¨thats a matter of semantics¨

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "On pace for 60! We're fine."

"On pace for 58. We only need Kawhi for the best teams"

"On pace for 55. I'll take us against anybody!"

"On pace for 50, but still the third seed, fake spoiled fans!"

"About to miss the playoffs without Kawhi. What did you dumbasses expect?! "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

that’s some next level ether.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was a person who was harping the third seed thing... and I'm still hoping they make their way into the playoffs with Kawhi back on the team. I want to see Manu as much as possible, and see what this squad looks like when healthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was telling all you guys this was gonna happen. Everyone was laughing at me. No one is laughing now. Y’all should have believed me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kinda "fan" puts being right on taking a 50-50 on a stance on something negative and gloats?

"DERP. I was right, the team sucks, HHAHAHAHA LOOK AT ME!" Ok great, you're right on a message board, you're ing AWESOME! Pat yourself on the back and enjoy watching playoff basketball without any meaning.

Still not too late, but with Pop doing Pop stuff, it's pretty much it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was telling all you guys this was gonna happen. Everyone was laughing at me. No one is laughing now. Y’all should have believed me.
    Yeah, you are the only one that ¨saw it coming¨.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kinda "fan" puts being right on taking a 50-50 on a stance on something negative and gloats?

"DERP. I was right, the team sucks, HHAHAHAHA LOOK AT ME!" Ok great, you're right on a message board, you're ing AWESOME! Pat yourself on the back and enjoy watching playoff basketball without any meaning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was a person who was harping the third seed thing... and I'm still hoping they make their way into the playoffs with Kawhi back on the team. I want to see Manu as much as possible, and see what this squad looks like when healthy.
    Good for you. I was in this boat too, plus I wanted the playoff experience for the Spurs newest/youngest.
    Right now I really don’t care. A lotto pick, even a late pick would be nice with a chance to get a good impact player and refresh this roster from decrepitude and inep ude. Don’t mind if Kiwi doesn’t come back at this point either...

its whatever. If they do make the playoffs I’ll cheer but it doesn’t matter this season. At some point it stops aggravating you. Manu is fine. Enjoy his last few games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yeah it’s a bad characteristic of this site:“ shame on you fir being a fan and cheering the team. “

Theres more than a few trolls too. It seems they are happier about being right than fir them to have been wrong and the team keeping stepping up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    enjoy watching playoff basketball without any meaning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for you. I was in this boat too, plus I wanted the playoff experience for the Spurs newest/youngest.
    Right now I really don’t care. A lotto pick, even a late pick would be nice with a chance to get a good impact player and refresh this roster from decrepitude and inep ude. Don’t mind if Kiwi doesn’t come back at this point either...

its whatever. If they do make the playoffs I’ll cheer but it doesn’t matter this season. At some point it stops aggravating you. Manu is fine. Enjoy his last few games.
    just gets to the point where... following the team for 20 years and it's like, yeah this year has sucked. The summer contracts and the injuries are frustrating, but we've been spoiled. Only one team wins every year. Don't get freaking out on this site everyday about it. Are people really that bored or miserable with their lives that they put this much emotional stock into it? "God I am so smart about basketball" or "I'm gonna troll daily about it on a forum" Don't get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thing is it wasn't a 50/50 stance. Anyone with an ounce of reasoning knew the team showed some concerning flaws and the record was merely a product of the weak schedulle. It's not a matter of being a "good" or "bad" fan. It's a matter of being appropriately critical and as objective as possible regarding the level of your team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just gets to the point where... following the team for 20 years and it's like, yeah this year has sucked. The summer contracts and the injuries are frustrating, but we've been spoiled. Only one team wins every year. Don't get freaking out on this site everyday about it. Are people really that bored or miserable with their lives that they put this much emotional stock into it? "God I am so smart about basketball" or "I'm gonna troll daily about it on a forum" Don't get it.
    Don't you talk about politics, or your job, or anything that interests you and that you feel could be done better?

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thing is it wasn't a 50/50 stance. Anyone with an ounce of reasoning knew the team showed some concerning flaws and the record was merely a product of the weak schedulle. It's not a matter of being a "good" or "bad" fan. It's a matter of being appropriately critical and as objective as possible regarding the level of your team.
    /thread

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you talk about politics, or your job, or anything that interests you and that you feel could be done better?
    sure of course, those things are on another level of importance though

a lot of us have been following the team for a really long time at this point... weird to see this generation and think that some 30 year old dude walking around with his family could be the same person that spends time trolling on a dying basketball forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure of course, those things are on another level of importance though

a lot of us have been following the team for a really long time at this point... weird to see this generation and think that some 30 year old dude walking around with his family could be the same person that spends time trolling on a dying basketball forum
    Lol this is arguably not the best place to chat regarding politics/job/interests. Too many trolls masqeurading. It's almost like a dissociative personality disorder manifested in multiple screen names. Some users have been doing this over 5-10 years. Let that thought sink in. Those who have an actual screen name and shoot the with that profile (the Fabbs, Avantes of the world) also probably have a legit underlying psychiatric issue, which is sad on a different but similar level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol this is arguably not the best place to chat regarding politics/job/interests. Too many trolls masqeurading. It's almost like a dissociative personality disorder manifested in multiple screen names. Some users have been doing this over 5-10 years. Let that thought sink in. Those who have an actual screen name and shoot the with that profile (the Fabbs, Avantes of the world) also probably have a legit underlying psychiatric issue, which is sad on a different but similar level.
    ... yeah last time I checked the club it was all avante and chumpdumper related topics and realizing that these people could be for real

keeping up with the multiple trolls for years is just a very dark world to imagine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bbbbbut you are a who is responsible for 50% of the Spurs injuries ... all time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, shove it right up all those idiots that sat on this one for ages.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    37-30

Jesus the Tim Duncan era is really over..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

some of us already warned that it would be exactly like this with the increase of srs

Thread Information