My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah the servant

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD is right. The team was stacked and now it's not. His point is valid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last few games have shown he's not the best player on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry disappears in the playoffs. Put a long athletic defender on him and good night. Didn't even win FMVP his MVP year when they won the chip.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Beta .

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The eternal question of whether said player truly makes his teammates better, or is just purely the best scorer on an incredibly stacked team...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess KD is calling himself a system player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him, tbh, I applaud him for the truth, this is one of the few times he's been real about anything.. Curry's real impact will never be recognized by the msm and casuals due to his appearance(the same thing that helps him get away with arrogance, ironically)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him, tbh, I applaud him for the truth, this is one of the few times he's been real about anything.. Curry's real impact will never be recognized by the msm and casuals due to his appearance(the same thing that helps him get away with arrogance, ironically)
    Curry's impact is close to zero when his shots aren't falling.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Curry's impact is close to zero when his shots aren't falling.
    I don't like Curry either, but this is straight-up false. Even on a night when his shot isn't falling, opposing teams are still scared less of him heating up from three at any point in the game. They're still going to guard him as if he's a threat to go off at any minute, because he is. The gravity this creates warps defenses and leads to breakdowns that Curry and/or his teammates can exploit.

Just go back and watch the Finals last year: Durbeta was constantly getting wide-open dunks in transition because the Cavs were more concerned with guarding Curry at the perimeter. The stats said Durbeta was dominating the series; people who actually watched the games saw that he was being carried by Steph.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    servant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like Curry either, but this is straight-up false. Even on a night when his shot isn't falling, opposing teams are still scared less of him heating up from three at any point in the game. They're still going to guard him as if he's a threat to go off at any minute, because he is. The gravity this creates warps defenses and leads to breakdowns that Curry and/or his teammates can exploit.

Just go back and watch the Finals last year: Durbeta was constantly getting wide-open dunks in transition because the Cavs were more concerned with guarding Curry at the perimeter. The stats said Durbeta was dominating the series; people who actually watched the games saw that he was being carried by Steph.

Thread Information