastic bags are banned.
    Lidl also has self-checkouts and encourage folks to bring their own bags.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tucker immediately 100% better off for this.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA Democracy immediately 100% better off for this.
    fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I beg to differ.

I am guessing he is radioactive. OAN maybe..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes much better off losing the $20 million a year he made off Fox News scamming re s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain if you dare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Paper bags don't have handles so you can only grab 2 at a time and they're painful. Reusable camping or lunch type bags honestly get disgusting when you put fresh meat and unbagged produce and stuff in them, they're only really good for like canned, bottled, and dry goods.

Plastic bags have handles and are the best and most convenient, you can easily carry 100+ pounds of stuff in like 10-20 plastic bags in two arms unlike paper... and they're just fine for the environment as long as you keep and re-use as many of them as possible to their fullest capability... I find tons of good uses for them... as opposed to being an en led wasteful millennial and just throwing perfectly good clean plastic bags in the garbage that you just got from the store. Conserve.
    Jesus, what a whiner.

I just keep boxes/bins in my car, unload the cart into them and voila -- no ty plastic bags.

Conserve.

Thread Information