My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn

http://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Junip...attacks-544598

“I am sure once the order comes we will find here US troops on the ground to be part of our deployment and team to defend the State of Israel.”

And those US troops who would be deployed to Israel, are prepared to die for the Jewish state, Clark said.

“We are ready to commit to the defense of Israel and anytime we get involved in a kinetic fight there is always the risk that there will be casualties. But we accept that – as every conflict we train for and enter, there is always that possibility,” he said.

Israel/US about to attack Lebanon,Syria, Palestine

Israel will take that opportunity to nuke Iran

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s about to get real?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater you're such a war hawk. I'm shocked you're not a Hillary supporter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s about to get real?
    Si si si si si si

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater you're such a war hawk. I'm shocked you're not a Hillary supporter.

Trust me man I do NOT want this scenario to happen

I live in this planet. Unfortunately

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trust me man I do NOT want this scenario to happen

I live in this planet. Unfortunately
    In, being the key word.
    As "in" a cave somewhere.

You need to get "out" and bathe on the surface, let some reality penetrate your body.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will the US and Israel attack Syria together? The Kuwaiti daily Al-Jarida on Saturday reported that the US and Israel are working on a plan to attack Syria. According to the report, Jerusalem and Washington are disappointed in Russia’s involvement. Sources close to Washington told Al-Jarida that the Trump administration may present such an attack as a response to claims of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s recent use of chemical weapons.

Heightened conflict in Syria

Israel have grown weary of the Syrian conflict. They see Iran and Russia as a threat. America is weary of the Syrian conflict. Donald Trump wants this conflict over as soon as. The war in Syria has been raging now for seven years with no end in sight.

With Iran and Russia supported by China essentially fighting the US led coalition forces, the tension has now reached boiling point and with so many international forces operating in such close proximity, the danger now exists that any mistake could trigger a larger conflict outside Syria.

A final push to end the conflict begins a very dangerous stage. Allies on both sides have been called to arms.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash, at State Dept, has replaced BigOil, with Kock Bros Tea Bagger neocon.

a warmonger at State, beee eeee aaa yuuuu teefull

Net and Yahoo starting a war now deflects from his being charged with flagrant corruption.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And here in the US, Col. Lawrence Wilkinson, who was Secretary of State Colin Powell’s chief of staff when Powell lied at the UN in 2003 to garner support for the criminal attack on Iraq, spoke to The Israel Lobby and American Policy 2018 conference ten days ago and said, speaking of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu and Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman, that:

They’re both headed for war. Of that I’m convinced. They will use Iran’s allegedly existential (sic) to Israel presence in Syria which is becoming even more so from a military perspective every day, Hezbollah’s ac ulation of some 150,000 missiles if we believe our intelligence agencies. The need to set Lebanon’s economy back yet again, that’s important. Look at what they’re deliberating right now with regard to the new very, very rich gas find in the Eastern Mediterranean with Israel claiming Section 9 and Lebanon claiming Section 9. Take that, Lebanon. We’re going to bomb you, then you’ll let us have it. And that will be their excuse.

Thread Information