My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the poor bas is starting to look and sound like Stevie Franchise

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball wise Spurs would be the best fit..they’d be the best defensive team in the league by a mile and LeBron brings exactly what the team is lacking in playmaking ability..

Broussard, Cris Carter, Stephen Jackson, Skip, Shannon, Max Kellerman have all publicly stated “strictly basketball” Spurs are the best fit...

Not implying what they say holds weight but they are all famous talking heads who keeps the fire somewhat lit lol.

But IMO LeBron is too big for San Antonio

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For lunch?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah most likely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lebron is trying to catch Kareem in point. HE AINT DOING THAT PLAYING FOR POPOVICH!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Captain Jack will get you high tonight and take you to your special island.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Captain Jack will get you high tonight and take you to your special island.
    Why did you ever break up with that beautiful woman? She seemed perfectly delightful Billy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did you ever break up with that beautiful woman? She seemed perfectly delightful Billy?
    Which beautiful woman are you talking about? Is that a Billy Joel lyric I'm missing? Or are you talking about his "uptown girl" ?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Only want LeBron as a Spur if he wants to be here to play alongside Leonard and LMA and be coached by Pop, otherwise trade Kawhi unless the drama clears and start rebuilding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the poor bas is starting to look and sound like Stevie Franchise
    harsh

Pop and LeBron together is the natural next step towards their joint venture into politics in the near future.. Take the vet's min in exchange for being Pop's VP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one week y'all believe everything stak5 says next week y'all calling him a crackhead

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one week y'all believe everything stak5 says next week y'all calling him a crackhead
    I never believe anything he says. He's been trash to me since 2013.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id love for him to come, but he aint coming to a place where he doesnt have control over everything...u think he could scream at Pop the way he screamed at Lue last night? He would immediately be either benched or traded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id love for him to come, but he aint coming to a place where he doesnt have control over everything...u think he could scream at Pop the way he screamed at Lue last night? He would immediately be either benched or traded
    Well I think it's safe to say he has more respect for Pop then he does for Lue.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doug Gottleib talked about this on The Herd today. He said whenever anyone says, "LeBron is going to San Antonio," he immediately stops listening.

The reason: Pop's mantra of "Get over yourself." He said (which we all know) that LBJ isn't and never will be over himself, so any LeBron to SA rumors are trash.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Doug Gottleib talked about this on The Herd today. He said whenever anyone says, "LeBron is going to San Antonio," he immediately stops listening.

The reason: Pop's mantra of "Get over yourself." He said (which we all know) that LBJ isn't and never will be over himself, so any LeBron to SA rumors are trash.
    Doesn't matter, he's LeBron James. He can tell Pop "Get over yourself" and Pop would be ok with it. If LeBron wants to play for the Spurs, he can if he wants to.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Broussard shut that idea/statement down pretty convincingly...LeBron not coming here would all be about him being too big for the city of SA..which is understandable. But everything besides that and basketball related it’s a great match.

Pop and LeBron could honestly humble each other in certain areas imo. There’s a mutual respect for competing at the highest level for years..both have had success and struggles to earn that respect..

As much as this board hates Pop there’s a reason why he’s respected amongst those thatve actually competed against him..and not someone who’s only watched from afar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter, he's LeBron James. He can tell Pop "Get over yourself" and Pop would be ok with it. If LeBron wants to play for the Spurs, he can if he wants to.
    Exactly... He doesn't want to

Thread Information