Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok whatever Whi... Look who is allegedaly respectful but calls me , calls me girl in a condescending way and is acting pedantic. Who says I made up a drama when all I said was that this is all Kiwi at this point. You need to reassess what you think you are saying bc the one who is acting like a is ypu, the one who used crying emojis is you...
    I think you are the one making up drama here and getting all emotional. I guess you aren't perfect either...
    . and it's a waste of time to follow you into this kind of twist that veered off subject as soon as you started to get all defensive making pretzel assumptions and arguments. Still value your contributions but this is a waste of time.
    I'm not sure why people still bother to respond to that dude. His reason d'etre on this forum-- as hater's memorable meme goes-- is to come and wipe Kawhi's ass at every turn..

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YGWHI is a Top 10 Poster on this site. I wouldn't argue with that guy. Always correct. On the other hand, sahurl is one of the worst Spurs posters All Time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His reason d'etre on this forum-- as hater's memorable meme goes-- is to come and wipe Kawhi's ass at every turn..
    Amazing. Now, we have to find a reason for your existence.

Some guys need to keep talking about Kawhi's retirement next offseason instead of posting about other dude
    Last edited by YGWHI; 03-21-2018 at 01:16 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the other hand, sahurl is one of the worst Spurs posters All Time.
    Thanks, bro. But there is no need for this.

Also, there are plenty posters seeking for fake news to make 10 threads about what pick/player will replace Kawhi.

"My sources say" that Kawhi's faking an injury, at the same time he has a career ending injury, he will retire in the summer, will play in LA...so talk about who will be "drafted in his place"

SAGirl is not one of them.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 03-21-2018 at 12:48 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sources say he was at the Team Photo session today but left before shootaround.
    Him not shooting with the team is strange, how could this dude not even pass the ball in layup lines or something like that? It's so odd.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sagurl has talked about Kawhi the whole season. Actively seeking to lose games, and questions the FO at all possible times because Fathead is a trash player. She's been on the shtick all year. Whether she recognizes it is up to her.

Of course I could keep going about the bad takes too and so on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

First Parker and now Mills.

His teammates are sick and tired of this dude's saga you can tell..Hopefully they buckled down and channel their disgust positively down the stretch..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His teammates are sick and tired of this dude's saga you can tell..Hopefully they buckled down and channel their disgust positively down the stretch..

Add Manu..Basically savaging Kawhi for his mental gotry ..

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Mills also had this to say.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see MVPatty disgusted you stupid . ty comprehension, got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This from the our certified speech-language and behavior analyst.

Talking about drama and b*tches overreacting after "reading between lines"

Can't wait until his next post about Kawhi's retirement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills also had this to say.

Can't believe that spursistan-troll didn't quote this. What a surprise.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPatty trusts Kawhi but here we have gotistan wrongly speculating like always. What a ing poster.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you guys make it so ing easy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team isn’t disgusted about Kawhi at all..they understand the person and what type of player he is more than anyone in this forum.

I think the players are tired of being asked about it every shoot around or practice..even if they know if and when he’s coming back they’re not gonna add fuel to the fire..that’ll just the get media all giddy.

The team is fighting for the playoffs and need to focus on that..answering questions about Kawhi I’m sure is getting annoying
    Last edited by coachmac87; 03-21-2018 at 01:29 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only 11 more games and we won't have to keep asking this question. I'm ready for this season to be done as far as Kawhi is concerned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one thing ST can't do is just take things as they are. to just accept a player as being hurt and trying to come back but not reaching that point is too vanilla a scenario. so we get the usual ST assortment of uncles, psychosomatic symptoms, lack of trust, ST sources and, of course, the usual ST couch psychiatry, coaching, journalism and so on and so on.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one thing ST can't do is just take things as they are. to just accept a player as being hurt and trying to come back but not reaching that point is too vanilla a scenario. so we get the usual ST assortment of uncles, psychosomatic symptoms, lack of trust, ST sources and, of course, the usual ST couch psychiatry, coaching, journalism and so on and so on.

And I'm tired of this "cleared" shtick. Lots of players have been incorrectly cleared and got ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPatty trusts Kawhi but here we have gotistan wrongly speculating like always. What a ing poster.
    If Kawhi plays other game in his career...Better spursistan pick other sport to follow.

After his "Kawhi'll retire at 26" statement, he should become into a snail racing fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And I'm tired of this "cleared" shtick. Lots of players have been incorrectly cleared and got ed.
    if ST had been around when duncan had his meniscus tear i can only imagine the sort of chatter we would have had then, especially since it was a chance to repeat. posters would have been all over both duncan and pop. they would have questioned tim's toughness and they would have mentioned all the other players who could play through the pain. if pop doesn't make that call back in 2000, no way duncan plays for another 16 years. as you said, there are plenty of players who can testify to that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team isn’t disgusted about Kawhi at all..they understand the person and what type of player he is more than anyone in this forum.

I think the players are tired of being asked about it every shoot around or practice..even if they know if and when he’s coming back they’re not gonna add fuel to the fire..that’ll just the get media all giddy.

The team is fighting for the playoffs and need to focus on that..answering questions about Kawhi I’m sure is getting annoying
    Obviously his teammates aren't disgusted about Kawhi. They're players too, they know injuries happen all time.

I agree with you, these media questions are annoying but I doubt they make the team lose focus on what really matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “By the time he’s ready to play the season will likely be over and I’ll be sending him to my “Get Over Yourself Summer Camp” to get his mind right for next season.”

Now I believed he’d be playing by now, but since he isn’t I’m doubting he will play at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall stupid...kawhi has qlways been a ing warrior for us

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall stupid...kawhi has qlways been a ing warrior for us
    You are so dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “By the time he’s ready to play the season will likely be over and I’ll be sending him to my “Get Over Yourself Summer Camp” to get his mind right for next season.”

Now I believed he’d be playing by now, but since he isn’t I’m doubting he will play at all.
    Pretty much. Pop had already stated he would be surprised if Kawhi plays this season. He had the team focused until the media and leaks from sources made them believe it was possible that Kawhi would come back to play this season. It's still pointing in the direction of him not playing and it's time for teammates to move on bc they lose the focus and determination they needed to have at this point of the season.

Aside from the impact on the team mentally, there really should be a concern for anyone that Kawhi has basically missed the entire season with this thing. That's not a tiny thing, that's not pe , minor, insignificant, etc. It's a big deal.

Thread Information