Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Also made chuckers like Lou Williams and Nick Young catalysts and team players, great pick up by Mitch tbh. I remember people here were pushing for Brooks and Messina and Thibs who's struggling in Minnesota despite having better roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great pickup for you, guys..I dare say he is better coach than Kerrr; even the Warriors looked more dominant with him, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cancer free >>>>> Stage 5 cancer.

But I agree I like the style they play.
    Nick Young is still a tho. Surprised he made the team and gets the minutes he does. Perhaps the rest of league made it known the Lakers would get nothing for him in return.

Bear Hug Defense
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Kobe Effect

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also made chuckers like Lou Williams and Nick Young catalysts and team players, great pick up by Mitch tbh. I remember people here were pushing for Brooks and Messina and Thibs who's struggling in Minnesota despite having better roster.
    Laker fans wanted Brooks?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fans wanted Brooks?
    Yeah man. That's desperation tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also true.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Luke > Popazit

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Luke is so legit! I would trade anyone not named CP3 or Blake Griffin for Luke for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently getting bent over by the hapless Pelicans

but yes, he was probably the best coach available out the bunch, although a bit of gamble. One couldve argued before the hire that his success last year was due to GS already being a great team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Currently getting bent over by the hapless Pelicans

but yes, he was probably the best coach available out the bunch, although a bit of gamble. One couldve argued before the hire that his success last year was due to GS already being a great team.
    Lakers embarrassed them the last game. And also theyre minus two starters with Randle playing injured

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Great signing, best possible choice of coaches available. And also Luke's coaching staff is fantastic. Great mix of different personalities all knowledgeable and likable fellows

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Luke Walton will be the head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers for the next 10 to 20 years easily. The coaching Carousel is over

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Luke Walton will be the head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers for the next 10 to 20 years easily. The coaching Carousel is over
    Agreed he already won over laker nation with that video of him playing defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoping this playoff matchup happens.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agreed he already won over laker nation with that video of him playing defense.
    he had my vote last year when he was running things for Golden State with the crazy long winning streak. Like some are saying, he might even be a better Coach than Steve Kerr.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been fun watching the them take a caning from the rest of the league, but the Lakers need to be back in the playoffs tbh. World isn't really right without it.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It's been fun watching the them take a caning from the rest of the league, but the Lakers need to be back in the playoffs tbh. World isn't really right without it.
    that. I'd be content with the Lakers never making the playoffs again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    laker fans ignoring the purple and gold $48.5 elephant in the room per par.

Lakers improved a lot, it's because of the coach, never mind they have sucked with 3 different coaches, one of which is having decent success with another team. Nevermind the players came out and said the team is playing better because they don't have to pass to one person and get out of the way every possession. It's because of the coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lakers improved a lot, it's because of the coach, never mind they have sucked with 3 different coaches, one of which is having decent success with another team. Nevermind the players came out and said the team is playing better because they don't have to pass to one person and get out of the way every possession. It's because of the coach.
    Agreed, kinda naive to credit Luke Walton now that Korpsbe is not around anymore, Kobs deserves the credit here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    gots that claim to be from LA and hate the Dodgers and Lakers

But I like the Kings and San Diego Chargers though

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hoping this playoff matchup happens.
    Fabbs my just hope we get to the playoffs first

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Relax, there's a lot of laker fans on record including myself that wanted Kobe to retire , but last season was a dud , so we enjoyed the last year of Kobe even though it was painful to watch. Should of probably retired after that knee and shoulder injury , but Kobe is an attention and marketing machine , worked out in his favor , just about everyone was praising him and and honestly it was kind of gay , but what ever , new season , new coach , new era. Let's move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Lakers miss the playoffs two more years in a row, Luke will probably be canned. Lakers have a history of not placing blame where it should be placed.

Besides, just a couple or so years back when rapey bryant was out, Lakers started the season pretty well. That's when rapey scoffed at them and say they weren't world beaters or some passive aggressive got .

Let's talk again in March.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relax, there's a lot of laker fans on record including myself that wanted Kobe to retire , but last season was a dud , so we enjoyed the last year of Kobe even though it was painful to watch. Should of probably retired after that knee and shoulder injury , but Kobe is an attention and marketing machine , worked out in his favor , just about everyone was praising him and and honestly it was kind of gay , but what ever , new season , new coach , new era. Let's move on.
    Sure you did, whitemamba.
    Also, shockingly early for you to throw blackmamba under the bus. Didn't think you would until the next anointed one shows up.

Thread Information