Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't watched my Spurs in like 2 months, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is already traded to nets

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not coming back this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd actually be astounded if he does come back. Even Parker said Kawhi doesn't/hasn't practiced with the Spurs. So first, he'll be rusty. Second, he'll have no chemistry with teammates on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Trump gets impeached and ed in the ass in Federal Prison, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd actually be astounded if he does come back. Even Parker said Kawhi doesn't/hasn't practiced with the Spurs. So first, he'll be rusty. Second, he'll have no chemistry with teammates on the court.
    To be fair, the rest of the team has played about 70 games together and still has no chemistry.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Hes not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop just said Kawhi hasn’t been cleared to play yet by his OWN medical staff.... this is the weirdest stuff ever, why can’t he even show face at practice or shoot around?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, the rest of the team has played about 70 games together and still has no chemistry.
    Sounds about right. Maybe Kawhi will fit in perfectly then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean Kawhichael

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not coming back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't there a report that he was coming back THURS against the Pelicans? How the does it go from that to he's not coming back at all?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he even practice with the team when he came back the 1st time? I thought I read/heard that but not sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monday.

Kerr paying back Pop for what Zara did and sitting his big 4 to allow Kawhi to come back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He not coming back

Lisa Salters and Woj confirmed he was “aiming” to come back against the pelicans but tp said he aint even practicing with the team. He not coming back this season

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll probably announce that he isn't coming back this coming week.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Dad Killer as much as anybody, but comparing Kawhi to him is lunacy, tbh..

Kawherrick Rose is much more appropriate..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Dad Killer as much as anybody, but comparing Kawhi to him is lunacy, tbh..

Kawherrick Rose is much more appropriate..
    I can't believe how soft he's proving to be, tbh..He should have not embarrassed himself by leaking the news he is trying hard to make it back with the Pelicans game as set target..

His reputation on that old school metric of "toughness" has taken a major hit this season..I even imagine vet teammates like TP/Manu are deep down disgusted and taking shots at his mental for ude in private conversations ..

I don't care if Pop says no; if he doesn't comeback at some point this season after the public vow he made, I would lose plenty of respect for this no matter what.
    Last edited by spursistan; 03-18-2018 at 08:48 AM.

I may or may not care. monkeypunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Trump gets impeached and ed in the ass in Federal Prison, tbh.
    So, soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite what many fans might say, from the Holts' perspective, showing reluctance to commit 200 millions money to a guy who hasn't been able to play 2 consecutive games since May 2017-- suited up for a whooping 9 games on minute restriction ever since-- isn't an entirely irrational decision..

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I guarantee the Spurs will offer him the supermax. because even if he doesnt look good, some idiot will trade for him. Look at Detroit and Griffin tbh, West knew he was damaged goods and still signed him to a supermax deal and found someone to ship him off to and Leonard is a much better player than Blake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guarantee the Spurs will offer him the supermax. because even if he doesnt look good, some idiot will trade for him. Look at Detroit and Griffin tbh, West knew he was damaged goods and still signed him to a supermax deal and found someone to ship him off to and Leonard is a much better player than Blake
    Agreed..If i have to predict their approach, i think this is their mindset right now and the likely course of action with regard to the Kawhi situation.

Personally, though not a doctor, i just don't think you miss an entire year of your prime with, supposedly, a sore joint and you want me to believe you will ever be the same.

If you are not ed up physically, you sure as mentality-wise-- especially now that his clearance by multiple medical crews has been made a public knowledge.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed..If i have to predict their approach, i think this is their mindset right now and the likely course of action with regard to the Kawhi situation.

Personally, though not a doctor, i just don't think you miss an entire year of your prime with, supposedly, a sore joint and you want me to believe you will ever be the same.

If you are not ed up physically, you sure as mentality-wise-- especially now that his clearance by multiple medical crews has been made a public knowledge.
    That seems easier said than done. On Griffens injuries you know what youre dealing with . Kawhi however, he medically cleared but out for whole season . If its rhe same next season then for me thats a bigger risk to tske on. Too much uncertainty bout this mystery injury. Remember pop quote. Never seen an injury like it . He like older thsn dirt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The poor bas cannot even wipe his own ass much less come back with 10 games to go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information