College
    Texas Longhorns
    1. Fabbs
    2. boutons
    3. Avante
    4. Cosmored/Fat Freddy
    5. UNT/gui ude

HM: Wild Cobra, Chris, djohn, TSA

The top 4 are locks but I struggled with the last spot. Really wanted to give it to WC.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Fabbs is just incredibly socially awkward... some of the others on your list are pure bat

1. boutons - perennially angry, paranoid that everybody on earth besides him is a rightwingnut. probably most likely person on ST to commit a mass shooting
    2. Cosmored/Fat Freddy - actually bat but likely harmless
    3. Chris - dude believes in demons and . thinks all democrats are satan worshippers, etc.
    4. Avante - more creepy than anything else. just just an old guy stuck in his racist/sexist ways, which in itself isn't unusual. but his dark past puts him on this list
    5. UNT - pathological liar, definitely socially awkward. threatens suicide, etc.

honorable mention: TSA (went from just being a gun nut to conspiracy theorist extraordinaire, rivaled only by cosmored... but i think its more to do with him being hyperpartisan and dishonest than actually bat ), Wild Cobra (dishonest all the time... triangulating location of strangers )

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    1. Boutons
    2. Boutons
    3. Boutons
    4. boutons
    5. Boutons

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep that’s pretty much it

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    boutons, Fabbs, and Avante are all locks obviously. Jeebo s like Chris are a dime a dozen in Texas, but his closet sexuality and belief in baby rape blood drinkers puts him on the list. Also, anybody who lurks a forum for 10 years before posting has a screw loose and goes on the list.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    boutons, Fabbs, and Avante are all locks obviously. Jeebo s like Chris are a dime a dozen in Texas, but his closet sexuality and belief in baby rape blood drinkers puts him on the list. Also, anybody who lurks a forum for 10 years before posting has a screw loose and goes on the list.

Awww, you think about me a lot. How cute. What about people who go postal on people who disagree with with his opinions on subjective matters? Or uses multiple alts to bump his threads and Fabb-post? Yeah, you're one well adjusted individual, sweetie.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    @ sounding like a Louise Linton social media post.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Spurt gets honorable mention at the least

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Spurt gets honorable mention at the least
    he's just really really stupid. i dont think he's creepy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Same with Chris I guess.

The really weird ones are cosmofred, WC, and Avante. The rest are just dumb or as mentioned socially awkward

6-7 years ago mouse would be on the list

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Forgot cubby

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    4. Avante - more creepy than anything else. just just an old guy stuck in his racist/sexist ways, which in itself isn't unusual. but his dark past puts him on this list
    His obsession with Russell Wilson is also weird as

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Fabbs is just incredibly socially awkward... some of the others on your list are pure bat

1. boutons - perennially angry, paranoid that everybody on earth besides him is a rightwingnut. probably most likely person on ST to commit a mass shooting
    2. Cosmored/Fat Freddy - actually bat but likely harmless
    3. Chris - dude believes in demons and . thinks all democrats are satan worshippers, etc.
    5. UNT - pathological liar, definitely socially awkward. threatens suicide, etc.

honorable mention: TSA (went from just being a gun nut to conspiracy theorist extraordinaire, rivaled only by cosmored... but i think its more to do with him being hyperpartisan and dishonest than actually bat ), Wild Cobra (dishonest all the time... triangulating location of strangers )
    Now don't forget Fabbs asked which public swimming pools everyone here liked to go to
    Last edited by benefactor; 02-28-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so you think I should pee infront of your 13 year old daughter?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Cosmored has to be #1 on the list. Anybody who visits that many sites daily to debate whether or not we landed on the moon 50 years ago is about 7 steps beyond "socially awkward".

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Cosmored has to be #1 on the list. Anybody who visits that many sites daily to debate whether or not we landed on the moon 50 years ago is about 7 steps beyond "socially awkward".

Holy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    And then he logs out of cosmored and logs back in as Fatfreddy88 to pretend to be a regular poster just piling on but is actually in effect helping to bump the crazy threads to the top of the page.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Don't forget to watch part 2.

Bikerforums
    Tennis.com
    Forums.golfreview

This will literally spam this on any forum that will accept him. He normally gets banned at 1 post.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    And then he logs out of cosmored and logs back in as Fatfreddy88 to pretend to be a regular poster just piling on but is actually in effect helping to bump the crazy threads to the top of the page.
    I'll be honest. Didn't know that. It makes a lot more sense now though. FatFreddy only posts in his threads, and several of the usernames in Cosmored's youtube spam vid are "FatFreddy88".

Learn something new everyday. This just validates my #1 ranking of him on this list, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    *Risitas

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Surprise people missed CubanSucks. The Lord of the Rings freak show.

Guy was into 13 year olds and corpses.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Awww, you think about me a lot. How cute. What about people who go postal on people who disagree with with his opinions on subjective matters? Or uses multiple alts to bump his threads and Fabb-post? Yeah, you're one well adjusted individual, sweetie.
    Also started a "retirement thread" and an EC to ban Cubby. This thread should be led: 5 People who handed me my ass in the Political Forum. The Club is the new safe space for these s.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also started a "retirement thread" and an EC to ban Cubby. This thread should be led: 5 People who handed me my ass in the Political Forum. The Club is the new safe space for these s.
    LOL, it's never good when you are wishing it was ten years ago, the "glory days" of a message board. Poor bas .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who was the cat that went to a different board and posed as someone here he beefed with and acted like a got on the other board and came back here to "expose" the member he paraded around as on the other board? That's pretty ing weird.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Who was the cat that went to a different board and posed as someone here he beefed with and acted like a got on the other board and came back here to "expose" the member he paraded around as on the other board? That's pretty ing weird.
    That's some serial killer

Thread Information