Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austinite - born and raised. Don't move here.
    As long as Amazon doesn't come to Austin I am gonna be moving there in a few years. Currently in SA.

If Amazon comes though, that . Housing prices are going to skyrocket even more, and the traffic if they come? ing christ.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as Amazon doesn't come to Austin I am gonna be moving there in a few years. Currently in SA.

If Amazon comes though, that . Housing prices are going to skyrocket even more, and the traffic if they come? ing christ.
    I thought I was the only one that felt that way about Amazon. I was glad when my city Charlotte didn't make the final list for Amazon. I feel whatever place Amazon picks for it's new location will make that place grossly affordable to live in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austinite - born and raised. Don't move here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought I was the only one that felt that way about Amazon. I was glad when my city Charlotte didn't make the final list for Amazon. I feel whatever place Amazon picks for it's new location will make that place grossly affordable to live in.
    Yep basically. Austin housing prices will rival that of Seattle pretty soon if Amazon comes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

As a homeowner I embrace the increase in my property value - that being said, more traffic. I'm hearing Austin is not as high on the final list as people are saying so doubt they come. I work for a company like Amazon in a sense, and our downtown office continues to grow almost to the point of becoming an HQ2 one day and that hasn't had too much of an effect on the housing market, though I'm sure it factors in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they're blowing black ppl up in Austin... Wtf is up with that? Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally I don't care if you are green or purple perhaps from too many tattoos - as long as you a Spurs fan! By way live in Montgomery County MD near D.C. and strong rumor has it in final slots for Amazon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a homeowner I embrace the increase in my property value - that being said, more traffic. I'm hearing Austin is not as high on the final list as people are saying so doubt they come. I work for a company like Amazon in a sense, and our downtown office continues to grow almost to the point of becoming an HQ2 one day and that hasn't had too much of an effect on the housing market, though I'm sure it factors in.
    Austins housing market is on a pretty steep incline tbh. l

With that said HQ2 is either gonna end up in Austin or Atlanta. Most likely Atlanta though tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austins housing market is on a pretty steep incline tbh. l

With that said HQ2 is either gonna end up in Austin or Atlanta. Most likely Atlanta though tbh.
    yeah agreed on ATL, bc of the airport.

Thread Information