Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And now the racially motivated angle is less likely seeing as the last one was in a predominant white neighborhood and it was 2 white people injured.

Still no communication from the bomber and it’s impacting different areas and many races.

And that is part of the danger. You have a city which relies heavily on deliveries so people are used to seeing these packages but now there is a fear/anxiety. You also have people jumping to conclusions (race, etc.) when even the FBI doesn’t have that information yet.

It’s on many levels that makes this dangerous.

naw i still think this was calculated and began with racially motivated intentions. the black victims were from influential families and were members of the same church.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    naw i still think this was calculated and began with racially motivated intentions. the black victims were from influential families and were members of the same church.
    So then the guy just decided to try and kill white people after? That makes no sense. The first bombings were in very similar areas. That stands to reason (IMO) that people that live in the same area could work at the same places, go to the same churches, etc..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sure got quiet on the race baiting schtick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then the guy just decided to try and kill white people after? That makes no sense.
    It does in a black supremacist mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It does in a black supremacist mind.
    Look, with how it started and the connections it was perfectly acceptable to think along those lines. It can be dangerous to do so, but it is a perfectly expected reaction with limited information and appearances.

Now that there is more info/new attacks that change that narrative? It is no longer something that seems as likely as it did before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i see i have 2 new alerts and i see 2 of my dedicated followers posted but i have them on ignore.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I ignore them but I go out of my way to let them know they're ignored."

LOL, pussy sensitive black supremacist upset his obvious racism is too obvious.

My people had it worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I ignore them but I go out of my way to let them know they're ignored."

LOL, pussy sensitive black supremacist upset his obvious racism is too obvious.

My people had it worse.
    I don’t think he was racist. I think he had limited info and a lot of what appeared to be racially motivated attacks. But then the optics changed with the recent attack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another explosion from a package at FedEx sorting facility in Schertz.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another explosion from a package at FedEx sorting facility in Schertz.
    Makes you wonder if it's a copycat killer since the last one in Austin was set off with a trip wire. Or maybe it's an organized group and not a lone wolf.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Idiots fighting over if the bomber is racist or not. Who cares? People are getting bombed. Does it really make it better or worse? Racism is showing through by arguing if the guy is white or not.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idiots fighting over if the bomber is racist or not. Who cares? People are getting bombed. Does it really make it better or worse? Racism is showing through by arguing if the guy is white or not.
    It was perfectly reasonable to speculate racism after the first three bombs. Why does that bother you so much? Why do you take it personally? No one said you were responsible.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Islamic terrorists. They targeted white Christians but missed. Damn, wrong news cycle.

Seems the guy is proud of himself and possibly getting bolder. Which is a good thing as these types supposedly don't stop. But this is an occasion when the dreaded ATF/FBI profiling is very important. If hater's ability to pick winners is indicative of the board effectiveness in profiling, the bomber is gonna set records.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    It was perfectly reasonable to speculate racism after the first three bombs. Why does that bother you so much? Why do you take it personally? No one said you were responsible.
    I don't need anyone to blame me for being irresponsible for me to any responsible. Hate crimes and the such are a horrible form of over protective legislation. Promoting a worse reaction based on on motivation of a crime just promotes random acts of violence like school shootings. People would literally get more worked up over a shooter yelling Allah Achbor and killing four than a school shooter mowing down ten random kids.

You did miss my entire scope of my reply though. I'm asking why does it matter more if your spouse or child is dead based on intent?

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Islamic terrorists. They targeted white Christians but missed. Damn, wrong news cycle.

Seems the guy is proud of himself and possibly getting bolder. Which is a good thing as these types supposedly don't stop. But this is an occasion when the dreaded ATF/FBI profiling is very important. If hater's ability to pick winners is indicative of the board effectiveness in profiling, the bomber is gonna set records.
    Again, so it's cool if someone's dead as long as they weren't singles out based on race, sexual orientation, immigrant status, wtf.... I would be less of a criminal if I shot someone while car hacking than if I singled out a transgender? Got it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Idiots fighting over if the bomber is racist or not. Who cares?
    Knowing motive can help capture a suspect, so I care what his motive is and I'm sure the authorities do too.

What an odd complaint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, with how it started and the connections it was perfectly acceptable to think along those lines. It can be dangerous to do so, but it is a perfectly expected reaction with limited information and appearances.

Now that there is more info/new attacks that change that narrative? It is no longer something that seems as likely as it did before.
    Lol dangerous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't need anyone to blame me for being irresponsible for me to any responsible. Hate crimes and the such are a horrible form of over protective legislation. Promoting a worse reaction based on on motivation of a crime just promotes random acts of violence like school shootings. People would literally get more worked up over a shooter yelling Allah Achbor and killing four than a school shooter mowing down ten random kids.

You did miss my entire scope of my reply though. I'm asking why does it matter more if your spouse or child is dead based on intent?
    oh

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Knowing motive can help capture a suspect, so I care what his motive is and I'm sure the authorities do too.

What an odd complaint.
    Hate crimes are not a complaint. They get treated differently. It isn't allot motive.

Tougher penalties based on who the victim is. Got it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hate crimes are not a complaint. They get treated differently. It isn't allot motive.

Tougher penalties based on who the victim is. Got it.
    You're ing about hate crime statutes while people are trying to catch a bomber who has killed people and is currently terrorizing central Texas.

Well, you have that privilege. Got it.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idiots killing in a mul ude of ways cars, bombs, etc is not going to do any favors for those arguing to make populace more vulnerable tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Idiots killing in a mul ude of ways cars, bombs, etc is not going to do any favors for those arguing to make populace more vulnerable tbh.

Oh look, another guy ing about his agenda while people are getting blown up.

Give us your plan to kill US armed forces -- start a thread about it.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That comment is not " ing" in any way. It's just a comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t get what you think is funny

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That comment is not " ing" in any way. It's just a comment.
    It's ing in every way, but that's your privilege.

Thread Information